Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Kyushu Town
[PUBLIC] Kyushu Flower Shop Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:43 am
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Flower~ ✿Lavi thought of a great arrangement of flowers that the girl could use as soon as she said what she was looking for. "Hm. Would you be fine to come back tomorrow and I'll have an arrangement done for you?" he asked when he got a vague thought of what he would use. A bunch of different colored roses, which were usually a girls favorite and with some 'snowballs'. Add in some greenery and then a few daffodils and it would look pretty nice. "It's fine you don't need to apologize... I'm sorry for the view you had to see" he said bowing his head down.MADE BY MAICHEMICALCUPCAKE FOR xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx.
User Image♦▬♦User Image♦▬♦User Image♦▬♦User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:16 pm
"Oh yes thank you!.....and that was nothing some of my friends back were i used to live would go further than a kiss it's totally cool!" She smiled at the two "see you tomorrow!"  

Notte Stella

Obsessive Lunatic

15,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200

K o m o k u - s a n

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:41 am
✗ A hollow heart ✗ an empty smile
User Image ✗ A broken promise ✗ one more lost child

Naoki sat on the stool watching her leave crossing his arms,
"Humph..." he looked annoyed, he hated looking or feeling in any way vulnerable, which included embarrassment, "She was waaay to cheerful." he sighed and scratched his head, he knew Lavi was the type to want to apologize or talk about what just happened,
"Look, don't say anything ok," he muttered, "You just caught me odd guard, I'm not normally in very... social situations.. and it was really not my place to try to... work here or what ever... it's just," he sighed, "I really need a job for clothing and stuff, and well, this one seems kinda easy?" he had a feeling that was the wrong thing to say. No wonder he always failed the few job interviews he took.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:21 pm
User Image

Flower~ ✿Lavi smiled before saying good bye to her. He blushed when she said the second to last bit of her seeing more than a kiss. He turned around and looked at Naoki afterwords. He was going to apologize and explain to him about what happened when he said not to say anything. Instead he was quiet and listened to what he had to say. He was kind of hurt when he said that the job was easy. It could be very difficult sometimes. He just breathed out a 'ha' and walked back to the back room. "Just come in a little after the shop opens." he said, his head ache returning slightly. His heart ached slightly as well, because of everything that had happened that day and what he had just said. It was an opinion but it didn't mean that he had to like it. The saying was something his parents told him along with get a steady job and a good education, but he didn't listen obviously.MADE BY MAICHEMICALCUPCAKE FOR xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx.

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

Notte Stella

Obsessive Lunatic

15,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:12 am
Kara arived early the next day and sat on a bench smile and all, waiting for one of the two boys to get there. while waiting she took her mini sketch book out and started drawing a picture for the boys.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:15 am
xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

Here lie's a flower shop where they sell anything from sunflower to rose's. The shop owner and only worker for now is Lavi.

not yet but later can my character Kara get a job???? if you would rather not just say so! please & thank you.  

Notte Stella

Obsessive Lunatic

15,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200

K o m o k u - s a n

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:43 pm

Naoki noticed he had said something hurtful he stuffed his hands in his pockets trying to figure out what he said wrong, he just nodded,
"U-Ummm.... y-yeah cya tomorrow" with that he left waiting outside he had cleaned himself a little, as much as he could considering, his hair was still a mess, but the dirt and such was gone, he noticed the girl,
"Well... you get to it early." he yawned, "I hate mornings.."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:45 pm
User Image

Flower~ ✿Lavi stayed late finishing the bouquet. Once he had finished it he had gone home for the next day. He was walking down the street yawning when he spotted the girl from yesterday and Naoki. He reached in his pocket and got out his key and opened the door. "Good morning" he said walking in the store. He changed the sign to open and went into the back room and got the bouquet that he had made for the girl and brought it to her. "Her you go. Hope you like it." he said. He was tired still and you could see it in his eyes and the way he spoke. His sentences ended longer then how they had began. He yawned afterwords and stood there wondering what to do next.MADE BY MAICHEMICALCUPCAKE FOR xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx.

((Sure If you want))  

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

Notte Stella

Obsessive Lunatic

15,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:12 am
Kara looked at Naoki a nd smiled "Ya mornings are hard but you get used to them...."She smile at him then turned to get the bouquet and she smiled even more as she looked at Lavi "Oh my I love them there perfect." she reached down to her purse for some money and the picture she drew of the two boys togther "How much.....Oh and i drew this for both of you to have." she gave them the vary detailed drawing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:16 am
User Image

Flower~ ✿Lavi smiled as she spoke about how perfect they were. It made him happy inside, even though there are little to no amount of people that didn't like flowers. He got the drawing and opened it up and blushed. It was too early for him to get mad so she got lucky but if she came back he would totally explode about it. "It would be $5.50" he said. He stood there with a smile even though his face was still red.MADE BY MAICHEMICALCUPCAKE FOR xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx.

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

Notte Stella

Obsessive Lunatic

15,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:08 pm
She smiled and handed him the last of the money in her purse "Oh... well I'm lucky just the right amount of money..." she kept the smile on her face the whole time "Thanks again they will look amazing." then she turned around at the right moment catching a tear roll down her cheek  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:13 pm

Naoki didn't even look at the picture really, he leaned against the wall and crossed his arms,
"What's she cryin' bout anyway?" he sighed, "I don't understand you people not one bit." he stuffed his hands into his pockets not really careing so much either way. He rarely ever cared much for other people really.

K o m o k u - s a n

Notte Stella

Obsessive Lunatic

15,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:58 am
Naoki caught kara off guard she wiped her tears and looked him and Lavi "Well it seems by the look on your face you don't care so why would you ask? I-I think I sh-should go..." Kara grabed her flowers and left but she was so hurt by Naokis attitude (which was similar to alot of her foster parents) she forgot her purse on the floor. She only got to the bench out side before starting to cry, Real tears.

(someone quote me plz so i can get on my friends cell)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:34 am
User Image

Flower~ ✿Lavi took the money and smiled at her. Naoki had said something rude that made her cry for real that time. "Don't be so rude!" he said angrily. When he looked down he realized that she had dropper her purse. He reached over and got it before looking at it. "I'm going to go give it to her..." he said taking off outside. He didn't look far when he found her sitting alone. "You alright...?" he asked taking a sat near her while handing her her purse.
MADE BY MAICHEMICALCUPCAKE FOR xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx.

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:35 am
younga50
(someone quote me plz so i can get on my friends cell)

Kyushu Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff