Submit

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:06 am
User Image
User Image
"Yep i love flowers there pretty and can be used for any occasion,not only that but they smell good too and they can have meaning too."He said in one breath while following Lavi around while he finished up with the flowers."Cool but dose it really work i've never seen a flower change color before?"He asked looking up at Lavi cutely.

"Well i'm sure it work's or he wouldn't be doing it now would bro?"He said questioningly to his younger brother while walking over to him and putting his arm over his shoulder.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:55 am
User Image

User Image

Flower~ ✿Lavi smiled and blushed at his comment. It reminded him of how he was when he was little. "It does work," he answered Koga when Drake answered the obvious. He laughed a little and went back to lifted the rose out to show that it had a tint of light blue on it now. "See it just takes longer for the color to come out right." he explained this looking at the two brothers. He thought about how cute the two looked standing there so closely to each other. He wished his family was that close.
MADE BY MAICHEMICALCUPCAKE FOR xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx.
User Image
User Image♦▬♦User Image♦▬♦User Image♦▬♦User Image

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

Notte Stella

Obsessive Lunatic

15,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:36 pm
Kara watched the three boys giggling quietly. She was staring at the rose that was now a shade of blue. Her thoughts not leaving her brother and Lavi's meeting. She couldn't shake the look on Lavi's face. He was so mad it puzzled her. Lavi never seemed like the type to get angry but at that one moment he looked as thought he might have killed Camron.

Camron stood behind Kara watching Lavi talk to the younger brother. His gaze moved to the older brother and he watched him putting his arm on the others shoulder. The brothers made him chuckle lightly.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:46 pm
User Image
User Image
"Oh i see."Koga said with an almost blindingly large smile while poking his brother's arm.

Drake laughed at his brother."You know sometimes you can be such a dummy."He said giving Koga a noogie and smiling.

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:53 pm
User Image

User Image

Flower~ ✿Lavi laughed at the brothers. "So... tell us about yourselves," he said taking a seat near the roses to keep an eye on them. He was interested in who they were because he usually sees everyone pass by his shop so not seeing them until now was intriguing to him.He turned around and looked at Kara and Camron with a smile on his face. He had forgotten about what had happened between him and Camron because he was working with his roses.
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:50 am
User Image
User Image
The two boy's looked at each other and smiled as Drake sat on the floor Koga sat on his leg's.

"Well to start with I'm 16 and my brother is 17."Koga explained while looking at Lavi.

"Ya he's the baby and sometimes he can be very childish as well as way to bubbly."Drake drawled out as he poked his brother in the back.

Koga bared his teeth at his brother but turned back to face Lavi."Well he's an old man who is way to much of a smart a**."He said chuckling at his brothers glare.

"I am not an old man thank you very much."Drake said thumping his little brother in the head while taunting him.

Both boy's looked up and grinned."What about you Lavi?"They asked together.

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Notte Stella

Obsessive Lunatic

15,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:38 am
Kara smiled listening to the two boys bickering then looked at Lavi when they asked about him. She quickly glanced at her brother seeing he was still looking at the boys.

Camron looked at Kara still shocked on Lavis sudden kid was towards him. He silently chuckled when he heard the boy bickering. He watched Drake quietly.User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:23 am
User Image

User Image

Flower~ ✿Lavi listened to them. Both boys were different from each other but they complemented each other. He loved how they were so close to each other even though they were both male and only a year apart. He laughed at Koga calling him an old man. Then they asked about him. 'Crap,' he thought. He took in a deep breathe and started, "I'm 23 and I'm really grouchy but I forget about it when I work with the flowers and stuff like that..." he said. He hoped that would be sufficient enough and turned to Kara and Camron. "How about you two?" he asked smiling.
User Image

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

Kyushu Town

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out