Welcome to Gaia! ::

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Back to Guilds

The best final fantasy guild on gaia; covering for ALL of your Final Fantasy needs! 

Tags: final fantasy, kingdom hearts, square enix, gaming, forever 

Reply "Other" ~ non-related discussions
Utada Hikaru

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oblivious Mischief
Crew

Tricky Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:42 am
I'm currently addicted to listening to her again.

After playing through everything, I have decided that I love her Ultra Blue album and hate Exodus.

Everything in the Exodus album felt like it was a big mistake.

Ultra Blue got a lot of trippy tracks.

Current favorite is Kairo (since there is no original music video, I chose the final fantasy themed instead)

Translation Kairo

A single ship makes black waves

I want to see a lot of scenery
It’s just other people who choose to see it in a framed picture
It’s a game of hide and seek, I’ll keep playing forever

The spring sunrays shine on me

I talked to Dad again
The wishes of a man in his last years
It’s a game of hide and seek, and the one who's "it" won't come out

Has even this day called today
Been decided for me from the beginning?
It’s a game of hide and seek, what happens next is up to you  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:27 pm
When the apocalypse is upon us...

I love Utada Hikaru! Passion is my all-time favorite song from her smile

...don't forget your cat.

SophieMorita

Oblivious Mischief
Crew

Tricky Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:01 pm
Ah yes. I love Passion too. That's also in the Ultra Blue album. biggrin I heard this was used in KH2? Now, I don't know much about KH, but comparing it to Hikari which was also used in KH, Hikari was a happy song; Passion is sad and slightly angry.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:16 pm
I love the song "The Flavour of Life" by her  

smileycentralme
Captain

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100

SadaKiyo

Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:05 am
Oblivious Mischief
Ah yes. I love Passion too. That's also in the Ultra Blue album. biggrin I heard this was used in KH2? Now, I don't know much about KH, but comparing it to Hikari which was also used in KH, Hikari was a happy song; Passion is sad and slightly angry.

yes well in the opening of KH2 Sora(if you don't know main character who you play as) gets put to sleep for 1 year i believe and it shows that he slams the door opening and finds Namine (a nobody (some body who's heartless had a strong will before becoming a heartless) who draws come to life) and she draws him being put into a incubator so she can rearrange his memories to have him on the organization XIII and there you go a quick summery of the opening if you didn't know (BTW my fav song is Sanctuary which is the english version of Passion (also sung by Utada Hikaru)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:41 am
i have shrine to utada hikaru blaugh  

OMG its random guy

Oblivious Mischief
Crew

Tricky Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:58 pm
i P a n d a R a p i s t
Oblivious Mischief

yes well in the opening of KH2 Sora(if you don't know main character who you play as) gets put to sleep for 1 year i believe and it shows that he slams the door opening and finds Namine (a nobody (some body who's heartless had a strong will before becoming a heartless) who draws come to life) and she draws him being put into a incubator so she can rearrange his memories to have him on the organization XIII and there you go a quick summery of the opening if you didn't know (BTW my fav song is Sanctuary which is the english version of Passion (also sung by Utada Hikaru)

There's actually little change to Passion in Sanctuary. Just one line. Mainly to fit KH2, so they say.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:50 pm
I really like all her songs but my favorite is simple and clean (both versions) witch they play in kingdom hearts 1 but I love the slow version better.  

khforever12

Oblivious Mischief
Crew

Tricky Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:43 pm
khforever12
I really like all her songs but my favorite is simple and clean (both versions) witch they play in kingdom hearts 1 but I love the slow version better.

I sometimes find myself shedding a tear (in my bliss) listening to Hikari's Orchestra version. I love the message in the Japanese version, it's simple and clean. (I guess that's where they got the title from. xd )  
"Other" ~ non-related discussions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games