Submit

Never Ask Dante

Clean Hunter

11,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:46 pm
Some douche stole my idea for this contest..
-_-

go look at mine.

http://nemesis-panda.deviantart.com/art/Classic-TRiK-170429108  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:00 pm
It looks nice! Is all I can say really! xd I usually can be more- descriptive of WHY I like a piece of art work, but I can't really comment on this much...

As for your comment about you idea being stolen... Depending on what you mean by that, that person can, most likely, be disqualified from the contest and can possibly be faced with other serious consequences. But, you have to have proof that this person stole your idea (or, to be more specific, art work).

If the other person just happened to have the same idea as you (this happens sometimes), then that can't really be reported- as the idea just happened to appear in that person's head at the same time as yours.

If this other person stole your art work, however, CAN get that person into serious trouble. If that's true, then use the report system of DA (I believe they have one) with proof of your claim of course. Is the art work eerily alike? As in, if you put yours over their own- do the lines match up? Is the color only different in one area, but the rest of it looks the same? When was that piece of art work posted- compared to yours? On the same day, a few hours after, a day later? If any of those things are true (and more), then you should probably report that said person.

For more information about identifying a copy, go here (on Gaia).

I know it uses pictures as examples, but I think it'll still be useful...

Once again, the art work looked nice! Good luck on the contest!  

kitty868theonly

Diligent Bibliophile

15,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100

Never Ask Dante

Clean Hunter

11,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:58 pm
thank you :3

it was about a month/2 weeks after I submitted my piece..it happens a lot of the time. I've seen some copies of another entry as well.  
The Gallery

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games