Welcome to Gaia! ::

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Back to Guilds

The best final fantasy guild on gaia; covering for ALL of your Final Fantasy needs! 

Tags: final fantasy, kingdom hearts, square enix, gaming, forever 

Reply Kingdom Hearts
How Do i Get to BE King Micky in KH2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SadaKiyo

Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:25 pm
well i have died like 12 times on this one Organization XIII member and every time i die i never got the "i won't give up" or something of the sort so i thought it was because i was in The Land That Never Was. So i died again on a boss in the Pride Lands and i still wasn't able so can some one PLEASE tell me D=  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:45 pm
you can only be king mickey if you die on certain bossses like Xaldin, or Shadow Stalker.  

smileycentralme
Captain

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100

SMARTAgentKC

650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:04 am
King Mickey only appears if you die on these bosses

01-Shan-Yu
02-Thresholder and Possessor
03-Shadow Stalker/Dark Thorn
04-Cerberus (First Battle with Auron)
05-The Hydra
06-Volcanic Lord and Blizzard Lord
07-Storm Rider
08-Xaldin
09-Grim Reaper (First Battle)
10-Xemnas (First Armored Battle)

The only one I used him on was Xaldin...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:27 am
ohhh ok :3 i need help with that boss then >.< because i keep getting owned on his last health bar when he does that move with the guns (luxord is so much easier D= )

EDIT:i died on the hydra and also with Xaldin (with Xaldin i died almost 10 times before i beat him like i had to press continue) and i still didn't get micky O-o is it because i have the greatest hits one or something  

SadaKiyo

Streaker

khforever12

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:42 am
Xalidin is so hard. Also I now know the scret of it you need to use wisdom form not final or valor (and I always use valor and final) Also I realized that too I was like hey it's mickey but that is really random.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:02 pm
Don't even get me started on Xaldin. First time I played this game, he destroyed me, and I couldn't beat him, even with Mickey. So I started a whole new profile, got to that point, and killed him. FIRST TRY! Didn't get saved by Mickey at all. Trick is, just stock up as many Jumps as possible, and get him when you can then hit him with the rest. Five consecutively does A LOT! The only thing I had a problem with was that second form. When I beat that KH2 profile, and got to the Battle Report, it said "Saved By Mickey: 0". It was awesome.  

The Wrath Of Sorrow

2,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Informer 100

SadaKiyo

Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:28 pm
i got saved by micky 0 also :3 just because i never got to use him D=  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:42 am
The only boss I used him for was Xaldin, one of the hardest bosses IMO. If only you could get Mickey on Sephiroth. cry  

sheepysean

3,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200
Kingdom Hearts

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items