Submit

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:31 am
Almayrad once thought to not excist, and green minarel that has unliminted power. Many races including humans have fought for the rock. The Sorans (bird like people), Rayans (like humans but with blue scales), and the Gradans (a races of vampire like beasts who steal youth not blood). The Sorans, Rayans and Humans have joined forces to stop the Gradans evil rampage.
Almayrad the amazing rock the main weapon in the war. A powersourse that never runs out. To capture and control these
Almayrad Cristyals the AL.F. was formed or the Almayrad Faction a highly elite part of the armed forces, Directly under my control its many members and knowlagable fighters will come in handy when the war truely gets rough.

Info you should know: There is a base just for AL.F, everyone has a room there that only you (and people you gave permission to) can open, Fell free to be cyborg (I am), and try not to disobey orders or you may get court martialed(kicked out) (or killed off, most likely this one)

weapons can ether be bullet, electricity, Al crystal (almayrad crystal), or dark matter (dark matter is mostly grenades)

Bullet: Lead projectilles launched with gunpowder (also incudles normal grenedes)
Electricity: Mostly used to subdue and not kill enemys, this is used most commonly in melee weapons because your weapon must be in contact with the producer of the eletricity and the person your attacking (long range tazers can be used as well)
Al: Uses the green energy ejected by the crystals to damage your opponet (guns or melee)
Dark Matter: an so far uncontralable substance that often explodes when subjected to high frequnce vibrations, unused in melee weapons and very rarely seen in guns (even thought it fires without gunpowder, and is faster than the lead, and explodes on contact), mostly used in grededes

Classes:

Light Gunner: Uses pistols
Mid Gunner: Uses Assult Rifles and other types of mid sized weaponry
Heavy Gunner: Uses Rocket Lanchers, Shoulder mounted weapons etc.
Sniper: Uses a Sniper Rifle
Tech: Uses a Single pistol but can control robots, heal, hack, and invent New weapons
(any ideas for a new Class PM me)

Captian(1): Jay(KobaltStriker)
Co Vice Captians(2):
Pros(3): Sayuri(Kaija_14),
Officers(3):
Marks(6):
Gunners(25): Roland (XHiroAkendoX RP)

()= how many off them there can be

Skeleton (just post profiles on here no PM required)
Name:
Race:
Class:
Weapons:
Bio:
Description (or Pic) of charaters looks:

example (and Mine)

Name:Jay
Race:Human
Class:Light Gunner
Weapons:AL.F. Cristyal Pistols, a visor that has aming, health sensor, and heat/infred/AL.F. crystal energy sensors.
Bio:After frist contact with the cristyal lost both arms and sole leader of AL.F.
Description (or Pic) of charaters looks: Brown hair, Green eyes, 68 ins tall, red, gray, and black clothes, jacket, boots, and cyborg arms that are white, and powered by a small almayrad shard.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:34 am
Name: Sayuri Katsumi
Race: Human
Class: Heavy Gunner
Weapons: A pistol, goggles that see in the dark, also see pic
Bio: Learned to use weaponry at an early age and has mastered using her special gun. Decided to join the ranks to help out in any way she can, though she is stubborn.
Description (or Pic) of charaters looks: Here  

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:43 pm
"So, Sayuri did you manage to get any leads to a new crystal"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:04 am
Sayuri shook her head. "The only thing I was able to dig up was a rumor that a Gradan possessed a crystal. There is no proof that I was able to find out to confirm it."  

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:58 am
"I'm starting to belive that it existest less and less, EVEN THOUGHT IT POWERS MY ARMS, there hasn't been a new peice discovered it two monthes" he sighs not only did he only have one member (other than himself) but activie was truely low  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:48 pm
Sayuri sighs. "That doesn't mean its time to give up on searching, something's bound to show up."  

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:55 am
"it's not me giving up it's the goverment, if we don't find another peice, then we're all getting a transfer, all two of us, unless you count the jantor" he quitly walks into his room (btw we all have rooms at base that only you can open, but you can still have a house or apparement you live in)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:28 pm
Sayuri knows he is right about that, she turns around and heads out of the building. "I won't stop trying to find those crystals, I don't want to be transfered." She stated sternly before closing the door behind her, she was trying again to find a piece.  

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:41 pm
"Wait up" Jay was very bored, he follows her out the door"I haven't been out in the feild in forever, it's about time i got to work, and try to find us some new members"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:21 pm
Sayuri turns her head over her shoulder as she hears Jay follow her out the door. She was stocking her specialized M82 with 5.56 mm NATO ammunition since the barrel was almost completely empty. "Alright, do you want to split up or stay together?" She asks calmly while shouldering the gun.  

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

CygnusTakeru195
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:31 pm
Name: Roland ((Ron for short))
Race: Human
Class: Mid Gunner
Weapons: Two Assault Rifles, side arm pistol, grenade belt.((carries two))
Bio: Roland was drawn into the war after the death of his brother who was also in the war, he decided to join and revenge his brother. He is always friendly toward people he knows but other people will meet a rather quite and cold man. Roland was separated from his team during a battle and Is trying to find his way back to the base.
Description (or Pic) of characters looks:User Image

((Hope you don't mind me jumping In.))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:03 pm
Jet recives a message over the headset in his visor"Lets Split up for now i need to pick up the new recurt" he jumps on his motercycle and goes to pick up his new Recurt Roland  

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

CygnusTakeru195
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:08 pm
Roland waited under a street light, he had been walking for hours and was tired but he knew he had to stay awake Incase the enemy showed up. He looked up from his gun when he heard what sounded like a engine In the distance but dismissed It, thinking his mind was playing tricks on him.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:11 pm
Jet Pulled up "Morning Recurt, I'm your new Captian, Jet" a side car pops out from the motorcycle "Get in we need to meet up with, Sayuri"  

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Role play area

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers