Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Occult Research Society

Back to Guilds

A guild devoted to the study of the occult, in all its forms. 

Tags: Magick, Psionics, Supernatural, Paranormal, Occult 

Reply The Occult Research Society
Malocchio aka the Evil Eye

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queer Sensations

3,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:29 am
I have a case under my family with Malocchio. I'm not positive but to to make sure I will post and see what you guys think.

My mother and her brother's wife hate each other. They collaborate at times but one is always talking behind the other one's back.

Her brother's wife is super jealous at times and from what I've heard gives off the evil eye a lot.

We're building this large house in another country and by what I'm hearing, she's (brother's wife) jealous.

My mom who was planning to fly to check out the progress of the house can't go anymore because she got sick.

She has to get a surgery now for something that popped up so soon.

Would you say this might be a case of the evil eye? How can I rid our family of it?

- You may ask for more details.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:53 am
The way you are speaking on the subject you have no reason to assume that it was the intent to cause harm. I'd chalk this up to a coincidence unless your bro's wife is creepy or vengeful. Even then most people are so unaware of what they are really doing to others it's hardly fair to hold a grudge about it.

Sometimes when people don't like each other ill will happens between them, such is their karma in life. It's just the way things are my friend. We have no way of knowing another persons wishes or motives unless we are told or observe it by other means. Do your best to be the change they need and try to be be a peacekeeper if it worries you. Instead of blaming find out why she's upset about the house. Be friendly and treat her well. She might not feel accepted by the family.

-- just a thought

-Vittoria  

Lovely-Avarice

Unforgiving Bloodsucker

7,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Queer Sensations

3,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:02 am
VixenxVittoria
The way you are speaking on the subject you have no reason to assume that it was the intent to cause harm. I'd chalk this up to a coincidence unless your bro's wife is creepy or vengeful. Even then most people are so unaware of what they are really doing to others it's hardly fair to hold a grudge about it.

Sometimes when people don't like each other ill will happens between them, such is their karma in life. It's just the way things are my friend. We have no way of knowing another persons wishes or motives unless we are told or observe it by other means. Do your best to be the change they need and try to be be a peacekeeper if it worries you. Instead of blaming find out why she's upset about the house. Be friendly and treat her well. She might not feel accepted by the family.

-- just a thought

-Vittoria

Its not that she might not feel accepted by the family. She is welcome to visit anytime, and my mother and her never speak harshly to each other. Its the behind the scenes with them.
She is nice and all but you just get this strange feeling with her and all. I won't say I can see her aura, but I feel the tension sometimes.

The word...two-faced. I think that's how to describe how they respond to each other.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:55 am
Queer Sensations
VixenxVittoria

-- just a thought

-Vittoria

Its not that she might not feel accepted by the family. She is welcome to visit anytime, and my mother and her never speak harshly to each other. Its the behind the scenes with them.
She is nice and all but you just get this strange feeling with her and all. I won't say I can see her aura, but I feel the tension sometimes.

The word...two-faced. I think that's how to describe how they respond to each other.

well if you still think it might be the evil eye..This website seemed to have some good information. Daughter-in-laws don't always like their Mother-in-Laws. I'm not defending her, I'm just making the point that it's common.

-- vittoria  

Lovely-Avarice

Unforgiving Bloodsucker

7,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
The Occult Research Society

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers