Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Yuji's Mansion Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:12 am
Outside of Mansion

User Image

Kitchen

User Image

Dojo

User Image

Bedroom

User Image

Guest Bedroom

User Image

Living Room

User Image

An underground shelter that is unbreakable no matter the strength of the jutsu or taijutsu and only Yuji's chakra can open it and also when you enter it, it will block chakra so no one can sense who or what is inside, this is for the Academy Students and other people when the village is under attack. Their is a seal in the room that a medical ninja made that is like a buzzer, someoen just puts their chakra into the seal and it will send a buzz to Yuji if they need him if it's an emergency.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:14 am
Y
uji Reigan

The White Flash

Genin

User Image

"I Am Your Whisper In the Dark, The Whisper That Will Protect You."

~Yuji Reigan

I Will Never Flinch~

My Wings Will Protect You~

Yuji landed in front of the giant building that was half the size of the superdome and it was in a rectangular shape, not a dome, "Here we are." Yuji said setting down Serina gently while opening the door for her, "Ladies first." Yuji said smiling to her and giveing her the floor to go into his mansion.

In The Face of Sacrifice.

And My Wings will Destroy Our Enemies

I Will Break The Habit Of Wanting Power, And Will Start The Habit Of Wisdom, Strategy, And Pure Strength

His Speed For Battle

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:17 am
Serina walked in ahead of him and looked around. "Oh wow your place is cool!" She said, awed at the place.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:20 am
Y
uji Reigan

The White Flash

Genin

User Image

~Yuji Reigan

I Will Never Flinch~

Yuji closed the door behind them and took off his Gi and put it on the coat rack, he then remembered he left his robes at the training grounds, "Oh well, I bet it's gone by now, my robes." He said as he turned with his 8-pack showing and the scar from the explosion on his left shoulder, "Thank you, I built this when I first came here, it took 2 years but I got help from the village so it was quick." Yuji said smiling to Serina and then grabbed a towel to wipe the sweat off his abs and it then shines in the moonlit skydraft.

I Will Break The Habit Of Wanting Power, And Will Start The Habit Of Wisdom, Strategy, And Pure Strength

His Speed For Battle

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:23 am
She turned to look at him and blushed deep red and stammered when talking. "I b--bet it took a--awhile."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:28 am
Y
uji Reigan

The White Flash

Genin

User Image

~Yuji Reigan

I Will Never Flinch~

He smiled and laughed a bit, "Yup, but it was worth it." Yuji said as he grabbed serinas hand and walked to a couch that was in front of a TV, he then set her on his lap, still shirtless but the towel was wrapped around his neck, "It's weird, ever since I met you and kissed you, I feel stronger, I guess it's the power of love." He said wrapping his arms around her while she was on his lap and giving her a kiss.

His Speed For Battle

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:26 pm
She wrapped a arm around his neck. "I feel calmer with you around." She said and kissed his nose.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:44 pm
Y
uji Reigan

The White Flash

Genin

User Image

~Yuji Reigan

I Will Never Flinch~

Yuji smiled, "That's what I am here for, to make you happy and feel loved." He said bringing her in closer and her heard to his chest, she could probably hear his heart, "Hear that, that will be beating for you until the day I die." Yuji said laying down on his back with Serina on top of him rubbing down the middle of her back.

His Speed For Battle

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:15 pm
User Image

╒Yuji╤Reigan╕
╒Protector╤Of╤Righteousness╕

Yuji noticed that Serina has fallen asleep on his chest when he woke up. Yuji smiled and slowly picked her up and laid her on the couch with a pillow and a blanket, he then kissed her lips and slowly went to the dojo of his mansion, "I need to stretch a bit." Yuji said as he got a bottle of water and made his way through the giant halls of his house that were decorated with alot of vibrant paintings and pictures of sorts, "I am most grateful that these people in the village helped me build this." Yuji said as he made it to the Dojo. Yuji went to a closet and opened it to reveal a towel that was clean, he wrapped it around his neck and then got some wrappings for his hands and wrapped them around his hands. Yuji also reached far in the back of the closet and grabbed a block of chalk and rubbed his hands on it to give him a better grip of things. He also put his Gi on a bench somewhere and then did a few breathing excercises for about 10 minutes. After that he got into the middle of his Dojo and started doing push-ups until he felt like he did enough which was about 200 or 300 since he liked working out pretty hard and to his limit and over.

╟Theme Song╢

╟Battle Theme╢

Senshuken Ranpu

User Image

╠Champions╬Light╣
╠This is My Light That Will╬End You╬And Defend My Friends╣

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:12 pm
User Image

╒Yuji╤Reigan╕

Yuji was sweating like heck after doing those 300 pushups which seems to have made him even stronger then before when he was with Serina. Yuji then got up and wiped the sweat from his face and chest and got 50 lb weights for each of his legs, "This will help me with my speed which I will need for the chunnin exams." Yuji then put a 50 lb weight on each leg and then he pulled a lever which turned the whole room into a track, "Heh, this was the hardest thing to do with this mansion, but I am glad that the Leaf Village helped me build this for my physical endurance and sped." Yuji then had a stereo system, not bass speakers but loud enough speakers though and he put on some Music. The dojo had sound defening material in-between the walls so he couldn't wake up anyone that is staying at his house, same with the door to the dojo.

╟Theme Song╢

╟Battle Theme╢

Senshuken Ranpu

User Image

╠Champions╬Light╣

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:35 pm
User Image

╒Yuji╤Reigan╕

yuji finished running around the track after an hour with the 50 lb's on each of his legs, when he took them off he felt like he could run quicker the the speed of light, "Damn, I sure do love working out, it seems that I have a new strength added to my arsenal of battle strengths." He said smiling and going to a clipboard and wrote on it, "Speed training complete." Yuji said with a smile as he put the pen down and it was hanging on a string. Yuji then smiled as he looked at his legs, they were way bigger then before, "Hmmmm, I am also glad the Leaf Village donated these weights and everything else for my dojo, these guys sure are nice in the Village." Yuji said as he turned off the stereo and then when he did that, he walked over to a cooler and took out a bottle of water, he then poured it over his head. When the water made contact with his skin, it's as if it felt like he was under an icey cold waterfall and it made him feel very good and rested. "I think I will meditate a bit, man I just feel so good after working out, it's like my natural weed." He laughed jokingly, he never smoked but working out gave off hormones that made you feel good as if you were smoking weed. Yuji got into the middle of his dojo after pulling the lever again to go back to the regular dojo he did the pushups on, and sat in the middle and crossed his legs indian style. Relaxing his body and his arms, he started to meditate. When he started to meditate, his purple chakra started to form around him and calm him down, he breathed in through his nose and out through his mouth in 5 second intervals, this would help with his breathing and staying calm in battle which he was as always.

╟Theme Song╢

╟Battle Theme╢

Senshuken Ranpu

User Image

╠Champions╬Light╣

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:51 pm
User Image

╒Yuji╤Reigan╕

After Yuji finished meditating, he took a deep breath and let it out with a relaxed sigh. The dojo was very dark but they had little dimmer lights around it which gave it a relaxing and calm feeling. Yuji opened his eyes and felt like he can control his chakra way better then before, "Hmmmm, seems I worked very well today, my speed is way better and I am better at chakra control also this will be very helpful." Yuji said as he got up from the middle of the dojo and did a few handsigns, the nsigns on the floor then turned into the Seki Reigan symbol, this wasn't a jutsu per say but just a little trick he learned, "Hmmmm, I think I will go take a shower, don't want to smeel bad when I got back to the village." Yuji said as he walked up to the ironbark cupboard and opened it, which had various things;Boxing gloves, weight gloves, chalk, water, just basically all your needs for working out. Yuji grabbed a towel that was clean and not drenched in sweat and wiped his body off again and smiled, "Ok, time to hit the showers, I think I deserve one." Yuji said with happiness in his voice as he walked over to the door and turned off the lights before he walked out with a clap of his hands. Yuji then walked into the living room quietly and walked upstairs to his room and closed the door behind him and went to take a shower.

╟Theme Song╢

╟Battle Theme╢

Senshuken Ranpu

User Image

╠Champions╬Light╣

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:37 pm
User Image

╒Yuji╤Reigan╕

Yuji finished taking a shower and grabbed his towel and dried off from first head then to toe. Yuji brushed his teeth and flossed them and smiled, "whew, that was refreshing, now to the Leaf Village." Yuji said smiling in the mirror as he walked out of the bathroom into hisbedroom, their were 2 katars on the bed, "What the..." Yuji said as he walked up to the katars and they were both inscribed with the words, "Mirror's Amplifiers." Yuji the had a shocking look on his face, "That's right, I remember making these to amplify the Rain Mirror Image taijutsu style." He then picked them up and strapped them on his hands, he smiled as he inserted his chakra into them and two red spikes came from the top of the katars and then pointed in front of him and a skull was formed where the spikes came from, "Can't wait to use these to train, it will be so fun I can learn the moves quicker." He said smiling as he got into a stance where his right elbow appeared next to his face and his forearm facing forwards as his hand formed into a fist. Then his left arm went straight forwards and his hand also turned into a fist and as he did this, the feel of the katars got better and more suited to him, "Hmmmm, I am going to see if Hokage-sama can train me." He said as he put the sheathes that were for the katars on his lower legs and when he strapped them on, it was like they fused into him so when he moved quickly they wouldn't fly off. He then put his hands into the sheathes and when his hands left the katars, the spikes retracted into the gloves and the sheathes closed themselves as he let go. Yuji walked downstairs where Serina was sleeping still, "She sure can sleep can she." he said lowly and quietly, he got a scroll and pencil and wrote on it

Quote:
Dear Serina,

It seems you fell asleep on me while we were spending time together, it' ok as you can see I covered you up with a blanket and pillow so you wouldn't be uncomfortable. I am heading back to the Leaf village for more trainig, I must learn these styles for the next chunnin exams, I will most likely be at a training ground. Well, I will see you in the leaf village, love you.

Love~

Yuji K. Reigan

He then put the scroll slowly into her hand and kissed her before he left, "I will see you in the Leaf Village love." He said as he slowly walked out the door and closed it and started heading towards the Leaf Village at a fast pace.

╟Theme Song╢

╟Battle Theme╢

Senshuken Ranpu

User Image

╠Champions╬Light╣

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:57 pm
User Image

╒Yuji╤Reigan╕

Yuji arrived at his mansion with the two academy students not far behind, I wonder if I should get Nya... He thought as he entered his house waiting for the students to enter so he can go to the underground shelter and put them in it.

╟Theme Song╢

╟Battle Theme╢

Senshuken Ranpu

User Image

╠Champions╬Light╣

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

oG Ace

Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:03 pm
User ImageKaien stared at the large building as this was the first time he's every seen a mansion "Wow i can see now he's a real special type of ninja"Kaien said staring at as he still needed to ask the man some questions "Before we go any further i want to know whats going on,why are we being attacked"Kaien said as he was very serious and curious.  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff