Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Earth Kingdom
Ba Sing Se Prison Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:43 pm
The palace grounds contain the Ba Sing Se Prison, a maximum-security jail made entirely of solid metal in order to prevent Earthbenders from escaping.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:46 pm
User Image
~ Dai Li Agents ~

The Dai Li agents had removed all items from Toren and took him to an empty prison cell. They removed the rock cuffs and then threw him inside, closing the door behind him, locking it. Two of the Dai Li walked away but the other two had been ordered by Shang to watch after Toren.  

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

Maharaja of Sex

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:32 pm
Toren smiled as he was thrown into the cell. " Hey Dai Li agents, you're not too bright are you?" Toren felt his chi getting stronger, the effects of the recent lunar eclipse was finally beginning to wear off.

[[edit, made a mistake]]  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:45 pm
User Image
~ Dai Li Agents ~

The two Dai Li agents just stood on the other side of the hallway, watching him. They were trained not to respond to the criminals unless necessary.

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

Maharaja of Sex

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:05 pm
"Do you realize just how humid it is around here? Perhaps you shouldn't have removed my cuffs." After Toren spoke these words water began to form around the two Dai Li agents. This water was in the form tiny droplets, it instantly turned to steam and the mist shrouded the agents blocking their sight. They would soon hear slicing against the bars revealing that Toren was bending water blades to escape. They would hear the bar hit the ground before the mist dispersed. Toren would be nowhere to be found at this point. The entire surface of all the walls and ceiling within his cell were frozen.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:11 pm
(You used the word would so you didn't escape yet)
User Image
~ Dai Li Agents ~

The Dai Li saw the floating water and realized that he was a water bender. They quickly made a motion with their arms and walls on the inside of the cell rose blocking the inside of the bars from Toren. They couldn't see with their eyes but they no these cells.  

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

Maharaja of Sex

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:21 pm
As the mist was clearing they would hear the sounds of foot steps running down a corridor away from the cell. Instinctively they might chase whatever the sound was believing it was Toren, after all he had escaped the rising wall of the Earth King, perhaps he could escape their wall as well.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:03 pm
(im getting confused with the 'would' parts... is he escaping or is he going to... im confused! gonk )  

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

Maharaja of Sex

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:24 pm
ooc|| He isn't right now, he's creating the illusion that he's escaping with water bending. The Dai Li would think he was escaping while in reality he is still inside his frozen cell room.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:00 pm
The earthking walks into the prison and notices something going on and realizes its a illusion of water and he runs to his dai li agents where torens cell is hewalks over to a dai li and says"I said keep his hands and feet bound and I meant at all times."As this is said he sends up ropes of earth and rock to bind Torens hands and feet  

ten_spot1

Maharaja of Sex

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:03 pm
The Earth King's orders were good ones indeed, but when the Dai Li were distracted by the illusion he had already escaped from his cell. He was now moving stealthily through the prison. "First I'll need to get back my things and the things I stole. They have to still be here since I was just put in here."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:17 pm
As Toren ran through the corridors he would feel his body being pulled into a room that he was passing. When Toren finally realized what was happening in this swift motion, he'd see that Akiza was here. "Toren, I can't believe you got caught. I told you that stealing from the Earth King without your bending ability was a bad idea."

Queen Lady of the World

Maharaja of Sex

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:21 pm
"Relax Akiza, I got caught because not only would it be too much to fight the Dai Li and the Earth King with my martial arts, but it gave me time to regain my bending ability. It has returned so now escaping will be quite simple between the two of us." Toren smiled with confidence believing that escaping would be simple.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:27 pm
Akiza shook her head. "Well I guess it sort of worked out, although if you weren't so lazy we wouldn't be in this mess." Akiza handed Toren his Tai Chi Jian, and his water gourd. "This room is where the keep the things they take off the prisoners, now lets get out of here."

Queen Lady of the World

Maharaja of Sex

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:30 pm
Toren looked at her with the "Say Whaaat?" look. "Now way, not until I have what I came for. I don't plan to have gone through this with nothing to show for it. After this however I'll have too maybe make a pact to never steal from a palace again. This was more than I bargained for, still I want the goods I stole before I escape."

Earth Kingdom

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff