Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Kyushu Town
[PUBLIC] Kyushu Flower Shop Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CyTheConqueror

Quotable Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:10 pm
User Image
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Sam looks up at the man speaking to him and smiles a little. "What would working here involve?" he asks in his quiet voice.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:05 pm

"Well you would be coming in at about 9 in the morning until 6 in the evening" Lavi said smiling back. "You would be paid about $8.50 an hour." he nodded smiling at Sam.

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

CyTheConqueror

Quotable Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:15 pm
Zero looked down at the flowers in his hands and seems to think. "I dunno...I kinda already have a job playing my violin, I'll come help you with the flowers if you want me to though, in my free time." he says, looking back up.

((messed up my own chari's name in my last post x.x))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:43 am
Kyle walked into the flower shop and looked around at all the beautiful flower he went over to the front desk "Hello? Any one here?"

User Image

Tanuki Ookami

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:51 pm

"Oh... okay that's fine if you want..." Lavi said sadly. He heard someone asking if anyone was here. "be right back" he said before taking off and seeing Kyle. "Hello~ How may I help you~?" he asked with a smile.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:13 pm
"Uhm, okay." he murmured. Cradling the flowers he moves around the shop idly.  

CyTheConqueror

Quotable Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Xmaiden-monochromeX

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:53 pm
Nowaki shrugged."I don't have to work,just trying to earn extra money for the weekend.We can go home now if you like."He said to him.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:23 pm
Hiroki blushed lightly and looked away. "Why do you always have to go home with me?" he mumbled.
User Image  

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

Xmaiden-monochromeX

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:04 am
"Well I don't always have to.I just like to accompany you."He said,hugging Hiroki.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:01 pm
Hiroki blushed and turned away once more. "We-We should maybe go to my house." He felt himself flustered whenever he met up with Nowaki.
User Image  

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

Xmaiden-monochromeX

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:12 pm
(Nice pic.Should I make the house or u?)
Nowaki smiled.He told the boss he was leaving and took Hiroki's hand."Let's go."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:20 pm
Hiroki nodded with the tint of a blush still on his face. He squeezed Nowaki's hand tighter.
User Image
((Umm I will))  

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

Xmaiden-monochromeX

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:52 pm
(OK make it.Omg I'm reading JR right now.The section called Junjou Terroist XDD)
Nowaki held Hiroki close as they walked to their house.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:54 pm
((I'm gonna post at the house))  

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

K o m o k u - s a n

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:09 am
✗ A hollow heart ✗ an empty smile
User Image ✗ A broken promise ✗ one more lost child

Naoki was running away from a very displeased fruit stand owner when he came upon a little flower shop, he thought he had lost the man, but just to be safe, he ducked inside the store. When he was in there he took a deep breath smelling all the different scents. It was actually a rather lovely shop, he walked to the back exploring the different kinds of flowers. But mostly so he could eat one of the apples he took without who ever it was who owned the shop getting mad at him. He took a bite into it savoring the sweet taste. He hadn't eaten in a while so it was a rather refreshing thing to do. He leaned back against one of the few empty spaces on the walls to enjoy the moment. This was the kind of place that made him wish he would walk around as a fox, he would just stretch out and sleep right in the middle of the floor if he could. It was strange, he hadn't seen anyone at the counter. He wasn't really big on flowers, he was more a nature kind of guy. But his more animal like half enjoyed just being around the smell of it. It was rather comforting and peaceful.

Kyushu Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff