Reply ~Ancient Scrolls~
Wow... this is bad... Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucky-Emi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:42 pm
I don't think the video would be appropriate to put right here so I will just put this instead: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kb4mi8rPhOM

This is basically the reaction to the other video. There are a bunch more, but I subscribed to this guy. If you want the links to the "bratty" and "emotional" videos pm me or post here.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:47 pm
The world isn't worse. With the current media trend, we always see the exception, not the rule. So out of 4.6 billion people, we always see the 10 that screw up and post all their crap on myspace and youtube.  

Someoneiknow

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:56 pm
This is kind of off theme, but I'll say what I think. Cuba has lost their total religious freedom, and lots more kinds of freedoms, yet they have drawn even closer to God and more well behaved thanks to that same regimen (even if most Christians are against that regimen).

My point is that I think America needs to lose its freedom to realize again what they have done, and are doing to their country. at 11 I was playing Yu-Gi-Oh and loved Pokemon and stuff like that, which is normal things on a kid, but I walk the street of America these days and I am disgusted by some at least 7 - 12 year old kids wearing miny skirts, being obese, wearing anything inappropriate, commanding their parents, etc etc. Most of this has also come thanks to the total liberty of religions, and their brainwashing towards society, like: satanism, paganism, and sometimes even the same Christians brainwash society. 75% of kids are confused religiously and are prone to any good brainwasher in the street (true fact). Also, this comes due to bad discipline or no discipline at all (politically, socially, and mentally).  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:13 pm
Excuse me! It's not America's fault that Cuba lost religious freedom! It's the dictator in charge in Cuba that did that! And no, I don't want to lose any freedoms here in America! This is land of the free and home of the brave! That is what this country stands for. We've already lost enough freedom thanks to Obama and his policies. I will not have any more taken from me!  

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:22 pm
I didn't say anything about America having anything to do with Cuba. I study very well, thank you.

That same freedom you admire so much is being abused greatly by too many people. Not even any spiritual/biblical education in schools anymore there, or sexual orientation for the bisexuals and gays. Now they're open to freely express themselves in parades and whatnot, which I consider utterly devastating toward society.

If only they knew a bit about psychology, they would understand why a good spiritual fundament is so necessary to any human. We become savage without any spiritual guidance, and we turn from man into beast.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:01 pm
XSK Ambrosia
I didn't say anything about America having anything to do with Cuba. I study very well, thank you.

That same freedom you admire so much is being abused greatly by too many people. Not even any spiritual/biblical education in schools anymore there, or sexual orientation for the bisexuals and gays. Now they're open to freely express themselves in parades and whatnot, which I consider utterly devastating toward society.

If only they knew a bit about psychology, they would understand why a good spiritual fundament is so necessary to any human. We become savage without any spiritual guidance, and we turn from man into beast.

If only you knew a little bit about history, a purely social government, which is what you are talking about, never works out for society. It sounds great in practice, when everybody is forced to do certain things but still have some freedoms, but then someone else who is a tyrant is eventually put into place, and they make rules and ideas that do not sustain and carry great punishment. God made America for a reason, it is a beacon of hope and freedom. God knew the risks when He created the opportunity to have a completely free country, but He allows it to progress. We are allowed to worship how we may, and His church could not have been established here again on this earth without America. 1831 proved that we needed freedom of religion, regardless of the consequences.

Satan will always make his stand against the people. In a completely free world, it's with the people. In a controlled world, it's against those who control that world. Thus it has been for thousands of years, and it won't change because you feel you have better ideas than others.  

Someoneiknow

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:20 pm
Same thing happened in B.C. with Persia, and again with the Chinese Dynasty. These supposed beacons of hope, fall unimaginably hard.

I was just saying what I think, and studied about society through my eyes. :3

In the end, The Boss is always who chooses what stays and what goes, what's right and what's wrong, and what's a good idea and what isn't. We might need some good discipline sooner or later.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:34 pm
XSK Ambrosia
The Boss

Who's "the boss"? This seems to be quite sacreligious if you are referring to God. I will take offense to that if that's who you are talking about. He is not the ending of a video game that I have to use all my knowledge to beat.  

Someoneiknow

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:38 pm
XSK Ambrosia
This is kind of off theme, but I'll say what I think. Cuba has lost their total religious freedom, and lots more kinds of freedoms, yet they have drawn even closer to God and more well behaved thanks to that same regimen (even if most Christians are against that regimen).

My point is that I think America needs to lose its freedom to realize again what they have done, and are doing to their country. at 11 I was playing Yu-Gi-Oh and loved Pokemon and stuff like that, which is normal things on a kid, but I walk the street of America these days and I am disgusted by some at least 7 - 12 year old kids wearing miny skirts, being obese, wearing anything inappropriate, commanding their parents, etc etc. Most of this has also come thanks to the total liberty of religions, and their brainwashing towards society, like: satanism, paganism, and sometimes even the same Christians brainwash society. 75% of kids are confused religiously and are prone to any good brainwasher in the street (true fact). Also, this comes due to bad discipline or no discipline at all (politically, socially, and mentally).

if people are forced to be with christ then alot of people will resent christ. i believe we all need to find god and christ on our own to help keep us strong in our faith. alot of people hate christianity because of people forcing it on others. i really dont want the law to make people hate christ

if god didnt want us to have the freedom to choose then he wouldnt not have given us free will. who are we to say he was wrong?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:03 am
God isn't going to take away our agency just to make us righteous or to punish us.

Quote:
The Father of souls has endowed His children with the divine birthright of free agency; He does not and will not control them by arbitrary force; He impels no man towards sin; He compels none to righteousness. Unto man has been given freedom to act for himself; and, associated with this idependence, is the fact of strict repsonsiblity and the assurance of individual accountability.

-James E. Talmage-  

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

Scarlet_Teardrops

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:15 pm
Someoneiknow
XSK Ambrosia
The Boss

Who's "the boss"? This seems to be quite sacreligious if you are referring to God. I will take offense to that if that's who you are talking about. He is not the ending of a video game that I have to use all my knowledge to beat.

Someone, I'm pretty sure that you're taking what Ambrosia said the wrong way. He's not referring to a bad guy boss. He's referring to the "in charge" sort of boss. And God is in charge. That's all he's saying.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:24 pm
Shadows-shine
Excuse me! It's not America's fault that Cuba lost religious freedom! It's the dictator in charge in Cuba that did that! And no, I don't want to lose any freedoms here in America! This is land of the free and home of the brave! That is what this country stands for. We've already lost enough freedom thanks to Obama and his policies. I will not have any more taken from me!

Consider what you are saying.

This didn't start with Obama. It's been going on for quite some time.

I think you might be putting too much pride in a country that has fallen from its purposes. And it is the fault of the people that this has happened.

If we choose to take God out of our courts, schools, and other places, then we deserve to lose whatever it is that we may.

Scarlet_Teardrops

Sparkly Genius

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:38 pm
Scarlet_Teardrops
Someoneiknow
XSK Ambrosia
The Boss

Someone, I'm pretty sure that you're taking what Ambrosia said the wrong way. He's not referring to a bad guy boss. He's referring to the "in charge" sort of boss. And God is in charge. That's all he's saying.

Yup :3 thanks for clearing that out Scarlet :]  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:43 pm
XSK Ambrosia
Scarlet_Teardrops
Someoneiknow
XSK Ambrosia
The Boss

Yup :3 thanks for clearing that out Scarlet :]

Misunderstandings can lead to bad fights.
You're very welcome. Glory to God! ^_^

Scarlet_Teardrops

Sparkly Genius

~Ancient Scrolls~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out