Reply Deathcore
The Cool Tour anyone?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PlatinumDeathx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:16 pm
The lineup is As I Lay Dying, Underoath, Between the Buried and Me, blessthefall, The Acacia Strain, Architects, Cancer Bats, War of Ages.

Now I'm not stupid enough to claim ALL these bands are deathcore, I just assume you guys have good taste in metal in general.
I'm VERY familiar with AILD and somewhat less with blessthefall.
I've heard a little of all the rest of the bands and they sounded great, just want some suggestions of good songs/albums. Maybe stuff you know they play live? Just want to be educated before I go on Wednesday!
...If I can get a ride >.>
Thanks for the help!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:25 am
War of ages opens the show and its so ******** brutal. You should move around and mosh when cancer bats perform they need all the support cause they're not noticed as much. Its a really fun show and long as hell to.  

Elysia Kun

Josh Maxwell

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:45 am
I caught this in Montreal and Toronto, AMAZING both times biggrin

Architects are my all time favorite band forever, so that makes it for me right there.
Cancer Bats were great live, as always.
BTBAM are just legends, best damn show.
War Of Ages, I'm not a big fan, but massively fun live.
Acacia Strain dropped the Canadian dates, but meh, they've sucked since Continent came out imo.
Bless The Fall surprised me and actually had an enjoyable show.
UnderOATH was horrible, and it made me sad because back in 2006 when I last saw them it was PHENOMENAL.
As I Lay Dying were great, I'm not a fan of theirs, but really great live regardless.  
Deathcore

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games