Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild
Ur Happiest Moment into being pissed

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BadgersRule89

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:45 am
U just finished ur chopper gunner as someone shot it down at ur 23rd kill. The Tactical Nuke is in ur mind, as u see the 24th kill come out of the corner. U raise ur weapon and fire intil hes dead. Now, one more to go, u see him, yet he sees u. Without hesatation, u raise ur gun to fire yet u hear the one thing u didnt have to hear coming from ur target, THUMP!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:14 am
yea but it only happens if u have no experaince in this situation or ur just unluky  

Kid Renegade
Vice Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Kittymeeow
Vice Captain

Anxious Cupcake

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:44 pm
when i run up on a gaggle of bitches... shoot a few of them and a buddy of theirs stabs me from behind. Blarg.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:08 pm
when i get a multi kill knife only, onlyusemeblade taught me well, and everyone else on machinima, but anyway, there were four campers on skidrow, quad knife only multi kill, then BANG! i got emp'd and noob tubed pirate  

pure seyelance

CircaNineOne

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:04 pm
Got my 24th kill in a Chopper Gunner on Highrise, got out of it, shotgun'd a guy in front of me for my 25th, but it was the final kill. I must say, it was quite unlucky. And my team knew I was going for the nuke too.

But that's what you come to expect from playing with douchebags on the 360. Partly why I switched to the PS3. Plus free internet!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:42 pm
I had many fail nuke attemps. I needed 3 or 5 kills and accidently killed myself with my ac130 XD  

Kid Renegade
Vice Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers