Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild
Team Killers

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Preliat Militis

Enduring Cultist

11,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:18 am
Most of the time when you get mad at a team killer and, naturally, insult them, they come back with, prettymuch the same excuse every time. Either they're not even trying or they're bored and want to piss people off. Next time you've got a team killer, watch how they start out the match. Usually they try to play legit, get a lot of deaths without kills and turn on their team. Has anybody noticed anything different?

And to all team killers, if you play on Xbox live and you team kill Fr0G M0nst3r, I will steal your care packages. whee  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:38 pm
i throwing knife team killers  

pure seyelance

Kittymeeow
Vice Captain

Anxious Cupcake

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:39 pm
I only kill my own team

A. When I cannot see their name or proof they are MY team. Hate that.Kill them and aww, he was my team member.. wtf..

B. A dumb mother ******** starts team killing me more than once. Then its ON!

I love when guy whine like a bunch of little girls over team kill accidents. I get on the mic and totally rip on them. ******** cry about it p***y cmon I WANNA HEAR IT! For real... if its an accident big deal.. it happens.. not real life you didnt REALLY die.. You MAY have lost a kill streak. Its a GAME.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:07 am
@Silent Nightwish- Tht's fair. :]

@Kittymeow- Yeah, accidents happen. I wont lie, I noob tube if there's a whole lot of camping going on and, using danger close sometimes catches one of my teammates, but is it really that big a deal? I can understand if you were one kill away from a Nuke or something, but still, like you said, it's just a game.  

Preliat Militis

Enduring Cultist

11,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Kittymeeow
Vice Captain

Anxious Cupcake

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:35 am
Lol. I was playing terminal one night and was sitting on that roof by the entrance stairs looking into the cafe area. I seen some movement and watched for a few seconds... saw no team member name so I shot. Down went a team member. Felt bad and didnt have my mic on so I couldnt say sorry so he could hear... although my boy and I yell at the TV "sorry dude" even when we dont have mics on. So Im playin and that guy starts freakin out on the mic cussin my name and s**t. So I get on the mic and make fun of him cause he is seriously just being a little whiny b***h about it. Tellin him to ******** cry about it, grow some balls and come team kill me if he wants, stoop being a big cry baby and that its a game and if he gets that upset over it he may want to get a life. things of that nature. He shut up right away. Didnt heart another thing out of him the rest of the game. Lolz.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:02 pm
lol That sounds like fun. xD Kiiller all the way around Wasteland, once. We both had Marathon Pro, I guess, because he never stopped sprinting and yelling at me to get away from him. Finally managed to shield bash him so he knew I wasn't taking team kills and then I got sniped. xD I figured he would have started cussing and crying, too, but instead he just rage quit.  

Preliat Militis

Enduring Cultist

11,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

10_Shred_10

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:20 pm
i just love it when my teamate gets a care pacge and i shoot them and take it i love there reactions

XD  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:24 pm
If it's out of retaliation for being team killed, I agree. If it's just because you can, I dislike you. >_>  

Preliat Militis

Enduring Cultist

11,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

duvaxD

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:32 pm