Submit

xSpookShowBabyx
Crew

5,150 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:47 pm
Okay, recently in the guild there have been a few acts of god modding. That is very unliked in the role playing rules. I'm sure most of you in this guild know that. I'm not calling people out but that makes it highly difficult to rps to move on if your untouchable. Moving on, Multiple posts in a row is another thing. One thing is if you are using multiple characters, another if your just adding on endlessly, Its quite annoying and it tends to annoy others in the guild. Viral posting is another thing, please keep the posting at a level that we can all keep up. Now if someone is in active then I suggest keep going, but don't rapidly change from scenario to scenario unnecessarily. I wouldn't be posting this normally, and I'm not trying to take control of whats going on, I just want to see stability in the guild. I would like to thank the wonderful guild staff and leaders for an awesome job overall, running this guild. You are an amazing team. Too the amazing fellow guild members that are active, great job for sticking around and I hope this guild continues to flourish and grow into a marvelous success!

Ada

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:42 am
thanks Ada for posting this.... If this guild is still arguing with each other I will do consequences, Borax55 Since you the vice captain Your supposed ASK ME First To Promote, Ban, demote, and such cause your not the captain your the vice captian

Any way Make this guild fun, if you have problems with people roleplaying Send a pm complaining about that and not let other people Ignore the roleplays ok?  

Borax18
Captain

HeadHunterXZI
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:57 am
Funny thing technically I've never banned, demoted or promoted anyone. I only promote people to crew if they meet the requirements.  
Resident Evil. Can you suvive?

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games