Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:43 pm
User Image

User Image

Flower~ ✿Lavi nodded to Koga acknowledging his thanks. "Hey Kara can you step in here for a moment?!" he said, his voice echoing through the little room to where Kara was currently with her brother. He had finished arranging the flowers, the red-orange, pink, and white tiger lily's stood tall with dark green plants crowded around and in between them to make space. "What color of roses would you like?" he asked turning around looking at Koga offering and smile before looking up to Drake.
MADE BY MAICHEMICALCUPCAKE FOR xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx.
User Image
User Image♦▬♦User Image♦▬♦User Image♦▬♦User Image

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:14 pm
Kara looked at Camron and smiled. "Sit down." Then she heard Lavi call out for her and she shrugged her shoulders. "I'll be back bro." She waved and ran into the room by Lavi. "Yes?" She smiled at the two boys and looked at Lavi.

Camron frowned when Kara had to get to work helping. bHe sat down and tried to relax."  

Notte Stella

Obsessive Lunatic

15,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:59 pm
User Image
"Wow those are pretty!"Koga said with a calm tone while gazeing over the tiger lilys.
"Ya they are and um purple and blue if you have them but if not then red will be fine."Drake siad while smileing at his brother and lavi.
"Drake most flower shopes don't have those but then again you never know."The younger brother said while chuckleing.
"Hmm your most likely right but it's always good to ask first."Drake said with the same chuckle in her voice.'Well i don't realy care about the color but i think they'd look cool.'He thought to him self.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:07 pm
User Image

User Image

Flower~ ✿Lavi "Thank you~" Lavi said looking to Kara who had walked in. He acknowledged the order from the boys while thinking of how he would test Kara. "I want you to notice how I arranged those flowers~ and your going to help me with the rose bouquet okay~" He said before turning to the brothers once more. "We have purple but blue can be made if you have time~" he said. He would take the time to demonstrate a technique used around the holidays when people wanted abnormal colors. He started thinking how he would make the blue one. A simple white rose would be needed, food coloring, and bowls and glasses of water, possibly a microwave. It would take a while but it could be done just for these two. "They would look great together your right~" he said shining a smile after he decided how he would create the blue rose.
User Image

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

Notte Stella

Obsessive Lunatic

15,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:32 pm
Kara smiled at him then looked at the flowers carefully. She was confident and nervous.

Camron walked up to Lavi holding a few red roses "I'm sorry to be a bother but you were all back here... I wish to buy these..."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:15 am
User Image

User Image

Flower~ ✿Lavi turned and looked at Camron as he walked in wondering what he wanted. His attention went down to the red roses when he saw them. "Yeah sure," he said as he took a step forward, "I'll be right back..." He walked around the group and walked over to Camron. "Come on," he said as he walked to the cash register. He punched some stuff into the cash register and a price appeared. "That'll be $3.50, would you like a vase to go with it?" he asked smiling at the male.
User Image

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

Notte Stella

Obsessive Lunatic

15,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:19 pm
Camron followed him and pulled out his wallet. He payed for the roses and looked at Lavi. When he saw him smiling he smiled back. "No but may I barrow something to trim the stem of two?" he put away his wallet and called Kara by them.

Kara quietly came. "Is something the matter brother?"

Camron smiled. "No I was wondering if you would like a flower?"

She smiled. "Oh no brother I don't wish to have one." She turned to leave just to feel her brother grab her arm...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:02 am
User Image
Koga wached lavi and the others leave the room while he held onto his brothers arm.'Hm even though he dosen't like that boy he still let's him buy here,thats nice.'He Koga thought to him self while staring at the tiger lilys lavi had put together.
"Ya we can wait!"Drake shouted slightly as the group walked out of the lil room."You know it would be cool if we had more reasons then you likeing flowers."Drake stated as the group was out of ear shot."And what i meen by that is Lavi's cute and i know you think so too so wouldn't it be nice to come in here more often?"Drake asked his brother.
"Yes but shouldn't we just come in here because of that insted of thinking up reasons fo it?"Koga asked Drake while walking around the little room and looking around.
"Oh ya sure you go a head and try that when it dosen't work don't come crying to me!"Drake stated sarcasticly looking his brother dead in the eyes.
"I won't because if i just come by to hang out im sure he won't mind and besides that i'd like to learn more about flowers and im sure he could show me."Koga growled back at his brother while thinking of different flowers and vases.

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:03 pm
User Image

User Image

Flower~ ✿Lavi nodded and walked off to get the scissors for Camron. He walked back into the room a little after the two finished their conversation and smiled. "Be right back~" he said grabbing the scissors and walking back out. "Here ya go" he said handing him the scissors, "when your finished take them back I have to go explain something to them." With that he exited the main part of the shop again. "So what were going to do is going to take a long while... hours maybe depending on how fresh the rose is...' he started explain as soon as he was in the room, "To get the blue flowers to come out I'm going to make a solution to dip the roses in." He continued explaining that as he went around the room collecting what he would need; a glass, a tray, water, food coloring, rope. He put all the materials on the table before turning to the males. "Are you interested in watching?" he asked mainly looking at Koga who was walking around the room looking at the stuff.
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:51 am
User Image
"Yes I'd love to watch if i won't be in the way!"Koga said exquisitely happy while walking over to Lavi with a huge grin on his face."Can you really turn them blue?"He asked looking over all the stuff Lavi had out.

"Jeez bro don't run the poor guy over."Drake said chuckling at his brothers over excitement.He found a chair and sat down while he watched his brother bouncing about happily.

"Don't laugh at me Drake!"Koga said childishly while sticking his tongue out and stepping closer to Lavi.

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Notte Stella

Obsessive Lunatic

15,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:52 am
Camron held Karas arm while putting the cut rose in her hair. "Now go and give my thanks, I get the feeling I'm not wanted in here..."

"Oh brother sit down, I want you hear." Kara ran back to the room with the boys. She stood quietly watching Lavi getting ready to color the roses.

(Karas' picture is the last link in my sig Camrons is the second to last one he is the one thats not in black. (I'm working on better pictures...))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:51 pm
User Image

User Image

Flower~ ✿Lavi smirked and laughed under his breathe. Right when he was going to start Kara and Cameron walked in. "Perfect everyone's here~ Watch closely Kara cause this is something you might have to know..." he said as he grabbed the water and poured it in a tray. He moved then around Koga giving him a smile then putting it in the microwave. "First I need warm water because roses and other flowers absorb water more if it's warm..." he turned the microwave on for about a minute so it didn't boil. He got the glass and poured more water into it with the blue food coloring. "After the roses are moist enough you put the bulb in the food colored water and wait for it to get the right color." he explained as he poured more together to get a darker color. The microwave beeped then and he went to get it and walked carefully back to his work table.
User Image

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

Notte Stella

Obsessive Lunatic

15,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:12 pm
Kara watched taking in everything. She pushed the rose, that was tucked in by her ear, back.

Camron smiled watching everyone casualy.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:44 am
User Image

Koga watched in aw as Lavi went around the room making the blue roses."Wow!"He said his eyes glittering happily while he followed Lavi around.He loved flowers and this was very exciting to him

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:32 pm
User Image

User Image

Flower~ ✿Lavi grabbed a rose putting the bulb of the flower into the warm water. As he waited for it to get wet enough he turned to Koga since he was following him around as he got everything. "Do you have a big interest in flowers?" he asked smiling at him. He turned back and pulled out the rose and a petal. It was just right when he moved it over to the blue colored water. He held it in there for a while before getting a bit of tape, taping the rose to the glass to keep it there. "That's pretty much the whole process for the flowers..." he said.
User Image

Kyushu Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas