Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leather, Chains, and Naughty Games.

Back to Guilds

For everyone and their kinks. 

Tags: BDSM, Kinky, Bondage, Naughty 

Reply Tea And Biscuits (For anything off topic. Our... CB, If you will)
Im tired of this state. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:00 pm
I am so tired of california. There is no one kinky that are my age around here.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:20 am
California?
Kinky?
Your Age?
I'm certain there are, but they are ..... hiding ...... from the double morals .......
Unless my impression of California is wrong, that is ..... sweatdrop  

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:16 pm
They propably are and you arent. There is alot of double standards here that I wouldnt waste my breath on.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:15 pm
Dude Cali sucks, I hate living in LA half the week... so lame here  

Ghastly_Zombie_Bite

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

humpymicsnugglebuggen

5,950 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:25 pm
dude you dont even know it sucks living her so much  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:06 am
Go to a bar and get some random chick drunk. Problem solved. stare  

Seinithil

Bashful Receiver

8,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Invisibility 100

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:27 pm
Seinithil
Hey thats not how I roll. I fancy myself a nice guy, and nice guys dont go pick up random chicks at a bar, get them drunk, to get them. Its like saying "I cant get a girl on my own so I need something to fool her for awhile to be with me."
I dont do that sort of thing because its basically lying, and I dont like liars.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:01 pm
Siegfried006
Seinithil
Hey thats not how I roll. I fancy myself a nice guy, and nice guys dont go pick up random chicks at a bar, get them drunk, to get them. Its like saying "I cant get a girl on my own so I need something to fool her for awhile to be with me."
I dont do that sort of thing because its basically lying, and I dont like liars.
...I was kinda joking on that, but ok.

I'm sure there are lots of kinky people in California. You just haven't found any.  

Seinithil

Bashful Receiver

8,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Invisibility 100

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:04 pm
Seinithil
Siegfried006
Seinithil

I'm sure there are lots of kinky people in California. You just haven't found any.
Figured, but the emote at the end of the whole dealio made me think otherwise. XD
Oh there is, its just at the time I wrote this i was in a funk.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:05 pm
Siegfried006
Seinithil
Siegfried006
Seinithil

Figured, but the emote at the end of the whole dealio made me think otherwise. XD
Aww sad does someone need a hug? (Or some handcuffs? Lulz.)  

Seinithil

Bashful Receiver

8,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Invisibility 100

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:07 pm
Seinithil
Siegfried006
Seinithil
Siegfried006
Seinithil

Aww sad does someone need a hug? (Or some handcuffs? Lulz.)

XD
If you could send some I would love some thanks. But for now, I like hugs so that will do. And I wrote this piece last year in august lol  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:09 pm
Siegfried006
XD
If you could send some I would love some thanks. But for now, I like hugs so that will do. And I wrote this piece last year in august lol

*hugs* whee

I didn't notice the post date. Lulz.

Speaking of which, did you know that during Valentines Day, the Walgreens near my house sells kits that come with a blindfold, fuzzy handcuffs, a tickle wand, and some die? My mind was riddled with unpleasant images... talk2hand  

Seinithil

Bashful Receiver

8,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Invisibility 100

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:11 pm
Seinithil
Siegfried006
XD

*hugs* whee

I didn't notice the post date. Lulz.

Speaking of which, did you know that during Valentines Day, the Walgreens near my house sells kits that come with a blindfold, fuzzy handcuffs, a tickle wand, and some die? My mind was riddled with unpleasant images... talk2hand
*hugs back* blaugh
No I didnt and thats awesome. If I had the money I would have bought myself a set just for the cuffs. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:06 pm
Siegfried006
*hugs back* blaugh
No I didnt and thats awesome. If I had the money I would have bought myself a set just for the cuffs. XD
I examined the kit when my sis wasn't around. (she's older, but doesn't know about my...interests. I was helping her pick out a gift for her BF.) Apparently, after you blindfold the person and handcuff them to, say, a bedpost, you roll the dice to see which body part you tickle. >_> The handcuffs looked nice, but you would have been in a shitload of trouble if you lost the key.  

Seinithil

Bashful Receiver

8,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Invisibility 100

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:12 pm
Seinithil
Siegfried006
*hugs back* blaugh
I examined the kit when my sis wasn't around. (she's older, but doesn't know about my...interests. I was helping her pick out a gift for her BF.) Apparently, after you blindfold the person and handcuff them to, say, a bedpost, you roll the dice to see which body part you tickle. >_> The handcuffs looked nice, but you would have been in a shitload of trouble if you lost the key.
Thats with any cuffs and I know of that game. The one I know of is different in the regards to you and your partner roll a pair of dice and whoever gets the higher roll can ask the loser to one thing. Then you roll again and that one thing could be anything.

Its like truth or dare without the truth.  
Tea And Biscuits (For anything off topic. Our... CB, If you will)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games