Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Animal Within Us

Back to Guilds

If you were an animal what would you be? An interesting roleplaying guild that puts together humans and animals, literally. 

Tags: Animal, Roleplaying, Roleplay, Digimon 

Reply OOC Forum
OOC Thread {Updated 04/05/11} Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Makensy Frost
Crew

Hygienic Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:42 pm
OOC of the RP

Okay so pretty much here we discuss the Roleplay, and just chat around really. Now this is how the first page works it's split into sections about the Roleplay and whatnot. When someone updates it be sure to put the date in the title, this of course is just for fun. Also, this will be in front of the updated! If you want something added to the first page, post it here or PM one of the moderators and we will add it!

Table of Contents

• Post 1. Welcome/Intro
    It's what you're reading right now silly, all it has is the Table of Content and description of what it is! Might add some more things here for the fun of it or whatever.

• Post 2. Fun Facts
    It has little facts about the characters/Roleplay, all for fun of course! Just be sure to keep them true to the story/characters, so no lies. Can be from things mentioned in the Roleplay or not, but it would be best if it was mention/was in the Roleplay one time or another.

• Post 3. Music of the RP
    Has the theme songs, couple songs, certain moment songs, etc., pretty much all the Music involving the Roleplay in one way or another.

• Post 4. Art of the RP
    Art of the characters and scenes, pretty much any art work done involving Roleplay characters or the Roleplay should go here.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:43 pm
Fun Facts

• Makensy Frost and Kukomi Nasumi are sisters heart
  • Makensy Frost and Rakumo have known each other for about 5-6 years. o.o

Makensy Frost
Crew

Hygienic Explorer

Makensy Frost
Crew

Hygienic Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:44 pm
Music Of The Roleplay

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:45 pm
Art of the Roleplay

Makensy Frost
Crew

Hygienic Explorer

Makensy Frost
Crew

Hygienic Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:36 pm
So how's everyone doing? =3  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:44 pm
I'm sleepy, but that's what I get for staying up until god knows when in the morning on a regular basis. :B You?  

Flint Jakobs
Vice Captain

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Chief Technical Officer 500

Makensy Frost
Crew

Hygienic Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:29 am
Haha, my goodness Trev. I know someone who's going to be a definite night owl when he gets older. Whoo? Whoo? rofl

I'm, alive. That's all that matters I guess. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:54 am
Going to be? I'm already a night owl rofl Of course, I guess there's not a whole lot for me to be doing but getting older at this stage, no landmarks after 21. xd

Alive is good, but I think that there's more that matters than that. :B You have a message to be replying to, btw. =P  

Flint Jakobs
Vice Captain

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100

Makensy Frost
Crew

Hygienic Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:46 pm
Haha, that's true. How could I have made such a mistake. xd No landmarks after 21? =o Well sucks for you doesn't it?

And guess what. I've replied =P

Mmm, I love how Imogen Heap sounds. heart SO glad you introduced me to them. whee  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:51 pm
I dunno. rofl To be honest, I've been getting better about not being a night owl, lately! Do you remember my freshman year of college? I'd be online until 4 every night, and then turn around and get up at 8 for class. Even I'm not sure how I pulled that off. xd And yeah, there's nothing to look forward to now save for jury duty and retirement...well, and being able to order off the senior citizen menu, I guess rofl

I see your reply and raise you a reply. =P

She is amazing. I saw her live back in November and it was quite possibly the best concert ever. ;3; Though, I did see Lady Gaga last week, and that was insane too, but they were awesome and insane in different ways, so there's no real way to compare that. XD

Also, that's crazy that it's been 5 years since we first met. A whole lot has changed since then. Do you remember how the site used to look? XDD  

Flint Jakobs
Vice Captain

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100

Makensy Frost
Crew

Hygienic Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:35 pm
Haha, WOOOO Senior Citizen Menu! There's also the whole, "When I was your age.." thing we're allowed to do when we get that old. XDD And seriously, I don't know how you did that either. I remember though, 4 in the morning, 4 hours of sleep, and off to class you go. I doubt I'd be able to handle that. xD;

=o Oh no! I'll have to take that reply and reply to it.. Tomorrow sometime. XD I'm going to head to bed right after I get off here, gotta get up at 5 tomorrow. x/

Ah! Lucky ducky aren't you? I'd love to go to both concerts D: Well, hopefully some day I will. xD

It seriously is crazy, how much we've both grown up. I can't believe I used to be like that, so cute and innocent. rofl And god yeah, it's changed so much. Cash Shop, Zomg.. I remember when they first had the whole you can edit your own profile easy thing going on. And how there used to be buttons for PM's, Trades and such.. What was it, by your character? Now there's a drop down menu. xD  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:51 am
I already do that to my sisters XDD They get so mad, I say things like "When I was your age there was always something good on TV" as I change the channel from things they like to watch XDDD I still don't know what the heck was wrong with me, these days if I've only gotten four hours of sleep, I say ******** it and go back to sleep when my alarm goes off... XD;

Whee tomorrow sometime! Though I guess it's technically today now. Oh well. XD

I was very lucky! I wasn't planning on going to Lady Gaga, but my friend bought my ticket for my birthday, so we went together. It was insane. And yes, someday you must! 3nodding

Ah, that innocent stage. I remember when I used to ban people from guilds for swearing, and now I have the worst language of anyone I know...it's been a few years. rofl Do you remember the old icon when you'd get a PM? I miss that envelope with the exclamation mark, that always amused me so much XDD

Also, I added a song to the music list.  

Flint Jakobs
Vice Captain

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100

Makensy Frost
Crew

Hygienic Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:36 am
Haha, but it was true! When we were their age, so many good shows were always on. It's kind of sad how the TV shows for kids have gotten lame. And I've done that to Tasha a few times, she just kinda takes it. But I know on the inside, she's rolling her eyes at me. XD I have no clue what was wrong with you back then either, but it's good that you're getting your sleep now. xD

Aww! That was very nice of your friend. 3nodding I'm sure it was insane though, Lady Gaga 8D And I definitely will. =]

Haha, I remember that. You said that you never really cussed and now look at what you just said. XD It's definitely been a few years. And yes! It was so cute! I wish they would get that back. xD

Yes, yes you did. =O And it's a really amazing song. whee  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:36 pm
My sisters get mad and complain to mom or, if they're really desperate, dad. Mom usually lets me change it, dad tells me to give him the remote. When I give him the remote, it's a lose-lose, because then he turns sports on. rofl But I miss old shows. I mean, I can't even watch game shows with the girls. When we were kids we had Legends of the Hidden Temple, Double Dare, and a whole bunch of other things that they don't even try to do anymore. D: And yeah, sleep is definitely for the best. XD

It was very nice of her, and we had a blast. 3nodding It was very insane, but in the best possible way. XD

Heh, no kidding. I have to filter my language when I'm at home these days. Every now and then a cuss word slips out around my sisters and my mom gives me the dirtiest look... XDD It's definitely been a while. And I'm glad I'm not the only one who misses the envelope icon. It was always exciting to get a message with that thing. X3

I love it, but it makes me very sad. The one I'm listening to now (Frou Frou's The Dumbing Down of Love) does that too, but I'm in the mood for it, so it works. *goes to post in the music thread*  

Flint Jakobs
Vice Captain

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100

Flint Jakobs
Vice Captain

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500