No thanks. I'm not interested.
  Sure! I'd love, too!
  I'm only here for the poll.
View Results

demon_lover69

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 9:27 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 9:31 pm
She ran childishly after a butterfly she'd been chasing for the last few hours, "Slow down I tell you!! I just want to play!!" She ran with her arms stretched out in front of her, grabbing at air.  

demon_lover69

Atarashii Luna

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:25 pm
(I suck at role play, but I wanted to post here so ha!) mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:18 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Fiare La Amato

Fiare La Amato

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:21 am
demon_lover69
She ran childishly after a butterfly she'd been chasing for the last few hours, "Slow down I tell you!! I just want to play!!" She ran with her arms stretched out in front of her, grabbing at air.
*is in the shape of a cat walking tword the amusing human like person*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 3:43 pm
shampoos_sis
demon_lover69
DL's attention is taken from the butterfly, when her sharp eyes caught sight of a cat, "Oh, cute little kitty!! C'mere kitty, kitty..." She says laughing exictedly as she crouched down and held her arm out to the cat.  

demon_lover69

Fiare La Amato

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 3:50 pm
demon_lover69
shampoos_sis
demon_lover69
DL's attention is taken from the butterfly, when her sharp eyes caught sight of a cat, "Oh, cute little kitty!! C'mere kitty, kitty..." She says laughing exictedly as she crouched down and held her arm out to the cat.
*walks tword the hand, sniffing it*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 3:53 pm
shampoos_sis
demon_lover69
shampoos_sis
demon_lover69
DL laughed and held backwards as the cat's nose lightly brushed over her hand, "That tickled!!"  

demon_lover69

Fiare La Amato

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 3:57 pm
demon_lover69
shampoos_sis
demon_lover69
shampoos_sis
demon_lover69
DL laughed and held backwards as the cat's nose lightly brushed over her hand, "That tickled!!"
"meow" you here as she runs up a tree  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:00 pm
shampoos_sis
demon_lover69
shampoos_sis
demon_lover69
shampoos_sis
demon_lover69
DL sat up quickly, "Wait, kitty!! Where are you going?!" She climbed to her feet and run to the tree, though she saw nothing, "Kitty?"  

demon_lover69

Fiare La Amato

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:07 pm
demon_lover69
shampoos_sis
demon_lover69
shampoos_sis
demon_lover69
DL sat up quickly, "Wait, kitty!! Where are you going?!" She climbed to her feet and run to the tree, though she saw nothing, "Kitty?"
out of sight she trance formed back to her human shape, holding somthing in her hand " hmm what is this"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:15 pm
shampoos_sis
demon_lover69
shampoos_sis
demon_lover69
shampoos_sis
demon_lover69
out of sight she trance formed back to her human shape, holding somthing in her hand " hmm what is this"
A disappointed sigh escaped DL's lips as she leaned against the tree, "No kitty..." Kumori walked silently through the tress follwoing DL's scent, when she picked up the arua of someone or something only yards before her. The luck I have, I was just starting to get hungry...  

demon_lover69

Fiare La Amato

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:21 pm
demon_lover69
shampoos_sis
demon_lover69
shampoos_sis
demon_lover69
A disappointed sigh escaped DL's lips as she leaned against the tree, "No kitty..." Kumori walked silently through the tress follwoing DL's scent, when she picked up the arua of someone or something only yards before her. The luck I have, I was just starting to get hungry...
"huh? what was that" she thought for she senced somthing besides the entertaining girl, she trance formed to the cat shape running back down the tree, sliping onto the DL  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 5:28 pm
shampoos_sis
demon_lover69
shampoos_sis
demon_lover69
shampoos_sis
demon_lover69
"huh? what was that" she thought for she senced somthing besides the entertaining girl, she trance formed to the cat shape running back down the tree, sliping onto the DL
DL let out a surprised cry as the cat fell onto her, "Kitty!!! I found you!!" DL laughed as she held the cat tightly. "DL, put that down..." Kumori muttered as she exited the trees, "That's not just a cat."  

demon_lover69

Fiare La Amato

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:01 pm
demon_lover69
shampoos_sis
demon_lover69
shampoos_sis
demon_lover69
DL let out a surprised cry as the cat fell onto her, "Kitty!!! I found you!!" DL laughed as she held the cat tightly. "DL, put that down..." Kumori muttered as she exited the trees, "That's not just a cat."
"ackkk choking" she said loosing control of her shape, trance forming back to her human shape  
RPing Thread

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff