Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild
Rage Quit Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kid Renegade
Vice Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:13 am
I usually rage quit when ther r noob tubers or i go into a middle of the game with fuking chopper gunner or ac130 in ur enemies team. How about u guys?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:30 am
I rage quit if I get noob tubed a lot, come in a game its pretty much over, or there is a ******** load of air support up on the other team, or if there are hackers or over all I feel like there is bull s**t D:< . And when I get pissed the ******** off. Its really funny then your host . twisted  

Dude658

A Killa Can

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:50 am
I never rage quit not until i have won against the people i am versing lol  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:08 am
I've only rage quit once and that was on Carnival when literally the entire team had their tents and sleeping bags out and started camping.  

Preliat Militis

Enduring Cultist

11,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

NejiHyuga900

Sparkly Hunter

9,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:45 am
I get angry/upset when I am on a big losing (death) streak.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:03 am
It kinda pisses me off when I enter a free for all match and someone already has freaking 29 kills already and wins!!
What the HELL is this.
I wish the creators of Call of duty would change that sometime in their lifetime. scream  

Treythebest_11

Kid Renegade
Vice Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:05 pm
Treythebest_11
It kinda pisses me off when I enter a free for all match and someone already has freaking 29 kills already and wins!!
What the HELL is this.
I wish the creators of Call of duty would change that sometime in their lifetime. scream

Well of for 360 and ps3 they dont get to choose servers which kinda suks but in pc i heard u get to choose.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:31 pm
I rage when I repeatedly die and all you can see is harriers, choppers, Ac-130's and predator missiles in the sky  

Moonlight Resonance

Greedy Capitalist

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Treythebest_11

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:31 pm
Exotic Player IV
Treythebest_11
What the HELL is this.

Well of for 360 and ps3 they dont get to choose servers which kinda suks but in pc i heard u get to choose.

No freaking way!! scream I've never heard of such an oblivious thing, but yeah that's what majorly sucks. Oh and I just won 14 games straight on free for all from the morning to breakfast earlier today because I had to eat! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:58 pm
Treythebest_11
Exotic Player IV
Treythebest_11
What the HELL is this.

No freaking way!! scream I've never heard of such an oblivious thing, but yeah that's what majorly sucks. Oh and I just won 14 games straight on free for all from the morning to breakfast earlier today because I had to eat! biggrin

sweet i havent played free for all for a long time. Since theres like boosters around << >>  

Kid Renegade
Vice Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Genji Gincosu

Divine Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:19 pm
i dont rage quit but i have been taken out by accidental clcikc of joining game instead of partys D:  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:31 pm
I pretty much never rage quit. If I get rage-y or annoyed, I'll play it out till the end of the game then leave the lobby and find another. Most the time, I want decent people to play with, not little kids or stoners or gangstas from the hood. Soooo annoying.  

Aanika_Phaeton
Vice Captain

4,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100

sharkmanx2

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:52 am
when i go to a mathch and thers a nuke and when my team just plays for plaing i mean im plaing all i got to get somthing and my team slacks and then we lose the s&d match and i did get the emble i just rage quit  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:37 pm
I rage quit when the same mother ******** keeps killing me or when I am doing completely terrible...  

Kittymeeow
Vice Captain

Anxious Cupcake

jesus_with_a_gun

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:45 pm
I rage quit during one of those hacked games where they rigged the care packages to have only EMP's and chopper gunners that you didn't have to aim. Other than that. I usually stick around for match bonus and accept the a** kicking.  
The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff