Welcome to Gaia! ::

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Back to Guilds

The best final fantasy guild on gaia; covering for ALL of your Final Fantasy needs! 

Tags: final fantasy, kingdom hearts, square enix, gaming, forever 

Reply "Other" ~ non-related discussions
Rant on Twilight (from Screwattack)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Was this Accurate?
  yes
  No
  Didn't read cause the truth hurts.
View Results

Parth Makeo

Romantic Lover

4,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:13 pm
Now, i read the review and i have to say, it is indeed true all 100%. The rant may contain bashing of each BOOK (not movie).
Read it you dare...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:27 am
Hahaha! Funny stuff here. At least I know what the story is now in a nutshell.  

Oblivious Mischief
Crew

Tricky Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100

Parth Makeo

Romantic Lover

4,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:45 am
I already knew some parts in the first book...but after reading this rant, it indeed sounds worse. I mean my fanfics got way better reviews. Only one bashed me for "doing it" with a gardevoir but the rest either said nice story or improve grammar.

As a person who hates not only twilight but stories that make no sence...this is both at once with a side order of Extra book that should of never been made.

Also i will Quote my favorite part in the rant which explains the author's stupid story...

Quote:
in an interview she once said that she never read or saw any vampire-related material before in her life. THEN WHY THE HELL ARE YOU WRITING ABOUT VAMPIRES?! Imagine if Larry the Cable Guy did stand-up about the problems in the market on Wall Street. But he doesn't do that, do you know why? Because Larry's smart, he knows that he should stick to redneck stuff.

"Other" ~ non-related discussions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games