Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Music
Furry Ravers? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gingerznapz

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:54 am
Im wondering how many furry ravers there are out there! I only know two personally but Im sure there has to be more! 4laugh
For the furry ravers, do you wear ears and tails to rave?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:46 am
i've never been to a rave but am dieing to go to one! D:
i dont' think i'd no what to do ^^;;  

furrysnow13

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Gingerznapz

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:20 am
furrysnow13

You totally should! I actually just went to one lastnight 3nodding
Most ravers are really friendly and if you tell them its your first rave they'll most likely be super nice and try to get you to dance.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:25 am
Never been to a rave either...i live in Southwest Iowa so i dont think i will ever be able to emo  

The Furry Poet

5,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100

Gingerznapz

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:43 am
dakota woodruff
Never been to a rave either...i live in Southwest Iowa so i dont think i will ever be able to emo

You might be surprised, if theres any big cities around you there might be some small, super underground raves.. but at the same time the only way to get to one of those would be to know someone who knows a dj to take you there.. and it would most likely be totally illegal too.. Those raves are legitely the best kind!!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:46 am
No big cities either the closest is a good hour drive away  

The Furry Poet

5,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100

FuzzyFur

4,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:47 am
I am a furry raver ^.^

In fact, my very incomplete rave avi is here  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:52 am
FuzzyFur
I am a furry raver ^.^

Yay! Do you wear ears or tails to raves?
And whats your favourite kind of EDM?  

Gingerznapz

FuzzyFur

4,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:56 am
Atreesha
FuzzyFur
I am a furry raver ^.^

Yes I do wear ears and tails to raves, and Happy Hardcore hands down!! Esp. Scooter <3

Also, most of the raves I go to are in fact Furry theme raves xd  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:01 pm
FuzzyFur
Atreesha
FuzzyFur
I am a furry raver ^.^

Yes I do wear ears and tails to raves, and Happy Hardcore hands down!! Esp. Scooter <3

Happy Hardcore is a win!!! Although a tie for happy hardcore in my opinion is good dubstep!
I've never heard of a furry themed rave! Do furry themed ravers go by a rave name or their fursona name? Or is your rave name your fursona name xd  

Gingerznapz

furrysnow13

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:07 pm
Atreesha
furrysnow13

You totally should! I actually just went to one lastnight 3nodding
Most ravers are really friendly and if you tell them its your first rave they'll most likely be super nice and try to get you to dance.

well i have two problems =[
1. i live in washington so there literaly nothing like that D:
B. i have zero dancing skillz ^^;;  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:14 pm
Atreesha
FuzzyFur
Atreesha
FuzzyFur
I am a furry raver ^.^

Happy Hardcore is a win!!! Although a tie for happy hardcore in my opinion is good dubstep!
I've never heard of a furry themed rave! Do furry themed ravers go by a rave name or their fursona name? Or is your rave name your fursona name xd

Yeah the furry raves I goto usually are composed of about 30-100 furries that go by there furry names.. it would be similar to a furmeet in fact, except its a 21+ rave razz

Oh yeah most furries I know have no seperate rave name, just use their fursona.  

FuzzyFur

4,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100

Gingerznapz

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:17 pm
FuzzyFur
Atreesha
FuzzyFur
Atreesha
FuzzyFur
I am a furry raver ^.^

Yeah the furry raves I goto usually are composed of about 30-100 furries that go by there furry names.. it would be similar to a furmeet in fact, except its a 21+ rave razz

Thats awesome! Minus the 21+ part. I know no one likes little girls running around in their panties on drugs but isn't 21+ a bit too high?? I like raves 16+, It keeps out the prostitots but lets most people go 3nodding Whats your furry name?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:27 pm
Atreesha
FuzzyFur
Atreesha
FuzzyFur
Atreesha
FuzzyFur
I am a furry raver ^.^

Thats awesome! Minus the 21+ part. I know no one likes little girls running around in their panties on drugs but isn't 21+ a bit too high?? I like raves 16+, It keeps out the prostitots but lets most people go 3nodding Whats your furry name?

They used to be 17+, but there were some serious issues that came up, so it was changed to 21+. Minors + Rolling = hmm..

My Furry name is Lil'Fuzz, but most people call me Fuzzy  

FuzzyFur

4,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100

Gingerznapz

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:31 pm
FuzzyFur
Atreesha
FuzzyFur
Atreesha
FuzzyFur

They used to be 17+, but there were some serious issues that came up, so it was changed to 21+. Minors + Rolling = hmm..

My Furry name is Lil'Fuzz, but most people call me Fuzzy

Thats a cute name! My rave name is Gingersnap blaugh
And there are a lot of stupid rollies out there. Im all for it if you're responsible about it. I saw a guy legitely puke into his hand lastnight because he took 6 green pokeballs and K.. it was his 3rd time rolling too..  
Music

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff