Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Serious discussion & Rants
Alien interview tapes

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gravity Sword

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:02 pm
It may or may not be real but pay close attention to the parts about EBE2 and EBE3!

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnIe4xYT6Mg
Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9c6LmrPJXU
Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpVqebj5HO8
Part 4: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVVzuadjxKM
Part 5: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDQvphyI8Vo
Part 6: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVZX07U5MEY
Part 7: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fb414-uTVE  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:35 pm
Interesting....but I already believe intelligent life exists in this universe. And I also happen to believe the US knows about E-T's, and has alien hardware in a bunker somewere. Too much UFO tales and myths have happened over the past 50 years for it to be all fake- Intelligent life exists, somewhere. And they know of us, and, for whatever reasons, either hostile or benovelent, or even benign, watch us.

Personally, I think that these aliens have been watching us for a lot longer than fifty years. The detonation of the first A-bombs probably alerted these watchers that humanity isn't so primitive anymore...and we became more interesting, hence the increase in UFO sightings and abduction stories over the last fifty years.

Look at it this way- even assuming the galaxy is a harsh place, and life itself is rare, there are trillions of planets were life could evolve- and grow sentience. the belief we are alone- its false. there is no mathematicly possible way that we are alone.  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Super Taco Pocky

850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:45 pm
Lazurkri
Interesting....but I already believe intelligent life exists in this universe. And I also happen to believe the US knows about E-T's, and has alien hardware in a bunker somewere. Too much UFO tales and myths have happened over the past 50 years for it to be all fake- Intelligent life exists, somewhere. And they know of us, and, for whatever reasons, either hostile or benovelent, or even benign, watch us.

Personally, I think that these aliens have been watching us for a lot longer than fifty years. The detonation of the first A-bombs probably alerted these watchers that humanity isn't so primitive anymore...and we became more interesting, hence the increase in UFO sightings and abduction stories over the last fifty years.

Look at it this way- even assuming the galaxy is a harsh place, and life itself is rare, there are trillions of planets were life could evolve- and grow sentience. the belief we are alone- its false. there is no mathematicly possible way that we are alone.
Heck even the Pope, his holiness, has said that there is a pretty good chance we're not alone.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:34 pm
theres obviously life out there but i dont think we have a secret bunker filled with alien tech

but i do think the goverment knows more then they say  

MR HIGH COMMAND

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:57 pm
Absolutly....but the tech thing.... there has to be a bunker,somewhere. If the US government was in contact with aliens, through a crash or, as the film suggests, through diplomatic contact, that is probably the first thing it would want....  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:19 am
well duh its the first thing we would want ( preferablt weapons)  

MR HIGH COMMAND

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:26 am
You really think a race that can travel at FTL speeds to get here would be stupid enough to give US their most advanced weaponry? unlikely...what they would give us would most likely be, for the weaponry part, stuff that to them is incredibly obsolete.... Propulsion and energy generation technology, along with things like computers and possibly medical tech they could give us their most advanced, or more advanced tech without much problems... its something that we couldn't use AGAINST them if we so chose... of course, all tech they give us could be rigged so they could destroy it if they chose...

however you look at it, humanity is like the Europeans were to the First Nations people of North America when they first arrived- Mysterious, and so technologicaly advanced, if they wished us gone, we would be..... very, very easily, for there are myraid ways to wipe us out from space.....or if they wanted the planet, simply hit us with a engineered virus and mop up the survivors.....

Fortunatly, it appears as though our alien 'Watchers' as some call them, are content to observe and occassionally abduct people for a short time, then return them unharmed. of sourse, it may just be that only the 'Watchers' ( Or Greys, as the UFO community also calls them) have so far discovered humanity.... and others may not be so.... friendly. Or they are shielding us from a more agressive species...possibility there too.

until we have had full and public 'First Contact' with these 'Watchers', we'll never know for sure what is exactly happening. All we really know is this; They are here, they are watching us, and they are not human.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:39 pm
I can't say I trust them but the fact that they can commute on spiritual level is interesting. Also the fact that if they wanted us gone they could have easily done it by now, but have not, gives them some brownie points. Still I'm worried about what purpose they want our genetics for. I highly dought it's for a take over, if they want to they could have already done it.  

Gravity Sword

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:42 pm
Anyone ever seen Stargate-Sg1 and that shows usage of the Greys? they were humanities allies, but they used to do ( and a rebel faction still did) human experiments to deal with problems with them cloning themselves so many times...perhaps they need our DNA for something similar  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:56 pm
What then? After they fix their issues will they help us with ours? I heard that sometimes people wake up during their abductions.  

Gravity Sword

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:00 am
Yet, no matter what happens to the abductees, They are always returned unharmed.So, clearly, they see no need to harm us, and no need to really hide themselves from the people they take. they could easily vanish the people they take, yet they don't. Advanced morals? who knows?

The 'Greys', the most common aliens people claim to have seen, are not the only ones abducting people too. Quite a few people say that their abducters were not 'Greys', but beings who like similar to us. Possible its a 'Grey' screwing with the Earthling, but why bother to screw with us if they are so advanced?

*Later Edit*
Found a interesting vid. It is VERY long, but interesting as hell
UFO Disclosure Project  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:12 am
I try to keep a liberal mind on aliens but I am worried about our race. It's nice to know were not alone but until we can truly understand them, not their technology but their race, humanity is endanger. I hope we can all cooperate with for the greater good but it'll be a while before public discloser on the matter.  

Gravity Sword

Super Taco Pocky

850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:12 am
Grays are okay, Xbox, but the real threat is those damn reptilians.  
Serious discussion & Rants

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games