Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aw Heck, it's a Pokemon!

Back to Guilds

A friendly easy-going pokemon guild, with news, strategies, and more! 

Tags: Pokemon, Nintendo DS, Nintendo, Heart Gold, Soul Silver 

Reply Gen5 - White/Black
New Pokemon - Victini!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of Victini?
  Aw, it's adorable!
  Looks kinda lame...
  I'm gonna wait to see what moves/type it has!
View Results

dklepto
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:57 pm
Some of our more savvy users may have already seen this, but Kotaku.com is reporting another new pokemon for the upcoming Pokemon Black and White:

#000 - Victini

"According to the Pokémon Company, in order to score a Victini, Japanese players will have to get a Liberty Ticket item, which will be distributed at Nintendo Zone and DS Stations throughout Japan for one month following the game's September 18 release date."

No word yet on what North American players will have to do to get their hands on Victini...but here's hoping it won't require a trek to New York!

Original story here:
http://kotaku.com/5596751/meet-pokemon-triple+zero  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:45 am
i get all my pokemon updates from http://www.Serebii.net
they've known about victini for about a week

they also have a list of all gen 5 pokemon

victini is a legendary who's theme is the 'victory' or 'peace' sign, as you see in it's poses

she or he, which ever it may be looks fun to use i'd like to have it for sure!  

Rekka Atsuma

Girl-Crazy Pyromaniac

8,300 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100

dklepto
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:28 pm
Ah, see, I've heard of them, and I've stopped by their site, but I don't visit them regularly! I'll have to make more of an effort to check them out!

As for Victini...it's a cool concept, the whole "victory" sign thing and all, but I'm not too fond of the design. And since it's a legendary and #000, I'm guessing it's probably not going to evolve. But maybe it'll have some especially cool moves or something! So I won't write it off *too* quickly!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:52 pm
yeah serebii is all fan-based but these guys go to extremes: they get issues of corocoro and even watch japanese shows and sites and aw heck they even list the japanese names and american names of all pokemon
(Erureido = gallade's japanese romanized name? holy heck thats a difference!)

yeah serebii is the place to go to get all updates, it's worth mentioning serebii is the largest pokemon database on the web, even larger than the pokemon website itself, and that says something  

Rekka Atsuma

Girl-Crazy Pyromaniac

8,300 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100

Rekka Atsuma

Girl-Crazy Pyromaniac

8,300 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:35 am
sorry for double post but i ---need--- to mention this and it's worthy of it's own post:

Victini: IS PSYCHIC FIRE according to serebii.com

go to this page and scroll down and you'll get all the new pokemon details: http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon.shtml  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:34 pm
OMG! It's so cute! I wonder what it's stats are like?  

EBiPod

Gen5 - White/Black

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff