Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Fanfiction & Fanart
Roselite Blade's Fan Art

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 12:05 pm
User Image

This one is for one of the RPs I'm in, here in guild. This is for "A Knight To Remember"

User Image

This one is of my character in "A Knight To Remember" during her final moments of life during the silver millenium.

User Image

This is my main fan senshi, Sailor Wind Angel, and a friend's senshi character. ^.^

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:16 pm
I really like the first one, and sailor Wind Angel is super kawaii. 4laugh  

Ambichan

Fashionable Cleric

10,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Battle: Cleric 100

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:24 pm
Ambichan
I really like the first one, and sailor Wind Angel is super kawaii. 4laugh

Arigato! Sailor Wind Angel is my eldest Fan senshi, spanning many Sailor Moon fanficks, RPGs and even more Gundam Wing crossovers.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:31 pm
Desu ne. She really is a cutie. Wow, makes me wonder where my old fan senshi is buried in my computer.  

Ambichan

Fashionable Cleric

10,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Battle: Cleric 100

Tanith_4486

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 12:15 am
I like them all. Very cute!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 12:10 pm
Aww, you draw so cute. Keep it up. ^.^

MutantBunnyPrincess

monkeybite

5,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:09 am
User Image

keep it up and you'll get better  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 3:36 pm
Here are some more recent ones, including some pixel senshi from another RPG I'm in.

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
Roselite and Kagami Henshin
Sailor Wind Angel, drawin by Shentao on Deviantart for me

Darkness Cake

Princess_Jujubeans

5,750 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:24 pm
That's wonderful! I love them!!! Great job!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:08 pm
User ImageUser Image
Kaze
User ImageUser Image
Natalie
User ImageUser Image
Roselite

User Image
Aki

User Image
Akrona

User Image
Danji

User Image
Kagami

User Image
Silver

User Image
Negaverse Kinoki (child)

User Image
Negaverse Roselite (child)

User Image
Anna-Lynn

User Image
Atalanta

User Image
Juno

User Image
Best I can do for Jusu

User Image
General Kirien

User Image
Sailor Lilith

User Image
Mio (My villian)

User Image
Olive (Ophiuchus)

Darkness Cake

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 11:02 pm
Also, I'm opening my fanart section!

Just post a senshi you want drawn and I will draw her. Boys are a tad harder, but I can try. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:25 pm
User Image
User Image

-Sailor Universe (Original)-

Profile Form for Sailor Senshi/Knight
Name: Sabrina
Sailor/Planet/Knight: Sailor Universe (original)
Theme: All basic elements
Physical Discription: Violet hair worn in odangos and deep green eyes.
Sailor/Knight Fuku: Dark pink collar, skirt, choaker and elbow things. Dark purple bow and foldy thing above the skirt.
Silver tiara and rim of odango peices.
Gold moon on tiara
Red heart on choaker and red inner odango things
Silver and gold and rainbow brooch.
Attack Discription:
_____ Beam! - Any of the basic elements go in the blank. Similar to Venus's cresent beam, an elemental energy beam shoots from Sabrina's finger.
Petal Dance - Similar to Jupiter's Oak Evolution. Flower petals fly out from a spinning Sabrina.
Poison Spray - a fog of *fear* image-inducing poison spreads from Sabrina's hands (similar to Mercury's Shabon Spray).
Transformation Discription: Her henshin is very similar to Usagi's Eternal henshin, only it's her basic one. Instead of feathers, it's flower petals.
Personality: A natural born leader, very annoyed that her younger sister was given the inner senshi instead of her, protective of her family.
Bio: Sabrina is the eldest Princess of the Moon Kingdom from the Silver Millenium. She was very anti-social and was trained as a senshi from the beginning, unlike Serenity. She was killed during the battle with Beryl when she was fighting the Shitennou. She was reborn in Osaka to a well-to-do family, as an only child. When Usagi was revealed to be the princess, Sabrina's memories returned to her and she became a senshi again.

User Image

-Sailor Chibi Universe-

Name: Stefini
Sailor/Planet/Knight: Sailor Chibi Universe
Theme: All basic elements
Physical Discription: Light violet hair worn in heart shaped odangos and lighter green eyes
Sailor/Knight Fuku: Light pink collar, skirt, choaker, boot top and elbow things. Light purple bow, shoulders and foldy thing above the skirt.
Silver tiara and rim of odango peices.
Gold moon on tiara, odangos, boots and brooch
Red heart on tiara, brooch, boots, choaker and red inner odango things
Attack Discription:
Chibi _____ Beam! - Any of the basic elements go in the blank. Similar to Venus's cresent beam, an elemental energy beam shoots from Stefinis finger.
Chibi Petal Dance - Similar to Jupiter's Oak Evolution. Flower petals fly out from a spinning Sabrina.
Chibi Poison Spray - a fog of *fear* image-inducing poison spreads from Sabrina's hands (similar to Mercury's Shabon Spray).
Transformation Discription: A smaller, but identical mirror of Sabrina's henshin.
Personality: Curious, talkative, clingy to everyone, crybaby
Bio: Stefini is from the 30th century. When she saw that Chibi-Usa was heading to the past (the second time, to train), she followed. Unfortunately, she messed up and landed in Osaka when Sabrina (her mother in the future) was visiting her family. She has a small cat named Bosten who is the younger brother of Diana. Bosten is a black and white kitten. She still doesn't have good control over her powers and if she gets scared, she'll begin crying.

User Image
User Image

-Sailor Universe (New)-

Name: Stefini Griffin
Sailor/Planet/Knight: Sailor Universe (New)
Theme: Light and elements
Physical Discription: Short blond hair, green eyes, glasses
Sailor/Knight Fuku: Light pink collar, skirt, and elbow things.
Light purple bow and choaker
Gold Tiara
Universal symbol on tiara
Gold star on choaker
Attack Discription:
Universal Beam
Universe's most basic attack. Similar to Sailor Venus's Cresent Beam, a small silver beam shoots out from Universe's outstreached finger.

Elemental Beam, (Fire/Water/Earth/Lightning)
A powered up beam that uses a specific element to attack with. The beam is also bigger than before.

Moon Light
Universe prays to the moon (like Sailor Moon did in the manga) and a large energy made of pure moonlight shoots down at the enemies. *Note: Not used very often, as drains energy from S. Universe*

Transformation Discription:
"Universal Transformation, Make UP!"
Stefini holds up her henshin wand and exclaims this. Her clothes dissapear and a silver moon symbol flashes on her forehead before becoming her symbol. Her hair stays down but her glasses melt into a mask. She appears standing on the moon as Queen Serenity for a split second, only showing her back, until she turns around and is in her costume and poses with the Solar System as background.
Personality: Sweet, caring, has an air around her that seems almost royal
Bio: Stefini woke up one day to discover that she was a sailor senshi. She also found out she was the reincarnation of Queen Serenity from the Silver Millenium. Now she has to lead the senshi against the enemy. Stefini is a happy girl who has a love for most living things, except spiders...ewww... She has a boyfriend named Michael, but she's afraid to tell him who she really is, else he gets attacked by her enemies.

As Sailor Universe, Stefini is the most powerful senshi, but she doesn't know how to use her attacks very well yet. She has tattered bits of Selenity's memory and it confuses her to no end.

*The last senshi's from a future RP timeline. It's set 100 years after the birth of Chibi-Usa's grand-daughter*

Darkness Cake

Fanfiction & Fanart

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff