Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Count's Mansion ~The RP~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MasterHan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 11:12 pm
Locale Name: Counts mansion

Classification: Other
(district, business, city service, eatery or inn, clan, other)

Controlled: Unaligned (the count)

Description:
The Count walks up to a great, huge Mansion, separated from the other mansions in the Rich Side. It has a rather comforting looking exterior. Great Columns support it's massive exterior and it relaxes a few people just by looking at it.

" Ahh...Home."

He walks inside, pushing the great big doors into the Mansion. Inside would make even the richest man gape his mouth in awe. The whole interior seemed like Gold! Everything from the structure to, even some of the tables and utencils placed on them! At on the walls are famous paintings, many of them actually. But the real thing that makes this mansion what it is, is when you look up. The ceiling appears to look like the night sky. Stars everwhere, and the moon slowly orbiting the celing, as if the Mansion was Earth itself. As you open the Massive Doors to the mansion, there's a great open space, perfect for holding Balls/Dances, with two staircases leading up across from each other.

" Home sweet home, as they say..."

The Count walks up the stairs to his living quarters, and the doors close behinds him as he walks in. In his room, it's just as beatiful as the entire mansion, if not more. Cloth is draped over the bed, with a desk near the corner, and what seems to be a small patio. When one looks out, there's an endless ocean, the sound an ocean would make as well. The Count takes off his cloak, now wearing his Tuxedo. He takes the top of the tuxedo off, showing various scars here and there. He then lays down on his bed, just..staring off into his own little world.

Past Events: *throws a big party inviting clan leaders and the fancy face folk
*defenses were raised to prepare for crazy clone fest

Current Events: Defenses went down  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:43 pm
The Count stared at the celiing for quite a bit before remembering something.

" Ah yes! The Aristocratic Ball!"

He dressed propery, tuxedo with a coat covering his arms, and grabbed a bunch of flyers that was nearby, on his desk. He then grabbed a top hat, which he wore a bit over his eyes, covering them. He then departed to the Plushie Palace and Pub...

MasterHan

MasterHan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:21 pm

The Count returned to his Mansion, adjusting his tie a bit at the entrance. He goes inside, and up to his room. He sits at the desk in his room and thinks...hm..now then, what shall he do to give everyone that Big Suprise...Ah yes, that would be a good idea. The Count then got out of his desk and started preparing for the grand ball, sending his servants to make sure everything was top notch, and shiny as it can be. The Count takes off his Top Hat and Cloak, and sets them off next to his bed.

" Now I just wait for all the Aristocrats to come..."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:43 pm

The Count finally finished prepping up for the grand Aristocrats ball. Everythign was perfect in his mind, the people at Byako surely will love his act at his mansion. Suddenly, he got a slight uneasy feeling.

" Hm...This hasn't happened ever since I lost her..."

The more he thought about it, he closed his eyes of the sudden pain in him. That's it! It's happening in the ISA! The Count grabs his Top Hat and cloak, and leaves the mansion.

MasterHan

Gottendamerung

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:27 pm
Gray warped into the house whit the help of Mipsy magic. Realy, she did not need to do he long tricks. A normal warp would have been alright. He start walking in the house looking for anything that would tell the truth on Vincent intentions.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:31 pm
Gray looked here and there in the house whitout realy finding anyting intersting. The only thing that caught his attention was VIncent bad tast in wine. White wine. Who was drinking that these days? Red was way more apealing to the toungue. He walk back into the main hall in casse he had miss somthing.  

Gottendamerung

MasterHan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:34 pm
The Count finally arrived at his mansion. He opened the doors, a hint of Rage in his usually peaceful looking eyes. That Miso...How dare he insult her...That is a low blow...a cheap trick.

Not long upon entering, he spots a man in his house, just walking around. The count coughs,

" Excuse me...is there anything you need?"

The Count stares at this man, arms at his side.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:39 pm
Not even granting the house's owner whit a look, the other Aristocrat continued to walk in the hall looking behind and under everything he could found.

"Me? I need to know what you are plotting." He said before passing a hand in his long silve hair.  

Gottendamerung

MasterHan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:48 pm
The Count constantly stared at the man.

" Secret Plot? What secret Plot? Surely, an aristocrat as yourself wouldn't accuse me, another fellow aristocrat, of doing something 'bad'..."

The Count puts his Top Hat and cloak on a nearby hanger, and sits down at the Dining Table.

" Now then, would you like some wine, or would you rather accuse me of more 'Evil Plots'"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:58 pm
The man finaly looked at Vincent. "Well, somebody drinking that kind of wine can only be evil." He said while making a weird face. "I most decline your invitation of drinking your Wine. However, I would gladly take some of mine and have a litle talk whit you." He then raised his head a litle. "Mipsy! Get me a botle of wine pleese." Sudenly, a rose fell apear from the air and fall on the table. In a litle red cloud, it transformed into a botle of wine. "We must she alway do things like that?" Said Gray befor sitting on the other side of the table. "Well, what was I saying again? Oh yeah. What are you exactly sckeaming?"  

Gottendamerung

MasterHan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 10:09 pm
The Count pours himself some wine, into a glass, and takes a sip. He puts the glass down and stares at the Man across from him.

" Now then, My scheme? Why I have no scheme...Simple as that. Why, is there someone out there who's telling lies? If there is, he's a no good nobody..."

The Count takes another sip of the wine.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 10:14 pm
Gray mimiced the other man by pooring himself some wine also. He took a sip in it. "Nobody is saying anything." Said Gray. "But your Ball is a litle fishy. Initing all the Clan's leader. That's not somthing someone whitout something in his mind would do. There isn't any assasination behind this? Or something that could be not-so-funny for one of them?"  

Gottendamerung

MasterHan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 10:21 pm
The Count continues to stare at the Mysterious man.

" Of course no-..."

The Count quickly remembered how Miso mocked, not only his pride, but his lover...

"...No, of course not. Not at all."

The Count puts on a creepy smile. He takes another sip of his White Wine.

" I admit it does sound fishy, but it's a ball, This town seemed a bit stressed. It really needs to calm down. Especially the people that take shelter in the ISA..."

One of his hands points upwards

" So why not hold a grand ball to let people let loose and mingle among others?"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 10:32 pm
"Is that it eh? Well, if you say so I guess I have no choice other then belive you." He said finishing his glass of wine. He poored himsefl some more before continuing. " And if by any change you are indeen plotting somehting, I wont interfear beacause I alredy failed to do it."  

Gottendamerung

MasterHan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 10:38 pm
The Count nods at this Mysterious man.

" Fair enough..."

The Count finished his glass of White Wine and looked at the man.

" Now, before I forget...May I ask your name? Afterall, it is rude for a man to not introduce himself during the duration he is somewhere.."

The Count pours some more Wine into his glass, but just leaves the glass there. The Count calls for his attractive looking maids. He looks at them and says,

" Please get me and my new friend here some food, he seems hungry..."

With that being said, the maids rush off to the kitchen.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff