Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

there is love everywhere you go
  its always within you and your memories
  the people around you supply you with their love
View Results

halogens

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:05 pm
theres a lot of hate around the world these days, people tend to focus on the bad things in life, we struggle to survive and live life how we want to, we rarely take a chance to soak in how amazing life is, the people we love, and what really matters. so i want everyone to post something or someone you love and explain why. you can name one simple thing, or make a list of a hundred things, but just take a time to appreciate what you have, because it wont last forever in person, but it will last forever in your spirit heart

i love my pets, theyre my family (i dont really like my human family). theyre always loyal and loving to me and sometimes it feels like they can really understand me. i love them to death heart

i also love music. its my favorite form of expression. it shows how youre feeling but putting it into an enjoyable form. you can release your anger or express your happiness through music. music can be there for you when no one else can. it helps you feel that your not the only one thats as sad/stressed/angry as you are. music is my medicine heart

lastly, i love all my crazy and rambunctious friends and adam lambert and lady gaga and katy perry. anyone that knows how to be creative and have a fun time and express themself, i love. they know theres a time for craziness and a time for seriousness. they care for others. the world needs more people like them heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:31 pm
I luv spending time with my dad and shopping with my mom- well sometimes.

Recently i just visited my grandparents house and my cousins for three days and its so fun. and my little sister is so cute to spend time with,

walking to the horse farm and having picnics with my family

or going to a water park  

Darkswiftmist

iKawaiiKyle

5,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:05 pm
Carolina says...
i love my friends, always there to cheer me up, or beat someone up, whenever i need them too

i love music, it fills my life with a background

i love laughter, i love to hear it whenever im telling a story, i love to laugh at ppls stories, and without it, the world will be dull and boring

i love singing and acting, without my hobbies, i am nobody, ill be plain and uninteresting

i love double rainbows blaugh
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:26 pm
I love my life... which pretty much sums it up.

I love my parents, who are my parents, and not my friends. They don't need to be authoritative often because I never rebel. They made me who I am, and I'm very grateful for that.

I love my little sister (though I won't admit it to her face), she's pretty cute, and I couldn't ask for a better one.

I love my animals, my two dogs and two cats, and my livestock.

I love everything!  

Wickersnap

Phantom

7,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

LadyJ86

Devoted Hourglass

13,225 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Ally Up 100
  • Expert Skill 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:22 am
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:44 pm
i love cookies razz
no hate there  

blue chikane girl

Fee blanche

Shy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:08 pm
I Loves Music, an the Ability to Listen to it All Dayy!

I Loves Exploring New Places, and Being Able to Dream.

I Loves My Goofy Family at Times.

I Loves My Crazy Friends! Being with Them Make Me Feel Normal.

Love,
The Spicy Dumpling.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:46 pm
I love my best friend Charlotte: she's always there for me when I feel like the world is crashing down upon me. Several times in the past, her existence has stopped me from killing myself, so I owe my life to her in a way. She's brilliant and smart and beautiful, not to mention the kindest person in the world. Even though she is Christian, and everyone in her life is Christian Fundamentalist, she accepted me when I came out as a lesbian, and stood by me, even when it was dangerous for her.

I love all my other friends. James, who helped me come out just by existing, because I saw that he was gay, and could still live a happy life. Before I met him, I thought that I would have to hide forever. Laura, for phoning me constantly, even though it annoys me. Adria, for worrying about me like crazy, and hitting me over the head with a textbook when I admitted to cutting myself. Ciaran, for being Ciaran (basically, he is undefinable by anything other than the fact that he's Ciaran).

I love my family, even though they can be a pain in the butt.

I love playing piano, despite the fact that I hate practicing.

I love writing. I especially love writing poetry, and working on novels with Charlotte (we competed in NaNoWriMo, and both wrote 50,000 word novels in the month of November).

I love black clothes, mascara, and rainbows.

I love cosplay, manga, chocolate, and Halloween.

I love composing songs for the piano, and fitting lyrics to them. I also love the reverse--fitting melody to lyrics.

I love grades, because they give me something to work towards.

I love reading.

I love the Artemis Fowl series.

I love Holly Short, and Trouble Kelp from Artemis Fowl. I'm in love with Holly, and I think that Trouble would be the best person for her. Sometimes I imagine that I am Trouble, because of how I feel for Holly.

I love my bedroom. I love the old chair that sits in my room, called Baby Chair.

I love my teddy bear, Brown Teddy: I've had him since the age of one, when I received him for a birthday present. He will be turning fourteen soon, but I love him even more now. I still keep him in my bed.

I love Fullmetal Alchemist, the manga: my favorite character is Roy Mustang, and he is the only man whom I have ever loved (too bad he's fictional).

I love drawing on myself, and cutting patterns into my wrists.

I love aliens, and other non-humans. I feel as though I'm one of them.

I love odd socks and converse shoes.

I love taking photos in the woods.

I love dreams in which I die. They make me glad to be alive.

I love being gay: it gives me something to fight for, and a reason to exist. I want to make the world more accepting, and it gives me a cause.

Sorry....I didn't mean to write so much. It just sort of came out this way. I've never actually thought of the things I love before, so thank you for creating this thread.  

Thorn73

Zenally

4,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:10 pm
I love chocolate
I love my pets!
I love soda
i love my crazy friends
I love my not-so-crazy friend's too!
I love feeling pretty whee
I love kittens
i love hanging out at the mall
I love music of all kinds
I love books
I love reading manga
I love writiing
I love taking pictues
I love watching the curtain open from on stage on the first opening night
I love hearing the applause at the end of the show
I love beltn' it out when no one's around!
But I think one of my favorite things is watching the @holes who make the rest of my life miserable get what's comin' to 'em!  
The Main Floor

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games