Notte Stella

Obsessive Lunatic

15,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:59 am
(thanks)
Kara looked up and saw lavi with her purse and took it "Its just well what he just said is what one of my foster parents would say after beatting me then he would beat me more... so i'm kinda sensitive so i guess its nothing. thanks for bringing me my purse." She smiled at him  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:00 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Flower~ ✿Lavi looked at the girl after hearing her story. He felt bad for her because how she was treated. "Aw I'm sorry to hear that... Naoki isn't like that. Well, like, he could be kind of mean but he doesn't really attack anyone. I guess I shouldn't say that cause I've just met him but other then that he's supppppppper caring even if he seems a little mean~" he said giving the girl a smile, "your welcome" It would be nice to have her around the shop sometime. Later on he would have to make an application for her. MADE BY MAICHEMICALCUPCAKE FOR xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx.
User Image♦▬♦User Image♦▬♦User Image♦▬♦User Image

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

Notte Stella

Obsessive Lunatic

15,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:09 pm
Kara smiled "I dont think i ever caught your name... mine is Kara ...kara evergreen" She liked being around the boys.
(sounds lovely see you in a few days then?)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:16 pm
User Image

Flower~ ✿Lavi blushed. He forgot to mention his name. "My name is Lavi Ryuzaki nice to know your name Kara Evergreen" he said smiling. He stood up because he wasn't used to sitting down so early in the morning because he's usually cleaning the shop and stuff that he has to do on his feet.MADE BY MAICHEMICALCUPCAKE FOR xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx.

(Sure~)  

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

Notte Stella

Obsessive Lunatic

15,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:21 am
Kara got up too and grabbed the flowers & her pures."Well I think I should get these home thank you sooo much & tell Naoki I said goodbye? I hope to see you soon Lavi." she turnd & started heading home.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:41 am
User Image

Flower~ ✿Lavi nodded and smiled. "Okay be careful on your way~ I'll be sure to tell him," he said imagining Naoki's reaction, "Thank you and hope to see you soon too!" he yelled down the street. Once she was out of view he walked back to the shop. He walked back in and went to Noaki. "She says bye." he said looking at him. He hoped that Naoki knew he wasn't mad at him.MADE BY MAICHEMICALCUPCAKE FOR xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx.

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

K o m o k u - s a n

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:09 pm
✗ A hollow heart ✗ an empty smile
User Image ✗ A broken promise ✗ one more lost child

He stuffed his hands into his pockets looking away from Lavi still, he only shrugged,
"Ok thanks I guess." he muttered. He hated people who cried so easily about stupid things. Though, he didn't know the story, he knew his own, and because of his own life pains he promise himself he would never cry again.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:19 pm
User Image

Flower~ ✿Lavi sighed as he followed Naoki with his eyes. "You should be more open with your feelings..." he said hoping he didn't sound like Dr. Phil. He walked over to him and grabbed him. "How do you feel about this?" he asked hugging him. He rested his head on Naoki's shoulder wondering how long it would take him to push him off.MADE BY MAICHEMICALCUPCAKE FOR xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx.

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

K o m o k u - s a n

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:41 pm

Naoki looked down at Lavi, he flinched a little at first with how close Lavi got but other then that he just blinked and looked down at Lavi not moving to push him off or anything,
"Thoughts? None, just thinking your a little.... friendly?" he muttered rolling his eyes, "don't we have work to do anyway?"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:36 pm
User Image

Flower~ ✿Lavi smiled when he didn't push him away. "Sorry about that," he said letting go and stepping back, "yeah we do... can you make up an application for people that are looking to work here?" He smiled and looked at him. He wondered if he would question his request.MADE BY MAICHEMICALCUPCAKE FOR xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx.

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

K o m o k u - s a n

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:04 pm

Naoki shrugged a little looking at Lavi,
"Yeah sure, just point me in the dyrection of a computer and tell me what you want for a person who plans to work here... who knows maybe I'll fill one out too."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:05 pm
User Image

Flower~ ✿Lavi thought about it specifically and didn't come up with anything. "Nothing special just normal things and if they have any experience with plants or peoples stuff like that." he smiled at him and grabbed and pushed him to his office. He unlocked one of his drawers and got a laptop out. "Here you can use this... there's no password so you should be fine~" he said. He stood there and smiled at him before prancing off to the front. MADE BY MAICHEMICALCUPCAKE FOR xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx.

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

K o m o k u - s a n

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:02 am

He nodded picking up the lap top and walking to a chair settling himself
down with it on his lap,
"Alright then, I'll get right to it." he said looking up some templates online to work from adding the information they needed for their specific job choice.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:21 pm
User Image

Flower~ ✿Lavi was working on re-arranging cards and such before he noticed it was lunch time. He put down the pot that he was holding with a little plastic tree in it before walking back over to Naoki. "Hello there are you going to eat lunch?" he asked peering over his shoulder. The paper's were coming along fine which made him glad. He couldn't quite tell if he was finished or not though. Even if he wasn't he was still doing a good job.MADE BY MAICHEMICALCUPCAKE FOR xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx.

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

K o m o k u - s a n

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:44 pm

Naoki was done the first page, now he was just adding in the nessisary adress phone number and e-mail questions. He looked over at Lavi looking at the time almost surprised it was already lunch,
"Oh, yeah sounds good. Hey do we have like a store logo or something, i think its suposed to be on here."

Kyushu Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff