Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leather, Chains, and Naughty Games.

Back to Guilds

For everyone and their kinks. 

Tags: BDSM, Kinky, Bondage, Naughty 

Reply Leather, Chains, and Naughty Games.
well this sure sucks! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meteimp

2,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:58 am
My last sub just ran away I guess. Not a word of good bye and is now not talking to me. I guess he couldn't take being a sissy girl. He was so good at it. Any one out there want to replace him?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:40 am
I recently talked to a sissy .... who said his... sorry ... her? mama didn't want her .... him? ......

Sorry about any confusion.......
I have no idea what to say, but if it were You .....
Which it maybe wasn't, i know ....
I don't even know how much i should say?

Ummmm ..... confused
Sorry, again.
I'm trying to be helpful, but don't know if i can in this case.  

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

Meteimp

2,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:15 pm
I think the problem was that she thought I was going to spend all day every day with her and when I took me time she didn't know what to do. What was her user name? maybe she was mine. I think I will just be a sub to some one. that way if I'm not on all the time they won't get board of feel lonely because they have other subs.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:45 am
Was it her that said something like "I love my mommy" early on in the "want a sissy" Thread?
You responded with "Mommy loves you too", or something such.  

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

Meteimp

2,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:35 pm
Tiina Brown
Was it her that said something like "I love my mommy" early on in the "want a sissy" Thread?
You responded with "Mommy loves you too", or something such.
Yeah that was her. My sweet little Sue. Can you get in touch with her? If not (or ever if you can) I would like to discus becoming your sub if you take subs. I want to try out being a sub on here. I would like to try being a sub on here. I have always been a domme on gaia.
Moo~  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:19 pm
In that regard me and you are the same Meteimp. In both being doms. Heck I wish I could find a good dom to get behind.  

Siegfried006

Meteimp

2,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:55 am
Siegfried006
In that regard me and you are the same Meteimp. In both being doms. Heck I wish I could find a good dom to get behind.
wanna be my sissy? I could think of some thing else, but I would like to fill the spot for sissy right now. I am willing to try some other things.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:46 am
Thing is, i haven't really had the possibility to .... explore my capabilities as a Dom.
I usually define it as that i can be ... a bit dominant, and i usually go for playfulness, rather than being directly "cold".
As for .... Sue ..... I'll tell her You want her back .... i can't guarantee anything, though.
.... It should be the one i'm thinking of, at least ......
sweatdrop  

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:17 am
Meteimp
Siegfried006
wanna be my sissy? I could think of some thing else, but I would like to fill the spot for sissy right now. I am willing to try some other things.
Lol I dont quite have the capablity of being a sissy. Its not me.
However, how about becoming my sub? wink  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:39 am
Tiina Brown
Thing is, i haven't really had the possibility to .... explore my capabilities as a Dom.
I usually define it as that i can be ... a bit dominant, and i usually go for playfulness, rather than being directly "cold".
As for .... Sue ..... I'll tell her You want her back .... i can't guarantee anything, though.
sweatdrop
You don't have to be cold. I wasn't. I just wasn't on all day every day. I worked with the sub and did what they wanted but made it to where I was in charge of it all and they were still submissive. I have never seen the purpose of being a cold domme. Then again. I do this kind of stuff for kinks and jollys. Some do it to feel big and strong. I just like the kinky and weird stuff. I guess that makes me a weird weirdo, huh?  

Meteimp

2,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:01 pm
Meteimp
Tiina Brown
sweatdrop
You don't have to be cold. I wasn't. I just wasn't on all day every day. I worked with the sub and did what they wanted but made it to where I was in charge of it all and they were still submissive. I have never seen the purpose of being a cold domme. Then again. I do this kind of stuff for kinks and jollys. Some do it to feel big and strong. I just like the kinky and weird stuff. I guess that makes me a weird weirdo, huh?
Wierd Wierdo?
Then we're two:
I'm a so-called "therian/Otherkin" Latex Furry, who thinks i'm "kinkily" blessed by God ..... wanna hear more?
ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:34 pm
Tiina Brown
Meteimp
Tiina Brown
sweatdrop
Wierd Wierdo?
Then we're two:
I'm a so-called "therian/Otherkin" Latex Furry, who thinks i'm "kinkily" blessed by God ..... wanna hear more?
ninja
Sure, but can we talk in PMs?  

Meteimp

2,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:05 pm
I guess thats a negatory captian. rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:37 am
Meteimp
Tiina Brown
Meteimp
Tiina Brown
sweatdrop
Wierd Wierdo?
Then we're two:
ninja

..... I think You have gotten my point, though ..... ?  

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

Meteimp

2,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:56 pm
Tiina Brown
Meteimp
Tiina Brown
Meteimp
Tiina Brown
sweatdrop
Wierd Wierdo?
Then we're two:
ninja

..... I think You have gotten my point, though ..... ?
I just want to talk to you in PMs now about other matters.  
Leather, Chains, and Naughty Games.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff