Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Serious discussion & Rants
Okay Sony this is just adding insult to injury Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Super Taco Pocky

850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:35 pm
Back in march every PS3 in the universe died for 5 days until Sony could fix the problem, then in April they removed Other OS which pissed off everyone, heck, even the U.S. Air Force was pissed at this (I'm not making that up), and now with their newest update they give us a ton of useless s**t we don't need or want, and also a new feature that we have to pay for to use! ******** you Sony, ******** you! mad  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:00 pm
When the PS3's were not working earlier this year, that was only for one day until the clock reset its self to the proper time.

The other OS thing didn't really bother me, but I can see why it would bother people who actually used it.

While the new video editor is nifty, it does seem like something not many people are going to use. Still it is nice that sony is always adding new features.

As for playstation plus. Its not like it is keeping anything from you, it is just a subscription service for PSN. If you like the content, buy it. Otherwise don't.  

00Shoe
Captain

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:09 am
Suckers. I got a Xbox.... we ain't ever gotten a wierd update or screwy clock thing here..... pus Xbox's have Halo. Suck it Sony.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:08 am
I love Xbox, but it's a b***h to mod games on it though. mad  

Super Taco Pocky

850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:12 am
true, but its designed to NOT be moddable....doesn't stop me from adding in unauthorized chips and software! although it tends to kill your system faster, I've found....  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:16 am
Lazurkri
true, but its designed to NOT be moddable....doesn't stop me from adding in unauthorized chips and software! although it tends to kill your system faster, I've found....
I don't add hardware for fear of breaking the two year warranty on mine, but software on the other hand is a whole other story.  

Super Taco Pocky

850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

MR HIGH COMMAND

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:50 pm
lulz i has both :3 ps3 and xbox  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:33 pm
I dont even know how to mod a game on anything but computer, and even then I'm not too great. Oh well xp .  

Elegant R v-1

1,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Dawnwind Darkthorn

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:20 pm
Lazurkri
Suckers. I got a Xbox.... we ain't ever gotten a wierd update or screwy clock thing here..... pus Xbox's have Halo. Suck it Sony.

Let's not forget that RRoD you lot have.

OP is moaning for the sake of moaning. The clock thing was only certain models, the custom OS thing was pointless anyway, the default system works fine.

To complain about a few non-gaming related features being added - for free - and the option to pay for an improved version of the still-free service is just bloody moronic, in my opinion.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:25 pm
You are all forgetting one thing, the best system of all is the computer that or the N64.  

Dr Spangle

XxTeh_P3D0_BunBunzxX

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:39 am
Lazurkri
well if you mod it an go on Xbox live yeah it will die a hella lot faster.

Though the best thing to do is mod the case then you won't have it over heating. smile

(I.E. move DVD drive to out side of the case (with a long cable or splice some wires and be a real MODDER)

Then cut a whole above the lil heat sink (On the case of the xbox) and put a fan there to pull the air "OUT" so that it won't over heat, it's thanks to there shitty design that it over heats, a heat sink is not to be obscurred by any objects, unless the object is a FAN in which case attaches to it or near it to blow the air AWAY from it.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:40 am
Dawnwind Darkthorn
Lazurkri

Let's not forget that RRoD you lot have.

OP is moaning for the sake of moaning. The clock thing was only certain models, the custom OS thing was pointless anyway, the default system works fine.

To complain about a few non-gaming related features being added - for free - and the option to pay for an improved version of the still-free service is just bloody moronic, in my opinion.

Actually RROD is caused by morons who know nothing of modding their case or how to keep it cool. lolz

I plan on buying an RROD xbox sometime fixing it an posting it on youtube just to prove the point. razz  

XxTeh_P3D0_BunBunzxX

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:55 am
I had Red Ring once. turns out it was the AV Out port that went tits up. A quick hack 'n' clash of the case later, and a LOT of semi-delicate soldering, and Voila! its fixed....it looks like total crap, but what the hell do I care? So long as it works, looks mean exactly zip.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:33 am
Honestly, Xbox is legit
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfmBzllkbUM
^^^ Why PS3 sucks

Gingerznapz

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:36 am
Atreesha
Honestly, Xbox is legit
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfmBzllkbUM
^^^ Why PS3 sucks

Seriously one of the worst youtube videos I have seen in a long time. And that is saying something.  
Serious discussion & Rants

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff