Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Kyushu Town
[PUBLIC] Kyushu Flower Shop Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:37 am
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Flower~ ✿Lavi was in the back putting a bouquet together when he heard the bell chime warning him that someone had entered the shop. He finished it off by wrapping it together with a bright pink ribbon. He walked to the front of the shop and put it in a vase that was empty and waiting for the company of the bouquet. "Hello~?" he asked looking around not noticing the white haired male. After a while of looking he finally found him towards the back of the shop. "Hello there do you need any help with anything?" he asked not sure if he was here for a bouquet or just for lunch. His face forged a smile to show his feelings at the moment.
MADE BY MAICHEMICALCUPCAKE FOR xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx.
User Image♦▬♦User Image♦▬♦User Image♦▬♦User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:00 am
✗ A hollow heart ✗ an empty smile
User Image ✗ A broken promise ✗ one more lost child

Just out of habit Naoki jumped a little putting his hands up when he heard the man speak to him, out of his pockets fell three other apples. When he realized he wasn't in trouble, just probably pissing off the owner, his face went a slight red from pure embarrassment.
"A-Ah um, what? um... no no sorry..." he ducked down to pick up his apples putting them all back into his deep jacket pockets, "I-I was just... looking around." he mumbled trying to reason his way out of this one, it wasn't working to well, he took a deep breath re gaining his composer, "I'll just leave now..." he mumbled, walking out of the store. But, when he saw the stall owner pointing him out to a police officer, he froze and turned right back around into the store,
"On second thought!" he walked quickly to the back of the store looking a little bit flustered and panicked he looked for a back exit, knowing he probably looked pretty suspicious at the moment to the man.

K o m o k u - s a n

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:10 am
User Image

Flower~ ✿Lavi noticed the males movements and wondered what was a matter with the boy. "What are you hiding?" he asked after he saw the apples fall out of his pocket. He stood with his arms crossed when he just turned and walked away from him. He got irritated and started getting a head ache. The boy came back and he was still standing, this time tapping his foot on the floor. Tap tap tap. He waited for an answer as his eyes fell on his like daggers. If looks could kill, the white hair male would probably be dead by now. He wondered why he had came back in if he was obviously leaving already. Had he done something illegal. Just then the cops walked into his store. 'Damn' he thought as he grabbed the male and dragged him to the room he was before. He was glad that his shop was sideways so you had to walk into the store before seeing anything in the back. "Shhh..." he said opening a door where all the roses and flowers were stored, "it'll be cold but it's better then being caught..."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:29 am

Naoki felt himself get jerked away from the other room, when the taller man spoke he nodded a little looking deeply confused, he opened his mouth to ask him why just to have him shut the door in his face, he sighed crossing his arms,
"Tou-chy." he muttered softly to himself. The fruit stand owner had his arms crossed he was tapping his foot impatiently,
"That little demon took five of my apples and a whole carton of eggs!" he looked at the officer seeming rather well, pissed off, "I know hes in here, I saw him duck into this store." he looked around, the officer seemed impatient with the whole idea, just wanting to get back to his break.

K o m o k u - s a n

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:34 am
User Image

Flower~ ✿Lavi walked away after closing the door not caring to listen to what had to be said. He walked out of the room holding a balloon that was on a table. "Hello?" he asked as walked to the desk and placed the balloon by the bouquet. It didn't really belong but he had to have a reason to come out of there. He walked to the front of the store when he heard the questioning and accusation of a man and a police officer. "Hello there is there anything you need?" he asked with a straight face. He wasn't quite pleased and the other shop owner knew how he got if he was bothered without a reason. His arms crossed as he stared looking at the two waiting for an answer.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:50 am

The man looked at Lavi,
"Ryuzaki there is a thief in your shop." he said looked around, "have you seen anyone? Thin poorly dressed boy with messy white hair? about this tall." he used his hand to demon strait the height, "little monster ran in here after stealing from my stand out front of the store." He knew Lavi, they had chatted a few times before, the old man was a kind old man, but he was a hard working one, he couldn't stand people taking things that were not theirs, "Hes in here somewhere, I'm sure of it!" The officer sighed and nodded to Lavi, "I'm sorry about the inconvenience sir, is there any chance someone may have come through here and left out one of the back doors?"

K o m o k u - s a n

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:59 am
User Image

Flower~ ✿Lavi pretended to think about if anyone that size had came into his shop. He wondered if he should just give him up, after all it had nothing to do with him and he really didn't want to be in trouble with the law because of some stupid kid. He decided against it and sighed. "Well I was in the restroom and when I came out I saw a kid going towards the back door. I'm not sure if it was yours though..." he said taking a breathe before continuing, "the fire alarm had gone off and I went and turned it off, but no one was around..." He finished the story with a shake of his head to make it seemed like he was troubled. "You should probably hurry, there's only one way out from our store here and the back, but the back leads back into the street so you might catch him running down the street!" he said with a fake shock on his face.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:24 pm

The officer nodded to Lavi and smiled at him pleasantly,
"Thank you very much for the help, I would suggest you check your register and such just to be safe then sir." he lead the old man away out of the shop to the door that Lavi had pointed out for them. Naoki had been listening in on the conversation at the door his ear still pressed against it, he let out a breath of relief once they were gone,
"I wonder why he didn't rat me out?" he mumbled to himself not understanding, anyone else would have, he didn't even know him. He took an apple out of his pocket looking at it for a moment deep in thought.

K o m o k u - s a n

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:30 pm
User Image

Flower~ ✿Lavi nodded and said thank you as well watching them walk out of his store. He waited for a bit before walking to the flower storage room and opened it. "Get out" he said moving to a side looking at the boy. He couldn't believe that he had let that boy stay hidden from the cops. It was fine though, they hopefully wouldn't come back or else they would be screwed royally. "Tell me your story now..." he said sitting down on the table looking at him waiting impatiently.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:54 pm

Naoki was about to thank the man when he shouted at him, he jumped a little and stood up walking out of the room he put his hands up,
"H-Hey! Look I'm sorry ok? Can you blame a guy for wanting a little bit of food?" he stuffed his hands into his beaten up old jean pockets. He let out a sigh when the man asked him what his story was, he hated telling his story, it either made people think he was a bum or feel sorry for him, both were un aplealing, "Look, I'm homeless, there you happy?" he snapped not looking him in the eye, "I don't have a house or money or a job, which means no food I just wanted something to eat that's all. I took a few stupid eggs and apples I don't get why the guys making it sound like I killed his first born." he still wanted to thank him some how but he thought, at this moment the best thanks he could give would be just leaving, "I'll get outta your hair now..." he mumbled starting to walk away.

K o m o k u - s a n

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:03 pm
User Image

Flower~ ✿"Tsk," Lavi said listening to the story. It was a sad story but it wasn't anything special. Orphans go through that as well but they don't do that kind of thing. "Take a step out of this shop I'll report you," he said threateningly. He jumped off the table and walked over to the boy. He looked at him and continued with his sentence, "Your going to work off your payment to that man and then some." He said that with a cold finish. He was irritated and his head ache was much worse then what it was before. 'It's almost enough to get me out of work.' he thought that with a smile. The smile could be taken the wrong way, a sadistic smile if someone randomly walked in or something.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:19 pm

Naoki glared at Lavi, his grin looked well irritating, he wished for that moment he could wipe it off his face, but, what the hell was he suposed to do? He was just some homeless guy, he leaned against the wall crossing his arms,
"And how do you expect to do that?" he asked raising an eyebrow. He knew what Lavi was thinking, or at least thought he knew. Trash, thief. He only knew the end of the story. He hated people like that, but... they had their right to judge, they worked for their food and keep. He just took what he needed and then some. But he hated work anyway, and well, even if he did get a job, someone better would come along anyway, "Unless your highering pick pockets I have ZERO skill."

K o m o k u - s a n

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:34 pm
User Image

Flower~ ✿Lavi listened to what the other male had to say. He was going to laugh at him but decided it wouldn't help the moment. "You can always be a sex slave," he said laughing. His face quickly went serious and told him the real thing he would do. "I'm sure your not stupid enough to not be able to fill vase's with water and water the flowers that were in that storage that you were in..." He finished the sentence and took out his wallet. He had somewhat of a lot of money, enough to pay off that males bill. "I'm going to go pay that man so stay here and do what I said..." he said walking off.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:49 pm

Naoki glared watching him walk out, once he left he stuck his tongue out behind him,
"Stupid... jack a**.." he muttered picking up a watering can looking around for a tap or something to fill it up with, "I haven't worked a day in my life and he just expects me to be his water boy for a few man apples?" he sighed filling up the can with water,
"Stupid..." he mumbled, but.... oddly, he was greatfull

K o m o k u - s a n

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:01 pm
User Image

Flower~ ✿Lavi went to where the old man worked and found him standing there still angry about what had happened. "How much was the stuff that kid stole worth?" he asked him. He was given the answer and so he sighed as he took out the money and gave it to him. "I know your not happy but at least it's paid for. Have a good day sir." With that he walked off and went back to his shop. The bell rang and walked towards the flower storage. He saw him working and smiled. "Thanks so when can we have sex?" he asked sitting down working on a bouquet.

Kyushu Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas