Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Kyushu Town
[PUBLIC] Kyushu Flower Shop Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yudoko Hakucho

5,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:37 pm
Dancing, walking, clock keeps on talking,,
THey sing, they sing,la la la-la-la

Shane smiled and followed Angel. He then my habit grabbed Angel's hand as they walked.

,Gentlemen and ladies, animals and babies
We sing, we sing na na na-na-na

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:39 pm

User Image
"Have a good day!" Lavi yelled as they left. He continued humming and tending to the flowers until he finished. There was nothing for him to do now so he just walked around in boredom.

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

bananadang

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:40 pm
Angel noticed shane grab his hand. He blushed a little then cracked a smile at him as they walked out the door. "you too!" Angel said back to the man incharge of the flower shop. They both walked happily down the sidewalk to the town's sushi bar.

User Image

sorry i was gone for the weekend Dx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:37 pm
Hiroki walked down the street, his attention was caught by some beautiful flowers that were inside the flower shop. He lightly sniffed the air taking a big breath of the delicious smell. He wasn't a big fan of flowers but the smell of roses overwhelmed him. He walked into the flower shop slowly, glancing at all the floral he passed by.

User Image  

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

Xmaiden-monochromeX

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:42 pm
Nowaki came into the store for his shift and noticed Hiroki inside.He smiled and walked up next to him."Hiro-san,what are you doing here?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:00 pm
Hiroki sighed when he herd Nowaki's voice. "I uh just came to look at the roses," he said as he kept a close eye on a bouquet of white roses.

User Image  

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

Xmaiden-monochromeX

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:07 pm
"Do you want the roses?I can get them for you."Nowaki said to him.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:53 pm
Hiroki shook his head,"No I couldn't let you do that for me." Hiroki let out a small sigh once more,"They are very beautiful though." He smiled at the roses slightly, turning his attention back on Nowaki.

User Image  

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

CyTheConqueror

Quotable Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:04 am
User Image
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Zero drifts down the street aimlessly, looking at the stores curiously. When he spots the flower shop he smiles and breezes inside quietly, trying to go unnoticed. He immediately moves over to some orchids, sniffing at them softly.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:15 am

User Image
Lavi didn't realize that anyone had enter until he heard some voices. "Welcome how may I help you?" he asked as he walked up to the counter and sat on it. He smiled trying to see if anyone else was there other then the two talking.

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

CyTheConqueror

Quotable Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:25 am
User Image
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Zero looks up a little as someone near the counter welcomes those in the store already. Not saying anything he drifts down the aisle, pausing at several flowers that catch his eye and nose. Happily humming to himself he drifts about smelling the flowers, not knowing if he'll be able to choose between them when he decides to go back home.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:10 pm
Ichi strolled into the shop breathing deeply. He loved flowers. He walked over to some white roses and took a deep breath. His favorite flowers were white roses.  

Nico-Selvatico

Durem Wildcat

38,875 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Candy Massacre 50

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:20 pm

Lavi saw Ichi walk in. He greeted him with his smile and said, "Welcome how can I help you~?"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:27 pm
User Image
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Zero drifts to some blue roses and leans forward to sniff at them. Humming happily he picks one out and then drifts around, collecting all his favorite flowers until there's a good sized bouquet in his hands.

CyTheConqueror

Quotable Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:56 pm

Lavi danced over to where he heard flowers being chosen. "Hello that's a pretty bouquet you got there~" he said with a sly smile. He laughed slightly looking at the bundle that was made. "I know I just met you but I was wondering...." his sentence came to a close before he continued again, "would you be interested working here?"

Kyushu Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff