Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild
LMGs

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

J-bling z1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:11 pm
Does anyone really use thesetpes og guns the only one I would use is the greenish one I forgot the name but does anyone use LMGs I personally think they make you too slow and take too long to reload and some arent acurate.What do you think.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:31 pm
the aug hbar

fastest reload time and lowest mag, does some of the most damage and unlike the mg4, you won't show up on the radar when you silence it

the aug hbar has 42 rounds in a magazine, and although all light machine guns slow you down to 80% ttheres a such thing as running with a care package or lightweight,

most people use lmg's still instead of assault rifles is because they don't have a substantial damage loss over range and have very large magazines

the only drawback is the long reload time and speed loss, but again if you run with a care package marker not thrown or/ and lightweight

all this information is proven  

pure seyelance

Dude658

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:34 pm
They are great on Wasteland and Derail because they dont lose any damage over range. With stopping power its always a two hit kill, and grip makes them have almost no recoil on some. So if you very accurate 50 kills per reload.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:35 pm
yeah but thats if and be realistic how many people really choos lightweight? Not many right? Most people get hardline,stopping power,or cold blood and danger close for the noob toobers and if ou get lightweight you have to get marathon cause lightweight without it is just a loss  

J-bling z1

Get Off x

Tipsy Paladin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:07 pm
Actually, you can't run faster with a care package.
And if you did, that would defeat the purpose of using an LMG.

Use your brain before you post. : ]

kthxbai.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:16 pm
Get Off x

kthxbai.

yea u can run faster holding the care package thing.  

Kid Renegade
Vice Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Cookies-Kun

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:38 pm
Exotic Player IV
Get Off x

kthxbai.

They fixed it so you cant  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:42 am
silent nightwish
the aug hbar

fastest reload time and lowest mag, does some of the most damage and unlike the mg4, you won't show up on the radar when you silence it

the aug hbar has 42 rounds in a magazine, and although all light machine guns slow you down to 80% ttheres a such thing as running with a care package or lightweight,

most people use lmg's still instead of assault rifles is because they don't have a substantial damage loss over range and have very large magazines

the only drawback is the long reload time and speed loss, but again if you run with a care package marker not thrown or/ and lightweight

Actually, the AUG H-BAR is an Assault Rifle. The reason that Infinity Ward made it an LMG is is mystery to me, but then again so is making the G3 and FAL semi-automatic when they are fully automatic.

In all fairness, I wouldn't count the Aug as an LMG. And with that said, I'd have to say the MG4. The gun has an amazingly high amount of accuracy, and with a grip and silencer, virtually no recoil. And without using sleight of hand, it doesn't matter because LMGs have a large clip. In all honesty, I would throw Lightweight on to make sure I can get the draw on people while on the move.

It is a truely good gun in the game.  

CircaNineOne

Kid Renegade
Vice Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:06 am
Cookies-Kun
Exotic Player IV
Get Off x

kthxbai.

They fixed it so you cant

damn i didnt no that. So they patched that but not the fuel rock!?!
thats terrible  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:01 pm
ElementPro
silent nightwish
the aug hbar

Actually, the AUG H-BAR is an Assault Rifle. The reason that Infinity Ward made it an LMG is is mystery to me, but then again so is making the G3 and FAL semi-automatic when they are fully automatic.

In all fairness, I wouldn't count the Aug as an LMG. And with that said, I'd have to say the MG4. The gun has an amazingly high amount of accuracy, and with a grip and silencer, virtually no recoil. And without using sleight of hand, it doesn't matter because LMGs have a large clip. In all honesty, I would throw Lightweight on to make sure I can get the draw on people while on the move.

It is a truely good gun in the game.

I think they made the FAL and G3 are semis because just like the ak you can make it a semi automatic in real life.  

J-bling z1

sharkmanx2

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:56 pm
J-bling z1
Does anyone really use thesetpes og guns the only one I would use is the greenish one I forgot the name but does anyone use LMGs I personally think they make you too slow and take too long to reload and some arent acurate.What do you think.

yes psn naito-kanji here and i use the aug- hbar yes the best lmg in the game faster to kill faster reload and you are not as slow as the other lmg makes you remember the best  
The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games