Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply RPing Thread
A roleplaying thingy to do with.....umm....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this topic well named?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
  I didn't read it
  Squishy goes baby
  Gold!!!!!!
View Results

Itchigotchi

Questionable Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 10:25 pm
OK rulz...
1. fill in the form that that person above you writes,
2 write your own form, trying to continue the story
3 It should end up pretty wacky.

I'll start

This is the beginning of your ________(what ever you want to call it) and you are riding a _________ on your way to the ________. You feel very_____ and _______ as you dismount the _______.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:28 pm
(still suck at roleplay) xp  

Atarashii Luna

maruko-cadu

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:54 am
This is the beginning of your ________(what ever you want to call it) and you are riding a _________ on your way to the ________. You feel very_____ and _______ as you dismount the

OKay

This is the begging of my Story. I am riding a Toothpick on my way to the Choclate factory. I feel very tired and hungry as I dismount to the gate of Charlies Factory

When you get to the gate you find a ______. You get trouble _____. and get throw into a/the ______. You meet a new_____, and Break out of the_____. Then you steal all of the choclate and ______  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:13 am
When you get to the gate you find a TURKEY BURGER (+15 health). You get troubled bowles . and get throw into /the burning ring of fire. You meet a new mermaid, and Break out of the state penitensiary. Then you steal all of the choclate and blow up a truck with a hand grenade

The ______ come and try to arrest you, to escape you _____ out of a open ______ . then you ______ into a large ______ and a ommpaloompa comes to ______ you.  

DeleteMeNowPlease213

Music For Hamsters

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:13 pm
The oompa loompas come and try to arrest you, to escape, you hobble out of an open jar of peanut butter. then you barf into a large bean burrito and an oompa loompa comes to flash you

Theoompa loompa______ so you _____. This ___ him. You then ____ so that you can ____ the oompa loompa.  
RPing Thread

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games