Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply Games and miscellaneous. PLAY HERE!!
~ Rate That "Blushy" Moment ~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this game fun?
  Yes. >.<
  No. =(
  I dunno... let's try! =)
View Results

sasa_powa_4eva

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 12:13 pm
redface ~ Rate That "Blushy" Moment ~ redface

A new game? Yes! Hope this thread will be a successful one! *wink* Ok, here's how to play.
This game is similar to the rate the line above game but not exactly the same. Actually, a first person has to write an embarrasing situation (most likely that happened to you once but if you are running out of idea, it's fine to invent) and than, the following person has to rate how humiliating the situation above is and put another embarrasing situation. Got it? Here's an exemple:

Person #1: I farted in front of my crush!

Person #2: 10/10!
I'm 18 and I cried in front of my best friend because I got a 30% in my final exam.

Person #3: 5/10
I accidently pushed the bride and she ended up rolling down the stairs in front of all the guests!

etc...

Ok, let's begin...!
redface  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 12:17 pm
I called a stranger "mom" by mistake! redface  

sasa_powa_4eva

[J.C.]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 2:07 pm
4/10, i do that all the time xd

i dropped my phone from out of my sweatshirt's front pocket and i was still running, but my mind when back to get it, but my body was still going foward, so then with my upper body going backwards, and my lower body going foward, i slipped and fell sideways in front of everybody, and they were all like, " eek what was that?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 3:16 pm
6/10 so weird...

A women called me "big brother" by seing my back... she though I was a boy!

sasa_powa_4eva

a- K0KO-

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 4:18 pm
6.7/10, >_<

I was crying in a public library when I was younger.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 6:27 pm
aww...7.5/10 sad

i went to some kid in a bookstore, thinking that it was my brother, and said, "hey, watcha reading?" and the little kid turned around and was like confused
and i said, "uh..... neutral ............hehe *walks away* sweatdrop "  

[J.C.]

Harlequin Hisakata

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:31 am
6/10 haha.. that happens to me a lot

We were in math class and this one kid wouldn't be quiet, so ,jokingly, I pretened to hit him over the head with my math book- except I actually hit him. And knocked him out.... -.-'

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 6:56 pm
rofl LOL 8.3/10

I was at the arcades with my friend and we saw that no one was playing on the DDR machine. My friend played and cleared a stage. She forced me to play but I would always say no. I couldn't take it amy more and I played. I was having "Boo"s all the time! gonk And people were staring at me not even succeeding to clear a beginner mode. ._.
[Now I'm at Heavy mode, but I will always remember that first time I ever play to DDR]

Rebirth Project

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 5:39 am
o_0;; New game!

6.5/10

I was showing some visitors around in my junior school and our classroom had two doors, one to go out and one into a store cupboard right next to each other.. and I opened the wrong door xP "And if I just open this door, we can go.. into this lovely store cupboard!" sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 11:08 am
8/10 haha! That would happen to me.

Now this was embarrasing... I was at a sleepover with my friends. And you know how some people snort when they laugh? Well, I'm like that- except worse. So I was laughing, and all of a sudden I started farting too-REALLY REALLY LOUD. redface In the end we still laugh about it- and I don't fart anymore...

Harlequin Hisakata

Night Rain55

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 11:14 am
Moon light Ninja, you didn't give all the details! Well, when I played the first round there was only two people watching. Then when you played, a whole crowd [possibly over 10 people] came to watch you. You didn't even have a "perfect"! HAHAHAHA... xD

O_O 9.3/10 x3

My friend went to the public pool with her little brother. He had to go to the bathroom, so she waited while swinging her arms backwards and forwards. Then when she swinged her hand back again, it grabbed something. It made a "squish" noise. She told herself "What the heck is this?" She turned and realized she grabbed a guy's umm... You know... Down there! xD She quickly let go of "it" and ran off with a "I'm sorry!" Later when she was about to leave, she saw the same guy talking to a group of other guys. She heard him say "Hey hey... You know that girl over there? She grabbed my balls and all she said was sorry!" xD

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:04 pm
10/10 LMFAO! rofl

Okay... running out of embarrasing moments here--- wait, this is me. MY LIFE is just a big giant embarassing moment. Anyways...

Okay. This was an actualy convo:

OKay Morgan, I've figured out what we'll do for your birthday. First we're going to kidnap Gerard Wayne. Then we'll strip him and put him in a pinata. We'll give you the bat and you can hit it till he falls out, and continue hitting him until he loses all his memory. Then he can be your wife!"

Harlequin Hisakata

Rebirth Project

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 9:16 am
0_0 Animal Human cruelty. xD
7/10

My friend and I went to the pool. We were swimming around. Then, because my friend didn't tied well her swimming suit, the top "fell" and revealed half of her *cough* chest *cough*. And there was a hot guy near and he wasn't staring at my friend's face. I was turning somewhere else, so I didn't saw the scene.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 9:48 am
9/10 xD I hope the hot guy enjoyed the view. LOL.

It was a very cold day. My brother and I were trying to cross the street to get to the mall. But the cars wouldn't let the pedestrians pass. So I got furious and screamed mumbo jumbo "Raawrr roooowr arghhh gagagagaga ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! etc." and when I turned a saw a woman RIGHT next to me. I hope she didn't hear...
redface  

Night Rain55

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 10:31 am
rofl 8.75/10

I was waiting at the bus station with my friend, and this boy from her science class came up to her and started pulling the blonde streaks of her hair. My friend then hit him on the back really hard and said to him
"what did you do that for?"
The boy replied,
"I was worried you dyed your hair black!"
"What are you worried about me for?!" my friend said
"Maybe he fancies you?" I said
"Eurgghh! NO!" my friend said, and her face went all red redface
And the boy carried on pulling her hair and she kept chasing him around and hitting him, and nearly missed the bus rofl
That scene was hilairious rofl  
Games and miscellaneous. PLAY HERE!!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces