View Results

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:48 am
What would you define them as? I really just see the movies for the wolves *drools* The effects are amazing.

I think of them as Native American animal guardians. There are many Native American tales about spirit guardians and I think that is the best definition. I do not agree with calling them werewolves, lycanthropes or shapeshifters.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:59 pm
You enjoy watching twilight, you lose 9,000 points you now have -9,000 internets congrats for revealing you enjoy that bullshit series that must be banned and burned to the ground.

smile  

XxTeh_P3D0_BunBunzxX

deaddmau5

5,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:24 pm
Quote:
You enjoy watching twilight, you lose 9,000 points you now have -9,000 internets congrats for revealing you enjoy that bullshit series that must be banned and burned to the ground.

And obviously you can't effin read correctly. She clearly stated that she only went to see the movies for the special effects with the wolves. She never said she enjoyed the series.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:40 am
I only like werewolves when it comes to anthro version  

Kashinami-chan

XxTeh_P3D0_BunBunzxX

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:43 am
Keon Julian
Quote:

And obviously you can't effin read correctly. She clearly stated that she only went to see the movies for the special effects with the wolves. She never said she enjoyed the series.
If she enjoyed any part of the movie she is a disgusting twilight fan.

If it were for the effects (truly) then she would watch something ELSE such as UNDERWORLD.

(edited)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:14 pm
Xx_Cross_Chan_xX
If she enjoyed any part of the movie she is a disgusting twilight fan.

If it were for the effects (truly) then she would watch something ELSE such as UNDERWORLD.

(edited)

And you're an ignorant bigot. *random angry assumption!*

Who are you to judge someone else's source of entertainment? There is no universal way to judge a work of fiction, and to so harshly denounce something based on your own (diluted, sheep-like) opinion paints a clear picture of your personality.

Certainly disliking it is understandable. Criticizing it is understandable. But the act of attempting to be witty by bashing someone for something they enjoy is just making an a** out of yourself. Oooooh, you revoked INTERNETS from a random poster! I now want to perform fellatio on your e-p***s, for you are CLEARLY above the rest of us, and your tastes in entertainment are superior.

And if Underworld is the only werewolf movie you can reference for special effects, I am terribly amused you even posted in the first place. LMFAO. You are too cute.

Parashta

10,550 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
General Disscusion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items