Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
The Ballad of Yin and Yang Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blue-alien

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:50 pm
This is the Profile thread for the Ballad of Yin and Yang.

If you want to see the RP click here (RP thread)

If you want to see the thoughts of friends and I click here (OOC)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:51 pm
Yang: (Humans)

My name is: Czar Inorokashi Kaze and this is my Story.
I may be wrong but I am 18.
I usually think myself as a(n) Adventurous Young Boy
this is set in stone; I'm usually a: Sarcastic b*****d sometimes can drive people to the point of insanity, but helps his friends, no matter what the odds are. he also tend to be awkward at times though.
This is my Story: Czar Kaze was an average trainer who never thought of himself as the best around everyone. Even though he conquered all odds and was considered a legend. A Brief look at his trainer card will say otherwise. After spending his time in the Kanto Region he remained at New Bark Town; his home, however it was that time; the time when Invitations were sent for Trainer qualified into the Central Trainer Academy; one of the prestigious schools in the Yang world. After talking to his parents he took the first boat to the area. However what he didn't expect was the school was on an island at exactly the center of the world; with the highest point on the island exactly pointing to the other world.
I'm cool when these things are around: My Team, Japanese food, Breaded Fried Shrimp, Music, Swordplay, Ninjitsu
On the other hand I freak out when this appears. Team R,AQ,MA,GA, "Bunny" Pokemon. Not doing anything, sore losers and winners.

Of course I'm nothing with out my Friends by my side.

User Image
Species:Charizard (shiny)
Nickname:Musashi
Gemder: Male
Personality:"The leader" Tends to criticize Battles, but is not too harsh. To Czar he's like a father figure.
Bio:Musashi was given by his Mother when he began his journey at 10. Since then he stood by Czar ever since and will never leave by his side, until when he and the team were left behind.
Other: Musashi already chosen his mate; the ever-so-lovely, Lufia. He wears Hakamas and wields Katanas at times.
Signature moves: Bursting Flame, Dragon Tail, Claw Sharpen, Dragon Claw, Heat Wave, Fire Oath, Counter, Free Fall,

User Image
Species: Garchomp
Nickname: Larwn
Personality:Calm and Quiet at best, however loses control when there are sweets nearby.
Bio: Larwn was banished from his home due to an accident that happened due to his carelessness. He followed a Lucario and soon enough he took an apprenticeship in order to learn the ways of the Aura. In the end he was able to atone for his sins by protecting his mentor, however that left him encased in a block of ice for 10 years. Thankfully Czar found him and thawed him out, and after a battle, he joined Czar's Ranks.
Other: Larwn has a Friendly Rivalry with Musashi and will Compete at almost everything. Because of his teachings he can faintly detect Aura readings. However he can't use aura-based attacks so he uses Aura to augment his attacks with power.
Signature moves: Dragon Claw, Dragon Rush, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Swords Dance, Shadow Claw, Claw Sharpen, Dragon Tail

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Species:Sceptile
Nickname:Shinobi
Personality:A little Quixotic and can create Chaos at times, however. He follows Czar's Principles and follows it like a code: Never battle for bragging rights, never harm an innocent, seek resolve then combat, and if all else fails, send them home crying.
Bio:Shinobi once worked at a Team Rocket base as an attempt to take the life of Koga, so he was in disguise as a rental pokemon at a hidden ninja school in Johto. Czar was there in hopes to practice his swordplay and learn ninjitsu while he's at it. When they were assigned as partners things went from down hill to complete free fall, and as soon as things get really out of hand, Team Rocket invaded the school and attempted to take the life of Koga and the pokemon who failed as an assassin; Shinobi. however he interfered along with Koga's Daughter and from there, took the school back. Even though the school is in repairs, Czar was glad that Koga was safe. After a wave goodbye Czar left the area, only to be confronted by Shinobi; holding a quick ball in his hands.

Other:At times he wears a ninja garb and has shurikens and kunais stored on his suit, however that only applies to missions.
Signature moves: Leaf blade, Grass whistle, Giga drain, Agility, Aerial Ace, False Swipe, Leaf Storm, Ankle Sweep,

User Image
Species: Typhlosion
Nickname: Tasumaru
Personality: A Smart Alec at times; really annoys his friends, but his information really helps the team.
Bio:Tasumaru spent his time alongside with Czar's father at the labs. when Czar turned 10 he joined him in his adventures.
Other:Tasumaru can operate human machinery and is usually the inventor of Czar's gadgetry along side with Kain and Rydia; Czar's mother.
Signature moves: Eruption, hidden power (Ice), Defense curl, Roll out, Nitro Charge, Purgatory, Wild Bolt, Extrasensory

User Image
Species:Lucario
Nickname:Lucas
Personality:well reserved, he's calm, and friendly. However he's longing for love.
Bio:Lucas came into the human world with a rare fur color: white. Since then he was hunted down by the Organizations in each region. He stumbled across Czar upon bumping into him. An encounter ensured. In the end though, Czar won and sent them crying. Seeing Czar's strength, he offered his assistance to Czar.
Other:Because of his white fur, Lucas is considered to be a rare breed. However is it really the story?
Signature moves: Aura Sphere, Force Palm, Sky Upper-Cut, Cross chop, Low Kick, Blaze Kick, Overhead Throw, Healing Beam

Species biggrin ragonite
Nickname:Lufia
Personality: She's a tender soul, taking care of Czar's team in terms of first aid. To Czar, She's the mother figure
Bio: Lufia was one of the guardians of the Whirl Islands. Her term as guardian ended when Team Rocket attempted to snag Lugia and use him for experiments. However thanks to the Shrine Maidens, and Czar alongside with a few of his friends, a tradgedy was adverted. After a break at Cianwood, he noticed a Dragonite wounded on the beach. After a few bandages, and treatment from the Pokemon center. Lufia was back to normal. However with nowhere to go, Czar took her in. She happily accepted after a loving hug.
Other: Lufia has already chosen her mate: the strong and passionate Musashi. She knows First aid and will tend to others if necessary.
Signature moves: Gale, Draco Meteor, Aqua Tail, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Claw Sharpen, Iron Tail, Thunder wave

the Pokemon I bonded with is Musashi, mostly because he was Czar's First pokemon, and because when he evolved to his final state, his life was threatened and he saved Czar from certain death. When Czar dreams he is usually in a different form other than his human self. Looks something like. . . User Image
Hm. . . What else should I mention: Czar receives Gadgetry from some time to time as they aid him among his journeys,
I took a picture of my self. Want to see?: (As of Chapter 5)
User Image
My lord and Master: Blue-Alien

My name is: Dakota Nitefall and this is my Story.

I may be wrong but I am 17.
I usually think myself as a A girl that could always improve but will always fall without her team
this is set in stone; I'm usually a: Kind,but shy. Protective of her pokemon, giving to others. And willing to go on no matter what.
This is my Story: Dakota is fine child her mother said, he father called her a disappoint meant to the gym leaders line. She was next in place after her father called down. But Dakota wasn't ready for such a commitment,she knew she would screw up her father wonderful working gym. Her mother had faith that Dakota would do well,then again she knew Dakota was a Contest gal like her. Dakota struggled to get on her fathers good side and had taken off for a week to her grandmothers,the old women was her life. Grandmother understood her and respect her wishes. She gave Dakota the flyer of the school. Dakota freaked as she knew this was her key to growing stronger to become a gym leader along with her contest skills. Taking the boat to the school she was shy but ready for anything thing even if the world was whack all around she was gonna take it head on and do the best she could. Just her and her team and hopeful some friends.
I'm cool when these things are around: My team of course,ramen,my sketch pad, roses, and the sweet sound of music.
On the other hand I freak out when this appears. Stuck up people,the bad people in life, ghost pokemon, heights

User Image
Species: Poochyena
Nickname: Star
Personality: kind,friendly towards other pokemon, protective but knows her boundaries.
Bio: Star was Dakota's first pokemon, Star was being surrounded by rouge mightyena. A pack she was born into but was kicked out for not evolving with them. She didn't give up the fight till the leader pinned her about to bite at her throat till Dakota showed up. Driving them off with food and a threat of a repel. Today she hasn't evolved and doesn't wish to as she stays close to Dakota.
Other:She had a star symbol on the back of her ears. Loves fruit and meat.
Signature moves: Shadowball, shadowclaw, dig, darkpulse, poisonfang,quick attack, tackle,leer

User Image
Species: Umbreon
Nickname:none.
Personality: sly,sneaky, devilish
Bio: Umbreon was only an egg as an eevee when she joined Dakota. Her second pokemon. A lost egg by a water side hatched an eevee,the poo thing wondered around spotting Dakota. She clinged to her leg after stealing her shoe. Dakota knew he was trouble but a great companion he would be.
Other: love shiny things,and getting into stuff
Signature moves: Shaowball, leer, tackle, hypnosis, faint attack, dream eater,moonlight,irontail.

User Image
Species: Luxray
Nickname:none
Personality: protective, hyper, people watcher.
Bio: Luxray joined Dakota shorty after. He was injured and in a rage he couldn't end. Officer Jennys all around couldn't contain him,but they were taking things the wrong way. Dakota had a sweet scent paper which calmed the beast from his rage. He is a sweet thing with out rage just needed the right person.
Other:loves to nap,snuggling strangely, loves a good run
Signature moves: extreme speed, thunder, thunderfang, discharge, protect, chargebeam, swagger,attract.

User Image
Species:Houndoom
Nickname:Scar
Personality: loner, stubborn, fierce, but yet a softy for Dakota.
Bio: Scar was Dakota last pokemon to catch. He actually saved her and Star from a gang of rock pokemon. The rock pokemon had her team surrounded and had her kept away from them. Houndoom lunged on in being awoke from his slumber in rage taking them out. But once he smelt Dakota he relaxed oddly and settled to go with her.
Other: likes to be alone at times,like alone time with Dakota
Signature moves:flamethrower, blastburn, earthquake, tackle,crunch,shadowball, smog, firefang

the Pokemon I befriended,bonded is Poochyena, for she is just like I. We have gone though so much together

Hm. . . What else should I mention: The necklace i wear has a ribbon on it my mother use to have for good luck,now i have it and hold it close to me. And she had a special gift to understand pokemon in plain English,like her grandmother.
I took a picture of my self. Want to see?: User Image
My lord and Master: x_Sweet_Demonic_Dreams_x

My name is: Jacob Fritts and this is my Story.
I may be wrong but I am Seventeen.
I usually think myself as The Guy who loves a Gardevoir.
this is set in stone; I'm usually a: Happy guy, but I'm a bit of a hot head when Gardevoir is brought into an argument. Also when I fight I'm usually very serious.
This is my Story: Throughout most of his life, Jacob was a crafter. He spent day after day creating weaponry for his crafting master. From his tenth birthday, Jacob spent his days at the crafting guild making all sorts of weaponry, and even a couple of his own that has traveled around the reigon used for disply. His crafting master saw much promise in him, and so he took him into a special class the crafting master made himself.

Then from the age of twelve, he spent his time making many different weapons including swords, hammers, and sometimes guns for just a little daring experience. Through the next five years, Jacob grew into a master crafter, and was one of the most respected crafters in the world... That was... Until he was sent on a delivery to his destiny.

It was in the middle of summer, and quite a scorcher at that. Jacob was tired, and was pulling along a cart of metal heavy metal. When he stopped to rest in the middle of the forest, Jacob could hear what sounded to be a sort of painful moan.

Since Jacob was a curious person, he decided to investigate what had happened. He explored the forest until nightfall before finding the culprit of the moaning. It seemed to be an injured person. Jacob was puzzled by it's appearance. It didn't seem hurt, but when Jacob approached it, the being instantly sent him flying with a burst of psychic energy. It was then that Jacob noticed that this person wasn't a person at all. It was a Pokemon. As Jacob approached once more, Jacob could tell it was a Gardevoir due to its body shape. Jacob then had no choice. he had to take it with him.

Jacob had placed the Gardevoir on the metal, and pulled it along with the cart. Jacob was glad it was nightfall, but it didn't realy disturb his sweating.

When Jacob returned to town, he returned with two things that he had left without. The money for the metal, and the Gardevoir. The crafting master seemed very intrigued so he allowed Jacob to take care of it until it was better. Jacob learned quite a bit of information from Gardevoir including that it could talk, and that 'It' was a 'She'. When it came time to return Gardevoir to the wild, she seemed attached to Jacob but he insisted that she left due to his work. She agreed, and left... For the time being.

That night, Jacob quickly fell asleep from the work he had done earlier that day. The next thing he knew the Gardevoir snuck into his room, and was waking him up. Jacob of course panicked, and fell from bed. Jacob figured that the Gardevoir wasn't going to leave, so he just set a blanket on the floor and fell asleep.

That morning, Jacob awoke to see the Gardevoir right beside him on the blanket. Jacob instanly sprung up shouting, and his parents ran in the room. Long story short, his mother weren't happy to see a strange pokemon sleeping beside him. His father although seemed fine with it... At least he listened to Jacobs story. His mother although gave him a punishment that Jacob didn't appreciate very much. He was forced into being a trainer.

After that, Jacob had put up with many hardships with Gardevoir being his only Pokemon including going up against Mercenary, Team Rocket, Terrorists and even a couple of legendarys. Most he almost didn't come back alive, but fortunately Gardevoir was there to help him. He was somewhat relieved to see he was invited to some school. He figured it would be a good time to relax for once. Unfortunately, he was wrong.

I'm cool when these things are around: Gardevoir, Spicy Food, Reading, Weapon Crafting.
On the other hand I freak out when this appears. Death, Hate, Sadness, Destruction.

Of course I'm nothing with out my Girl Friend by my side.
User Image

Species: Gardevoir
Nickname: ----
Personality: Kind, Gentle, Caring, Protective.
Bio: After being experimented on by Team Rocket to enhance her psychic powers, Gardevoir was found by Jacob and nursed her back to health. after that she followed him around for a while unnoticed until she became his first Pokemon. After that she has accompanied Jacob through perilous journeys.
Other: Since Jacob fights along beside her, they make a powerful double team attack.
Signature moves: ((Getting a little creative))
Psychic Weapon Artillery: She can manifest weaponry from psychic energy to help, Jacob and herself in battle.
Psychic Blast: A blast of psychic energy is shot from Gardevoir's Palms, and smashes into target.
Rage: A point of intense anger where Gardevoirs power rises to dangerous levels, but is left vulnerable due to her lack of concentration.

the Pokemon I love is Gardevoir, and I know for a fact that she loves me back.
Hm. . . What else should I mention: Jacob carries two weapons with him at all times.
1. A hundred pound sledge hammer on his back.
2. A knife made from a Scyther blade on his waist

I took a picture of my self. Want to see?:

User Image

My lord and Master: Genkoti

My name is: Cronus Shadowheart and this is my Story.
I usually think myself as a Spontaneous Guy
this is set in stone; I'm usually a: Loyal and protective person to my friends and allies. I tend to be a bit random and spontaneous which I think of as part of my charm. I have a bit of a temper which I tend to lose controll of when I'm in high emotional situations. I am also a bit of a cheerfull person when I get to know someone.
This is my Story: Cronus was born in the town of Ecruteak City. Unfortunatly his mother died during child birth and since his father was a trainer at the time he had no where to go. It was shortly after that he was taken in by the town gym leader who happened to be Morty's father. When he was finally old enough to become a trainer his "brother", Morty took him to catch his first pokemon. He chose to capture a Riolu. It was shortly after that he began his adventure. He still keeps in contact with Morty and calls him Bro, but he hopes to become a great trainer one day.
I'm cool when these things are around: Stars, Pokemon, Friends, and Sweets
On the other hand I freak out when this appears. Large Bugs, Potatoes, Being up high without a pokemon, and the cold

User Image
Species: Riolu *Shiny*
Nickname: Astro
Personality: Protective, Loyal, and Cheerfull
Bio: Astro was the first pokemon Cronus ever caught. He was hesitant to side with Cronus at first. Over time though he came to see how much of a good heart he had. Once he was offered the chance for freedom from Cronus and he chose to leave however he got in over his head and Cronus saved him. He is now protective of Cronus and feels they are like family.
Other: He wields a small rod with the lunar phases on it. He has a necklace with the moon on it.
Signature moves:
-Shadow Claw
-Blaze Kick
-Thunder Punch
-Substitute
-Magnet Rise
-Brick Break

User Image
Species: Vulpix
Nickname: Lita
Personality: Nurturing, Likes to fight, Heroic
Bio: Lita actually wasn't captured as much as she chose to side with him. She saw him protecting his cubone from nearly freezing once and decided to test him. After losing in her fight with him she decided to join him and is now a major part of his team.
Other: She has a collar and a star pendant on it
Signature moves:
-Flamethrower
-Extrasensory
-Will o wisp
-Confuse Ray
-Signal Beam

User Image
Species: Espeon
Nickname: Scion
Personality: Smart, Clever, Strategic, and prankster
Bio: Scion was actually a dangerous rouge pokemon that was tormenting a cave that was used for travelling. At first things didn't go so well for Cronus as they fought and he easily took out Lita and nearly beat Astro however when he threw the finishing blow Cronus took the hit for him and seeing humans weren't all bad he decided to join him. Since then he has mellowed out a bit.
Other: He has a collar that has a sun symbol on it
Signature moves:
-Psychic
-Morning Sun
-Signal Beam
-Protect
-Return
-Heal Bell

the Pokemon I bonded with is my Riolu, Astro. This is because he is my first pokemon and he has had very close experiences with me. I would have evolved him but he doesn't seem ready yet. When Cronus dreams he looks like this:
User Image

Hm. . . What else should I mention: Cronus tends to carry objects that he believes bring him luck. He also tries to give his pokemon a gift once he gets close to them.
My lord and Master: Chris Shadowheart

My name is: Steven 'Shade' Makorovian and this is my Story.
I may be wrong but I am 21.
I usually think myself as a Quiet Boy
this is set in stone; I'm usually a: Silent, older-then-he-actually-is-seeming person, who will often think things through before answering, occasionally annoying people with a not always quick response. However, due to this trait of his, he will often not speak at all during certain occasions, which will sometimes lead people to offense. Therefore, he's not much of a people person.
This is my Story: Steven had always been a little different around people, often not speaking to others, having a rather lonely social life, and other things; these events led to his folks being very concerned about him, thinking that he was 'special' or something along those lines. The doctor, who Steven had been tricked into going to due to an 'annual' check-up (though he had never remembered last years, or many other years check-ups) happily informed his parents that their son, was not, in fact 'special', in a certain way. What had made him special however, was a certain amount of... 'Adult-ness' in the eight year old. This 'gift' landed him in certain amounts of trouble during his schooling, due to the fact that he often tried to contradict his teachers when they spoke of certain things. His parents grew increasingly worried about him, and one day, when he was turning twenty-one, a package arrived at his apartment, a pokeball with a letter taped to it. This letter explained to Steven that his parents wanted him to engage in some form of hobby, and they had sent him what they assumed would be the perfect pokemon for a boy such as him. So, he figured that he would take up the suggestion, and decided to set out the next day... Just so his parents would develop something nasty from the stress he somehow managed to put them through.
I'm cool when these things are around: Books, Alone time, puzzles, and (A well guarded secret) Video Games
On the other hand I freak out when this appears. Spiders (Not necessarily spider-type pokemon), Heights (Though he can handle flying if he doesn't look down), and annoying people

Of course I'm nothing with out my Team by my side.

Nickname: Jade
Personality: Steven's exact opposite, she's bubbly, quick to speak, and very pushy and playful. She also acts much like his parents, and is very concerned about his attitude at times. Most of the time she is very cute, but is fiercely protective of Steven and secretly thinks of him as her close sibling, almost like a completely different looking twin brother she never had, with the same amount of closeness that such a pair would share; possibly more.
Bio:
Other: N/A
Signature moves: Moonlight, Tackle, Confuse Ray, Shadowball, Ominous wind, Destiny Bond, Shadow Sneak (Ghost version of quick attack), Shadow Force (User vanishes for a moment, and then reappears to strike, like fly)

the Pokemon I have just met is Umbreon; In his & her dreams...
Hm. . . What else should I mention: He got the nickname 'Shade' due to his silent demeanor, and annoying habit of being what is referred to as 'indian footed', as in very silent when walking.
I took a picture of my self. Want to see?: The Man in Blue
My lord and Master: shadowhunter10101

My name is: Molly Fa Zuichi and this is my Story.
I may be wrong but I am 18
I usually think myself as a Pokemon Sorceress
this is set in stone; I'm usually a: Fun and Caring Girl who looks up the bright side of things, while being totally either oblivious to what's going on, or knows what's going on but reluctant to tell anyone.
This is my Story: Molly was Czar's Partner and close Friend. they've been traveling the world together however it wasn't written in stone. While in their Travels, Molly took Her mother's role in life and became a pokemon Sorcress; a witch who makes potions and cast spells for the sake of science. However at the end of Czar's Adventures they separated. For a while she took up different skills to impress Czar once upon he sees him again. And soon she'll get that chance.
I'm cool when these things are around: Books, Pokemon, Japanese food, Working Spells. Czar. . .
On the other hand I freak out when this appears. Spells not working, seeing her friends hurt, Perverts.

Of course I'm nothing with out my Family by my side.

User Image
Species:Bayleef
Nickname: Matoya
Personality: Caring for Molly, Czar and her Friends, and an assistant to Molly, although she won't function right without a monocle in her right eye
Bio: Molly Received Matoya when She received her from Prof. Elm. Since then she never left her bayleef form; even she reached that point where she can evolve she won't.
Other: without the Monocle on her right eye she won't see right.
Signature moves: Razor Leaf, Solar Beam, Aromatherapy, Vine Whip, Grass Oath, Light Screen, Reflect, Healing Beam

User Image
Species:Mismagius
Nickname: Namine
Personality: Out-going and Spontaneous, she'll appear in dreams; scaring people, spying on them, wanting a conversation in private, or giving them advise.
Bio: While Visiting Czar and his sister, Molly encountered a Loose Spirit going around and bugging a Gardevoir, she captured it and soon warmed up to Molly; as if she was calling out for her.
Other:Without Her sister by her side, she can't fight; she and her sister are close, however they tend to argue a lot.
Signature moves: Shadow Ball, Parish Song, Magic Coat, Shadow Sneak, Magical leaf, Hyper Beam, Evil Eye, Thunder Bolt.

User Image
Species:Charmander
Nickname:Ryu
Personality:Ryu's a little hyper; due to his young age, however he's willing to help out his friends and parents.
Bio:Ryu was born during Czar's and Molly's Adventures. The child of the Proud couple: Musashi and Lufia. Since then Czar and Molly became his god parents. When Czar left, Molly decided to take of Ryu since his pokemon team's full and he doesn't want to place him in his PC box.
Other: Ryu is a decent swordsman for his age. Since he's been blessed by Arceus, he holds unlimited potential, however. . . It has yet to be unlocked. . .
Signature moves: Flamethrower, Metal Claw, Aerial Ace, Ancient power, Claw Sharpen, Dragon Claw, Shadow Claw, Focus Punch

User Image
Species: Gardevoir
Nickname: Kairi
Personality: Same as her sister, only she doesn't invade people's dreams, instead she can read minds to get into people.
Bio: Kairi belonged to a person dear to Czar and Molly, her pokeball appeared in a package with two rapiers. She was reunited with Molly shortly.
Other:Without her sister she can't fight, Even though she argues with her sister, she loves her very much. Kairi belonged to a shrine maiden; mastering in charms, tags, and driving evil spirits away,
Signature moves: Double team, Confusion, Psychic, Magic Coat, Teleport, Protect, Charge Beam, Healing Beam

the Pokemon I loved is Matoya, because she was my first pokemon and I cared for her ever since I received her.
Hm. . . What else should I mention: Molly is a Pokemon Sorceress; she can make potions and can cast spells that boggles the mind. (anything I should know)

My name is: Brandon Nitefall and this is my Story.
I may be wrong but I am 20 .
I usually think myself as a Solid Man.
this is set in stone; I'm usually a: calm,quite, have a control temper, protective.
This is my Story: Im Dakota's older brother. I was like a father to her as our parents were always out.They tended to leave me alone but picked on my sister seeing she was a daughter what they wanted. But i didnt care,till my father gave me a few papers he picked up from town. One about this school an a few of work spots. Father didnt like Brandon all to well and planed on kicking him out for many reason. So he up and left several things to Dakota to find him at her own will,he hated to do this but it was for his own good.

Traveling months alone he was mugged,trashed, found peace worked as a helper for building shelters for pokemon in the wild. Ended up getting fired for being late,mugged again. But he wasnt alone with his pokemon back him up,though he didnt like making them work when it was he that needed to settle the fight.

Later on about a year,he was taken by force to join Galactic. Catching pokemon for testing, seeing what could be done to them. Brandon hated the job,it changed him all to much. He grew mean,selfish,more of a temper. But their was still his love for his pokemon and missing part of his heart for his sister that hadnt changed one bit. A few months passed as he broke free of Galactic's control. He still gets contact from them but he never acts to them seeing he wants nothing with them.

Getting news from an old friend about the school,he returns home to check to see if Dakota had been there. But she had already left,smart choice to as well. Another letter was in the mail for him,he smirked knowing this be his only chance to see his sister again,and maybe change his life for all the mistakes he had done.

I'm cool when these things are around: Ramen,my pokemon, the night sky, My boat and a cup of coco.
On the other hand I freak out when this appears. Cheery people. My boss.

Of course I'm nothing with out my Pokemon but i cant help but miss one thing.. by my side.

User Image
Species: Arcanine
Nickname: Coal
Personality: hyper,strong willed
Bio: Coal joined the team when he was just a small Growlithe. Just wondering about the woods,every now and then he come by the house. Trashing the yard with the trashcan litter. This continued on for a week,till Brandon pulled an all nighter. Seeing the little pup only looking for food and a place of warmth. He smiled taking him in gladdly.
Other: He holds a cuff around his ankle kinda like a collar but more safe for his size.
Signature moves:extremespeed,fire fang, fire blast, Aerial Ace, over heat

User Image
Species: Houndoom
Nickname:none.
Personality: quite,stubborn.
Bio: Houndoom joined the team right after Coal did. Except he was causing trouble for a school. Brandon jumped to it seeing he loved dark types as well as fire.
Other:none.
Signature moves: dig,shadowball, faint attack, crunch, flamethrower,solarbeam

the Pokemon I took in for life is Arcanine
Hm. . . What else should I mention: I use to Work with Team Glalatic
My lord and Master: x_Sweet_demonic_Dreams_x

My name is: Senrima 'Jane' Shiki and this is my Story.
I may be wrong but I am 16.
I usually think myself as a Rebellious girl
this is set in stone; I'm usually a: Happy and very kind but can be serious even though people think i act childish because of how positive i am but thats normal. i am also smart and caring towards my friends
This is my Story: I was born to a very good family, they gave me love and cared so much about me but i was always so different from them. i was never the girly fancy type i was the tomboy type who wanted to be a trainer. my uncle loved my personality and offered to raise me for awhile. i loved it till he passed away and i had to move back in with my family. i never forgot my uncles words so i secretly left my family to begin my journey. i made new friends along the way and grew up. i always worked hard to become what i wanted to be and i am so close. i do miss my old friends so i hope i run into my old friends again
I'm cool when these things are around: friends, my pokemon team, candy, battling and running into old friends
On the other hand I freak out when this appears. mean people, and when her family is hurt

Copy and paste if you wish but up to six.

User Image
Species: pikachu
Nickname: sparky
Personality: happy
Bio: Sparky has been with Jane's family for awhile and his her partner in everything
Other: he tends to get really happy and shock people except Jane
Signature moves: thunder, thunderbolt, thundershock, quick attack, iron tail, agility, slam, chargebeam

User Image
Species: Luxray
Nickname: N/A
Personality: strong and loyal
Bio: Jane has raised Luxray ever since he was a shinx and he has always been loyal. Shinx or Luxray now was Jane's first pokemon she caught
Other: Luxray doesn't talk much
Signature moves: Charge, Charge beam, Discharge, agility, thunder fang, protect, shockwave

User Image
Species: Ursaring
Personality: caring and protective
Bio: Ursaring was a stray teddiursa till he decided to play with Jane one day when she was little the after awhile when he evolved he left then came back when Jane's uncle brought him to her
Other: Ursaring is strong and protective like a dad he doesn't want Jane to date boys
Signature moves: Faint attack, hammer arm, focus punch, Slash, darkball, fury swipes, hyperbeam, shadow claw

User Image
Species: houndour
Nickname: houndour
Personality: wild
Bio: Houndour took awhile to be caught by Jane but finally did and he respects her
Other: Houndour likes to roam free still though. it won't get caught by anyone
Signature moves: Faint attack, ember, bite, flamethower, crunch, fire fang, roar, fire blast

User Image
Species: larvitar
Personality: happy
Bio: Larvitar was a baby when JAne found him and he grew up with her and sparky. he wishes to be as strong as sparky one day
Other: Larvitar likes to hang around outside of his pokeball with sparky
Signature moves: rock smash, Bite, Leer, Sandstorm, Rock Slide, Dark Pulse, Payback, Crunch

User Image
Species: dragonair
Personality: relaxed and motherly
Bio: Dragonair chosed to be captured by Jane because she liked her sprit
Other: Dragonair cares very much about Jane and will fly her places when needed.
Signature moves: dragon rush, dragon rage, dragon dance, safeguard, twister, aqua tail, water pulse, ice beam

the Pokemon I bonded with is Pikachu
Hm. . . What else should I mention: Jane has travled to many regions learning about new pokemon with her team at her side
I took a picture of my self. Want to see?:User Image
My lord and Master: randomhidan

My name is: Akihiko Nagayoshi and this is my Story.

I usually think myself as a Young man who always fights for what he believes in, with his trusty partners by his side.
this is set in stone; I'm usually a: Friendly, yet emotionally distant guy who cares deeply for his Pokemon as he does his own family.
This is my Story: Ah, where to begin, well I was born and raised as a modern-day samurai, using Pokemon as well as my own skill in combat even though we never actually fought anything just trained, deep within the forest of kanto next to Pewter City. Growing up with 3 older brother and an older sister, all better than me, alot was expected of me, and I was severely punished if I did not meet my parents standards. Their biggest disappointment in me was that I wasn't a fighting-type user as was every member of my family for generations and generations, I like Grass and Physic types and held my Abra. Which I found as an egg and raised since childhood. Fed up with my constant failures they decided to throw me out on my own, until i could prove my strength as a samurai i shall never be allowed to return to my dojo, and so my journey starts. I shall prove my abilities and show my father that I am worth his approval.
I'm cool when these things are around: My best friend Abra i call him Sumāto, my Blade which shows my honor, the other members of my team, intellectual novels that stimulate the mind.
On the other hand I freak out when this appears. Great evil, people who have no clue what they;re talking about, those who do not fight with dignity and honor.

Of course I'm nothing with out my best buddy Abra and my ever reliable team by my side.

User Image

Species: Abra

Nickname:Sumāto
Personality: Smart, calm and always there to pick me up when i'm down.
Bio: Raised by me as an abandoned egg when i found him at age 11, my closed friend and an all around great friend for a pokemon, his kindness is not just towards me but also towards those that are down or in trouble, as he can pick up on their brainwaves.
Other: Shares Akihiko's constant need to help people. Loves training with Akihiko.
Signature moves: Psybeam
Teleport
Psycho Cut
Barrier
Imprison
Light Screen
Psywave
Calm Mind

User Image
Species:Ivysaur

Nickname:
Personality:Laid back, but still performs with skill in combat.
Bio:
Other:likes berries, relaxing, and laying in the sun
Signature moves: Vine whip
Seed bomb
poisonpowder
tackle
razor leaf

User Image
Species:Exeggcute

Nickname: tamago
Personality: has high energy and when not looked after it will bounce off somewhere often getting lost.
Bio:
Other: loves exploring areas especially cuz they're so small they could fit in almost anything.
Signature moves:Sleep powder
Dream eater
Barrage
Energy Ball

User Image
Species:Leafeon

Nickname:Bokusō-chi
Personality: Of curious nature similar to exeggcute but with enough common sense to stay out of trouble, intelligent and quick witted. She likes to wander around and from what Akihiko believes is to contemplate things.
Bio:
Other: Likes shiny things and wandering with Akihiko
Signature moves: Leaf blade
Magical leaf
Iron tail
Quick attack

User Image
Species: Beldum

Nickname: Bella (even though it's a girls name he uses it anyway)
Personality: Not much to say in terms of an actually personality for beldum, but it appears constantly locked in thought.
Bio:
Other: N/A
Signature moves: Iron defense
Zen headbutt
Psybeam
Iron head

User Image

Species:Kirlia

Nickname biggrin ansā
Personality: Kirlia has a playful and vibrant personality keeping the whole team alittle upbeat no matter what dumb stuff happened just happened previously.
Bio:
Other:likes to dance during sunny mornings.
Signature moves: Double team
Shadow ball
Charge beam
Shock wave
Calm Mind

The Pokemon I have forge a strong bond with is Sumato (abra).

Hm. . . What else should I mention: No matter what my parents say, I am a strong warrior, and my Pokemon,my friends, benefit from that. They may not be fully evolved we have trained well and can handle anything in our way.

My lord and Master:Mcemosama

My name is: Tarah Lilly Swan and this is my Story:
I usually think myself as a Cute girl

This is set in stone; I'm usually a: I'm a kind, caring young girl, who usually puts others before herself. I like teasing others, though I don't go so far as hurting the person I'm teasing. I'm considerate, and willing to help anyone in need.
Yet, at times, I can be a stubborn one, especially when I get emotional. Even though it may seem weird I have different levels of stubbornness, depending on my emotional state or mood. It's not that I'm snobby or a b***h or that I'm bi-polar, I'm just stubborn... there is a difference.

This is my Story: I was born in Blackthorn City Jhoto. I love to travel and explore. So once I got Kit at 5 years old, I started to explore my City with kit by my side, that very day, i stopped a bunch of poachers. Well, with Kit and a bunch of other pokemon as well. That's how i met Aurora. Once I was 10, my parents let me go off to travel.

So I traveled all over the place, I tried being a trainer, which was okay, but then i tried to be a coordinator, that was more fun, but i soon learned about being a ranger. I joined up in a Ranger School and soon became a top ranger. Once I had learned about the odd happenings. I was sent to investigate. But then something odd happened, for some reason i was transported to a pokemon world, i don't know why or how. All i remember was that there was a light that surrounded me and i was lifted in the air. Then in a flash i was somewhere else. So the yin world I had read about in the legends was true.

In the Yin world, i met an Eevee named Ivory who gave me a potion to drink, that was when i found out that I turn into a hybrid pokemon because, I have the essence of Kit and Aurora in me. Ivory and i became great friends and i befriended many others in the Yin world as well. And learned much of the history of this world.

As Primal got worse, something bad happened to me, I was taken into the darkness, in attempts to save Kit, Aurora, and Ivory from it. I got separated from Ivory and my pokemon stayed with me and stopped me every time I tried to destroy or attack something in my darkness state. I don't remember anything when i was in my dark state. That was when Celebi came. I don't understand why it helped me, It only said something about protecting the Heroes. I'm quite glad I'm out of that darkness. Now i must go find Ivory and try and stop Primal, from hurting more innocent people and pokemon.

I'm cool when these things are around:
~My Pokemon
~Chocolate/ Candy
~Pokemon Legends/ Books
~Swimming
~Wilderness
~Parents

On the other hand I freak out when this appears.
~Pokemon Abusers
~Evil
~Snobs
~Severe Heat
~Severe Cold
~Blood
~Being Bored

Of course I'm nothing without my Nintails and Dragonair by my side.

User Image
Species: Dragonair
Nickname: Aurora
Personality: Calm, Smart, Protective, Kind and Friendly
Bio: Tarah and Kit saved Aurora as a Dratini, from poachers, only a couple days after Tarah 5th birthday
Other: Tarah and Aurora are so close they know what the other is thinking. Aurora can also, figure out what is on Kit’s mind
Signature moves:
~Extreme Speed
~Blizzard
~Aqua tail
~Dragon Rush
~Shock Wave
~Return
~Protect
~Safe Guard

User Image
Species: Shiny Ninetails
Nickname: Kit
Personality: Aggressive, Smart, Overprotective, She’s like a mother to Tarah and is quite hotheaded.
Bio: Tarah received Kit as a gift from her Grandparents on Tarah’s 5th birthday. Kit was a Vulpix but then was evolved into a Ninetails later on.
Other: Tarah and Kit are so close they know what the other is thinking. Kit can also; figure out what is on Aurora’s mind
Signature moves:
~Safe Guard
~Will-0-wisp
~Fire Blast
~Roar
~Quick Attack
~Return
~Protect
~Toxic

The Pokemon I bonded with, befriended, and loved, are Kit and Aurora because we all have been so much together, I love both of them equally and I would give up my life for either one of them anytime and anywhere.
User Image

Hm. . . What else should I mention: Well, i carry a pack which hold all my essential thing as well as a few Pokemon legend books that I love to read over and over again.
And here's my move set since I'm the combination of two pokemon: Extreme Speed, Fire Blast, Protect, Blizzard, Safe Guard, Toxic, Return, Shock Wave

I took a picture of myself. Want to see?:
User Image

My lord and Master: Missy Eevee

My name is: Ashtin McCallister and this is my Story.
I may be wrong but I am 19.
I usually think myself as a Honorable guy
this is set in stone; I'm usually a: Respectful of leaders and elders, serious, but i am really a cool guy to be around
This is my Story: He was walking around a wooded area when a hole suddenly opened up and sucked him in. he later awoke to find that he was floating in the air and in front of him was a white pokemon. it said it's name was reshiram and he was chosen to be his knight. he was then sent back and has helped watch over the human world for some time.
I'm cool when these things are around: friends, pokemon, and his secret treasure.
On the other hand I freak out when this appears. when someone is injured by villians, when someone touches his treasure.

User Image
Species: Shiny Glaceon
Nickname: Molly
Personality: freindly, a little bossy, and easily irritated
Bio: she was my first pokemon. my dad gave her to me when i set out on my pokemon journey.
Other: she is always telling him if its a good i dea or a bad one.
Signature moves:
Ice beam
Aurora beam
Ice fang
Icy wind
Blizzard
Ice shard
Vengence
Shadow Ball

User Image
Nickname: Ty
Personality: calm, friendly, and goofy
Bio: he was my very first pokemon that i caught on my own. i found him in a field and he wanted to battle my glaceon. She won and he decided to join since he was defeated by an ice type.
Other:
Signature moves:
Wild Bolt
Earthquake
Sunnyday
Flamethrower
Solarbeam
Fire Oath
Nitro Charge
Shadow Claw

User Image
Human Form:User Image
Species: Shiny Suicune
Nickname: Mist
Personality: calm, friendly, and caring
Bio: He found her under a net that had a distint R on one end of it. He quickly set her free, but when he did she quickly leaped on him knocking him over and said, "Thank you." And then ran off into the bushes. he stood and walked off, unaware that she was acctually following him. she has been following him around for sometime watching him, Once she realized he was worthy, she joined his team after a battle. Then he was chosen to be Reshiram's Knight three days later.
Other: She is in love with him.
Signature moves:
Aurora Beam
Ice Fang
Icy Wind
Blizzard
Sheer Cold
Shadow Ball
Ice Beam
Hydro Pump

the Pokemon I bonded with is Mist, mainly because she is my best friend and she is in love with me.
Hm. . . What else should I mention: Reshiram talks to me and when he does, it's like i've zoned out.
User Image
My lord and Master: Jett Foulke

blue-alien

blue-alien

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:52 pm
Yin: (Pokemon)

My name is: Locke Cole and this is my Story.
I may be wrong but I am 18.
I usually think myself as a Man who hunts for treasure this is set in stone; I'm usually a: Ladies man and a treasure hunter, however I protect my friends and try to help them.
This is my Story: (Bio) Locke lived in a quiet town in the Pokemon world. for months he explored the caves outside of the town and grabs the treasures lied inside the caves, soon enough he became a successful Pokemon and lived an honest life; for every 100 Poke he received from treasure, he gives 60 to the poor; helping out the town. However soon enough, that quietness of his town will turn into screams of bloodshed. . .
I'm cool when these things are around: Treasure, Friends, My Home.
On the other hand I freak out when this appears. People who call him a thief; he's a treasure hunter, not some petty thief. He also hates the fact that he can't seem to settle down.
Who am I exactly? why I am a: Zoroark
Be careful because I can be fierce: Thief, Shadow ball, Shadow Claw, Shadow Punch, Crunch, Night Slash, Night Shade

Hm. . . What else should I mention: Locke can take the form of different pokemon and humans thanks to his racial ability: Illusion
User Image

My name is: Blade and this is my Story.
I usually think myself as a Master Swordsman.
this is set in stone; I'm usually a: Cold person who avoids all social activity to train. Peaceful around accepting people. A stubborn fighter, and a sore loser.
This is my Story: Born into the family of four other siblings Blade was the youngest, and weakest so he was easily pushed around by his brothers, and sisters. Blade didn't like it so he trained most of his life to become as strong as he could be. He was soon one of the strongest Ralts i town due to his excessive training. Unlike most Ralts though, he focused of physical tactics other than mental like the others. He had soon evolved into a Kirlia at age fifteen. His brothers, and sisters didn't evolve though. Instead of pushing him, they called him a freak for training too much out of their own jealousy of his exceeding power. Through his siblings treatment he grew cold and mean towards most, but still refraining from harming who try and emotionally harm him.

One day when he was exploring the forest at the age of nineteen, he came across a group of fighting Pokemon. They seemed to be fighting over some sort of rock. It was a sparkling rock, but when the group of Pokemon were fighting, one threw it out of the way, and hit Blade. Fortunately this stone was a Dawn Stone that made him evolve into a Gallade. When the Pokemon found him they immediately charged at him to hurt him, but Blade quickly defeated them.

Blade is now a mercenary to apprehend criminals to help get money for his family. So far, business has been booming but Blade only wishes for the war to stop.

I'm cool when these things are around: fighting, Training, Quiet Places.
On the other hand I freak out when this appears. The War, His Siblings
Who am I exactly? why I am a: Gallade
Be careful because I can be fierce:
-Close Combat
-Vacuum Wave
-Psycho Cut
-Cut

Hm. . . What else should I mention: Gallade is an expert trap maker so he is very crafty.

User Image

My name is: Zeus Voltage and this is my Story.
I may be wrong but I am 15.
I usually think myself as a Brave Boy
this is set in stone; I'm usually a: optimistic and kind person who tries to make friends with anyone I feel I can trust. I have a temper that tends to get the best of me at times but who doesn't. I'm a bit over confident at times and that tends to get me in over my head. I try to be heroic but I'll admit at times I can be a coward. I can be a bit childish.
This is my Story: Zeus is the youngest in his family. As such he has spent his life trying to prove he isn't as weak as others think he is. His parents told him that he had the most potential in his family since he could use volt tackle. He has trained hard to become a powerful pokemon. He left home a short time ago deciding to try and find his place in the world.
I'm cool when these things are around: Fruits, Other Pokemon, Friends, and Playing
On the other hand I freak out when this appears. Scary things, Being picked on, and Rock and ground type pokemon
Who am I exactly? why I am a: Pichu
-Volt Tackle
-Charm
-Double Team
-Fire Punch
-Quick Attack

Hm. . . What else should I mention: (Other) I can usually be found wearing a bandanna and special pika gloves
My lord and Master: Chris Shadowheart

My name is: Red Valentine and this is my story.
I may be wrong but I am 20.
I usually think myself as a woman martial artist .
This is set in stone; I'm usually a: I am the serious and more mature sister; some tend to call me boring. I am very protective of my younger sibling, and am not afraid to cause some serious injuries if I must.
This is my Story: I was born to a Blaziken mother and father; I much like them was raised to be a martial artist. At the age of four, my mother passed on from illness. My father eventually remarried with a Lucario. They together had my younger sister; who I have made sure to protect very well. A few years ago, I decided to expand my martial artist abilities; sadly my younger sister decided to come along too.
I'm cool when these things are around: Training, combat, Cheri berries.
On the other hand I freak out when this appears. Rawst berries, waterfalls.
Who am I exactly? why I am a: Blaziken
Be careful because I can be fierce: Flare Blitz, Sky Uppercut, Brave Bird, Blaze Kick, Bulk-up, Thunder Punch, Double Team, Superpower

Hm... What else should I mention: I do not approve of the nickname "Kung Fu Chicken"

User Image
(left)

My lord and Master: Peri-sama

My name is: Blue Valentine and this is my story.
I usually think myself as a awesome chick!
This is set in stone; I'm usually a: cheerful, careless kung fu chick.
This is my story: I was born to a Blaziken dad, and a Lucario mom; because of that I have some of my dad's moves! My step-sister Red doesn't have much of a patience for me, but she's boring anyway. Growing up, I didn't really care much for the martial arts, I would much rather draw, or pick berries. But what are you going to do when you're born in a family of martial artists, right?
I'm cool when these things are around: Pecha berries, and other delicious treats!
On the other hand I freak out when this appears. Fighting!
Who am I exactly? why I am a: Lucario
Be careful because I can be fierce: Extremespeed, Close Combat, Aura Sphere, Swords Dance, Hi Jump Kick, Sky Uppercut, Ice Punch, Dark Pulse

Hm... What else should I mention: I greatly approve of my sister being called a Kung Fu Chicken.

User Image
(right)

My lord and Master: Peri-sama

My name is: Ivory and this is my Story.
I usually think myself as a Adorable Gal
this is set in stone; I'm usually a: Talkative, and happy go lucky, I love adventure but I also can be pretty shy when it comes to guys. I don't know why. But once I get to know someone I'm a total chatter box. I'm quite an adventurous person and can get into trouble at times. Though i have gotten my self out of many tight situations.
This is my Story: I lost may parents in a forest fire, and i travel around the Yin world. It gets lonely at times but I do make friends along the way.
I'm cool when these things are around: Berries (Oran mostly) Pokemon Legends, Swimming, Wilderness, Traveling
On the other hand I freak out when this appears. Pokemon Abusers, Evil, Snobs, Severe Heat, Severe Cold, Blood
Who am I exactly? why I am a: Shiny Eevee
~Shadowball
~Double team
~Dig
~Protect
~Quick attack
~Bite
~Swagger
~Toxic
Hm. . . What else should I mention: I carry a make shift pack as well as berries and a few other necessary things that's about it. I have a few scarves I keep with me if needed.
User Image
My lord and Master: Missy Eevee

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:54 am
Legendary counter:

If you want to use legendaries as your Character, let me know through PM. Now then, a few rules:

1) Only two per user and has to be a variety; no picking the same one.

2) They have to be young (or reincarnated at an early state or experimented.)

Mew:
1)
2)

Mewtwo:
1) Ken_X_Binshou
2)

Ho-oh:
1) blue-alien*
2)
3)

Lugia:
1) blue-alien*
2)
3)

Suicune:
1)x_Sweet_Demonic_Dreams_x
2)

Entei
1)
2)

Raikou
1)
2)

Celebi:
1)
2)

Kyogre:
1)
2)

Groudon:
1)
2)

Latios
1)Jett Foulke
2)

Latias
1)Jett Foulke
2)

RegiIce:
1)
2)

RegiRock:
1)
2)

RegiSteel
1)
2)

Rayquaza:
1)
2)

Dialga:
1)
2)

Palkia:
1)
2)

Girantina:
1)
2)

Heatran:
1)
2)

Regigigas:
1)
2)

Cresselia:
1)
2)

Darkrai:
1)
2)

Manaphy:
1)
2)

Phione:
1)
2)

Shaymin:
1)
2)

Arceus:
1)
2)

blue-alien

blue-alien

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:48 pm
Legendary Pokemon:

My name is: Axel Lationus and this is my Story.
I may be wrong but I am 19 in human years.
I usually think myself as a Fierce warrior
this is set in stone; I'm usually a: serious fighter but i'm a real fun person to hang with.
This is my Story: Me and my sister were alone most of our life. one day, we were dragged into a war and my sister sacrificed herself to protect some little ones, later i discover her soul dew close to were it happened. after that We the war ended. now i protect her soul dew for it means a lot to me. i only let close friends see it. others have tried to steal it, but to no avail for i can feel when someone gets close to it.
I'm cool when these things are around: Dragon pokemon, my three friends(Mystic, Kari, and Shade) and flying
On the other hand I freak out when this appears. When someone trys to steal my sisters soul dew.

Of course I'm nothing with out my Comrades: by my side.

User Image
Species: Vaporeon
Nickname: Mystic
Personality: Serious, loves being complimented
Bio: She met me when i found her injured on a beach. i nursed her back to health and she joined with me.
Other: she loves flying on my back.
Signature moves: waterfall, surf, acid armor, sand attack, water gun, and whirlpool

User Image
Species: Espeon
Nickname: Kari
Personality: Serious, acts silly around males
Bio: She was wondering around when she saw me and just decide to join. she was geeting lonely
Other: she loves training with me and has a crush on Shade
Signature moves: Swift, Psychic, psybeam, confusion, and supersonic

User Image
Nickname: Shade
Personality: Serious, fun, loving,
Bio: He was in love with espeon and when she joined with me. he did too.
Other: He has a crush on Kari.
Signature moves: Faint attack, nightshade, confusion, nightmare, and shadow ball, hypnosis

What type of legendary I am, why I am a: Latios
-Dragon Claw
-Dragonbreath
-Dragon Pulse
-Shadow Claw
-Shadow Ball
-Luster Purge
-Psychic
-Vengeance

Hm. . . What else should I mention: Never touch my sisters soul dew without my permission.
Of course that's my human form; I can change forms, this is my main form: User Image

My name is: Ryuu "Gieuge" Two and this is my Story.
I may be wrong but I am 23.
I usually think myself as a Calm Guy
this is set in stone; I'm usually a: I'm a calm guy that usually a loner
This is my Story: I don't know much about my past but I know I am not the first of my kind.
I'm cool when these things are around: Training and a quiet field
On the other hand I freak out when this appears. Noisy and nosy people and Mew for some reason I have a hatred for Mew

User Image
Species: Alakazam
Nickname: Nentou
Personality: Calm and very Intellegent
Bio: He has been with Mewtwo ever since day 1. He considers himself Mewtwos Tutor and parental figure.
Other: He is also really smart.
Signature moves: Pyschic, Psy Beam, Light Screen, Barrer, Reflect, Shadow Ball, Safe Gaurd, Hypnosis
What type of legendary I am, why I am a: Mewtwo
Be careful because I can be fierce: Barrier, Miracle Eye, Psycho Cut, Psychic, Aura Sphere, Shadow Ball, Zen Headbutt and Mist

Hm. . . What else should I mention: (Other)
User Image
Of course that's my human form; I can change forms, this is my main form:
User Image
My lord and Master: Ken_X_Binshou

My name is: Hannah Lationus and this is my Story.
I usually think myself as a caring girl
this is set in stone; I'm usually a: caring and loving girl that protects the innocent.
This is my Story: Me and my brother were always together. practically inseparable. one day i met dusty. he wanted to be friends because he didn't have any. i couldn't say no. then one day me and Axel were forced to into a war. i saw dusty trying to protect some young pokemon. i saw an attack heading for them. without thinking i flew over and protected them which took almost all my energy. my body changed into a jewel resembling a soul dew so i could rest and recharge my energy. Axel picked it up and thought it was a soul dew. he keeps it protected. then he becomes captured and someone takes it hoping to sell it. he gets it back and then about a day later, i am fully recharged and my body reverts to normal.
I'm cool when these things are around: My brother and his friends, and dusty
On the other hand I freak out when this appears. When someone intends on harming the innocent or when my brother get hurt.

User Image
User Image
Species: Flygon
Nickname: Dusty
Personality: Serious, loves flying
Bio: he met me a long time ago. he had been alone because his family was killed and he asked if i would be his friend. icouldn't say no and know we go everywhere together. then the war happenedand he had been following Axel after i turned into a soul dew without axel knowing.
Other: He love to fly and i taught him how to make a human form(hope its allowed)

Signature moves:
-Dragonbreath
-Fly
-Dragon claw
-Dragon pulse
-Outrage
-Sandstorm

What type of legendary I am, why I am a: Latias
-Dragonbreath
-Dragon claw
-Dragon pulse
-Psychic
-Mist Ball
-Hyper Beam
-Shadow Claw
-Earthquake

Hm. . . What else should I mention: i can be mean when you hurt Axel.
User Image
Of course that's my human form; I can change forms, this is my main form: User Image

My name is: Aurora Licune and this is my Story.

I usually think myself as a purity in the wind

this is set in stone; I'm usually a: Sweet,clam,liking kind of person, with a low rage

This is my Story: I wasnt always pokemon, i was about ten when i was hunted down and captured. But at least i saved my friend Celebi from harms ways. The poeple were cruel,they did tests and experiment no pokemon should have to endure. They somehow got me to change into a human with an odd vile they injected. I learned how to use such and well i didnt mind it,i used it to my own advantage seeing my strength grew as well as my determination. But before my plan of escaping was in order, they put me under and use a stage machine making my heart fell cold..locked up..full of darkness. i was made for purity not to be a Shadow pokemon.

My plans of breaking free got pushed aside as they kept me under close watch using me to fight and capture others. It wasnt a good time, i regret what ive done but my time soon came as i broke free growing out of hand even for them. But as for my heart it was still cold. Seeing kids going onto boats she soon learned about their school ways. It got her attention as she picked up their language very fast in her Human form. But still Rocket was after her driving her away from the small town Twin Leaf. Flee now as she does her heart now has only half way free of being out of the cold confines of being a Shadow. In her human form it tends to shock my right arm,i manged to find a man who was kind enough and created a cuff to wear while i was my normal dog self. But when im human i were a ribbon. They help lower the pain but its not enough to fully cleanse my heart to purity,the one thing i miss dearly.

I'm cool when these things are around: Water,the wind, Trainers with the pokemon at peace.
On the other hand I freak out when this appears. Fire, rage of harmful people.

Of course I'm nothing with out my My little sister: by my side.

User Image
Species:Glaceon
Nickname: Crystal
Personality: curious,hyper,sweet and loving
Bio: Glaceon grew up in the forest Suicune protected. Seeing her get captured she tagged along keeping close watch. Once she was free and out of their hands,she quickly aided her soon joining seeing she knew the truth of what happened.
Other: She wears a cuff on her ankle to keep Shadow infection to spread to her.
Signature moves:
`Icy wind.
`ice fang.
`blizzard
`irontail
`protect
`dig
`wish

What type of legendary I am, why I am a: Suicune

,Aurora beam
,ice fang
,hydropump
,calm mind
,shadow ball
,waterfall
,swift
,signal beam

Hm. . . What else should I mention: Crystal is like my sister to me,hurt her and your gonna pay!

My lord and Master: x_Sweet_Demonic_Dreams_x

My name is: Rita Rondell Kaze and this is my Story.
I may be wrong but I am 19 In Human Years.
I usually think myself as a Shrine Maiden
this is set in stone; I'm usually a: Friendly person who is Fickle, but I have a sense of Duty.
This is my Story: Rita Kaze was once a Human Shrine Maiden, however she died protecting her brother, Now a few years later, She Rose from the Ashes, as a Ho-Oh and protected her brother, from afar. After the events of Mt. Coronet, she briefly saw Czar before Disappearing. Shy of what happened, she just couldn't face him, However She knows that He'll find her eventually, so Rita left a Message. A couple of years later, She gave Molly Kairi; her Pokemon partner and a Shrine Maiden, and two rapiers, one crimson red, and the other cool blue. Last time word got out about her appearance it was in a Boat. . .
I'm cool when these things are around: Family, Shrines, Friends, Cooking.
Stuff that freaks me out. Important Decisions that she has to deal with.

Of course I'm nothing with out my Comrades: by my side. (your PKMN team)

User Image
Species razz idgeot
Nickname:Ayane
Personality: Calm, Friendly, and Optimistic, She's always there when Rita can't decide on a decision.
Bio: Ayane's the Family Carrier Pidgeon before she evolved; she would deliver mail to friends, When She evolved to a Pidgeot, Rita saw potential in her as she took her along with her.
Other: Ayane's a Profession Carrier Pidgeon; she can deliver Messages and Packages to other people around the world.
Signature moves: Mirror Move, Tail Wind, Air Slash, Gust, Heat Wave

User Image
Species:Arcanine
Nickname:Mr. Tadakichi
Personality:Majestic and at the same time, Adorable.
Bio:Mr. Tadakichi was the Family Pet when Rita was only a child, when she took on her pokemon journey, Rita brought him along with her to aid on her journeys.
Other:Mr. Tadakichi Loves to be around Rita, and can sense danger around him.
Signature moves: Fire Fang, Agility, Extreme Speed, Flame Thrower, Thunder Fang

What type of legendary I am, why I am a: Ho-Oh
-Sacred Fire
-Air Cutter
-Earth Power
-Ancient Power
-Tailwind
-Extrasensory
-Will-o-wisp

Hm. . . What else should I mention: Rita travels with three other people, Her brother, her Friend, and the Boy She loves. (anything I should know)

Of course that's my human form; I can change forms, this is my main form:User Image

My lord and Master: blue-alien

My name is: Kazan and this is my Story.
I may be wrong but I am 26.
I usually think myself as a Tough Guy.
this is set in stone; I'm usually a: I sometimes can be a hot head and if I start a fight I will finish it an I am friendly and passionate towards the young people of the Academy
This is my Story: I am one of the staff members of the CTA, I work to keep the School safe from any danger, I don't like to talk about my past.
I'm cool when these things are around: I like being of land and being in the heat of a Volcano
On the other hand I freak out when this appears. I hate the rain if I'm not in Human form also me a Kyogre don't get along that much.

Of course I'm nothing with out my Comrades

User Image
Species: Blaziken
Nickname: Akemi
Personality: She is fairly kind but tough
Bio:
Other:
Signature moves: Shadow Claw, Night Slash, Cruch Claw, Superpower, Blaze Kick, Poison Jab, Flare Blitz, Blast Burn

User Image
Species: Charizard
Nickname: Mamoru
Personality:
Bio:
Other:
Signature moves: Dragon Claw, Blast Burn, Fire Fang, Fly, Heat Wave, Flare Blitz, Fire Blast, Metal Claw

User Image
Nickname: Ryota
Personality:
Bio:
Other:
Signature moves: Flamewheel, Fire Blast, Eruption, Flare Blitz, Blast Burn, Quick Attack, Swift, Heat Wave

What type of legendary I am, why I am a: Groudon
Be careful because I can be fierce: Hammer Arm, Dragon Claw, Shadow Claw, Rock Smash, Rock Climb, Swift, Fire Blast, Heat Wave

Hm. . . What else should I mention:
~His Zweihänder~
User Image
~On the blade near the Hilt~
User Image

User Image
~2nd Form~
User Image
Of course that's my human form; I can change forms, this is my main form:
User Image
My lord and Master: Ken_X_Binshou

My name is: Arekkusu "Alex" Yamanashi and this is my Story.
I usually think myself as a Boy who loves the Ocean.
this is set in stone; I'm usually a: Calm person who can be a little secretive with his actions. Usually he warms up to people as he tells them his secret.
This is my Story: Alex was a trainer and Rita's Boyfriend, he's friendly and co-operative to Czar as they form an epic team. However, Alex was near-death four years ago during team rocket's invasion at the Whirl Islands. That's when he found out about his past; he's actually a Legendary Pokemon from the Yin world. However, for some reason, he washed up in the Yang world. A few years have passed and Alex lived with his parents, until he sets off in the yang world to find his lost friends and his Love. Last word was that he was exploring the Islands outside of the regions. . ."
I'm cool when these things are around: Friends, Rita, Czar, Music, Food, Sushi,
On the other hand I freak out when this appears. People messing with his friends, People who don't trust him, People who grabbed his hand without his permission because that's his trigger point of transformation.

User Image
Species: Charizard
Nickname: Alexthe2nd
Personality: A Charizard with a semi-hot head, but friendly towards others. Musashi's Brother.
Bio: Alexthe2nd was Alex's Pokemon upon reaching the Kanto Region. Since then, he's been Alex's Main travel of flight.
Other: Since he's Musashi's Brother, he too, wields Katanas.
Signature moves: Swords Dance, Flare Blitz, Dragon Claw, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Counter, Dragon Rush, Fury Cutter

User Image
Species: Garchomp
Nickname: Neobahamut
Personality: Laid back and Fun loving, Neobahamut isn't afraid to get serious in battle.
Bio: Neobahamut Joined Alex when he found himself back into the Yin world. After sharing a few words, he joined up with him as he searches the worlds to find the people he cared about.
Other: Neobahamut Uses Scythes in battle. He links up with Larwn pretty well.
Signature moves: Hyperbeam, Dragon Claw, Dragon Rush, Aqua Tail, Sandstorm, Rest, Fury Cutter

What type of legendary I am, why I am a: Still evolved Lugia

-Recover
-Sky attack
-Hydro Pump
-Psycho Shock
-Thunder bolt
-Psychic
-Telekinesis
-Hyper beam

Hm. . . What else should I mention: Alex changes into his legendary form upon touching a Pure heart's hand. To protect him from making a mistake, he can sense Pure hearts. In his Still Evolved Form, Alex has Dragon wings so he can use his wings as hands.

I took a picture of my self. Want to see?:User Image
Of course that's my human form; I can change forms, this is my main form:User Image
My lord and Master: blue-alien

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:56 am
Minor characters:

Name: Kain Inorokashi Kaze
World: Yang
Personality: Same as Czar's however is more playful and fun-loving then Czar, enjoys playing video games and rocking out in guitar.
Occupation: Father of Czar & Rita, Pokemon Scientist, Co-Leader of Ragnarok.
Pokemon: Shares Czar's Pokemon
Appearance:User Image

blue-alien

blue-alien

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:01 pm
Evil Beings:

My name is: Jester and this is my Story.
I may be wrong but I am one hundred and thirty-five years old.
I usually think myself as a Evil little clown
this is set in stone; I'm usually a: Evil, and hot tempered character. Has a huge love of laughing, and games.
This is my Story: (Bio) A Spirit that was fused to Gardevoir to turn her into the ultimate killing machine durring her experiments. She has seen everything Gardevoir has, and she isn't a fan of what Gardevoir and her trainer has done. Honestly, she just wanted to kill Jacob until she saw him as an asset. Now she lays dormant inside her host body waiting for a chance to get out.
I'm cool when these things are around:
-The Circus
-Laughing
-Screaming

On the other hand I freak out when this appears.
-Affection
-Kindness

Of course I'm nothing with out my ...Wait... What? I'm a Spirit! I don't have any Pokemon!

the Pokemon I befriended is not even alive anymore.
Hm. . . What else should I mention: Hm... Let's just say not to get in my way.

U/C

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces