Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Animal Within Us

Back to Guilds

If you were an animal what would you be? An interesting roleplaying guild that puts together humans and animals, literally. 

Tags: Animal, Roleplaying, Roleplay, Digimon 

Reply OOC Forum
RP Bloopers/Deleted Scenes

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Makensy Frost
Crew

Hygienic Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:56 pm
Now this thread I came up with by myself. It was made up in one of the old guilds I was in, and it was great at the time, and still sounds like a great thread to have. Now for a better explanation. Don't you love seeing the deleted scenes and bloopers from TV shows and movies? I know I do. Now, don't you think RP's would have them too? If they were treated as a movie or a show, of course they would have bloopers. Make some things up that could have happened, and just post =)

[b]Page Number:[/b] {What page number off of the RP is it off of?}
[b]Thread:[/b] {What thread is it off of?}
[b]Explanation:[/b] {If needed}
[b]Blooper:[/b] {Now tell the blooper!}

[b]Page Number:[/b] {Same as above}
[b]Thread:[/b] {Same as above}
[b]Explanation:[/b] {Same as above}
[b]Deleted Scene:[/b] {Now tell the deleted scene!}

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:06 am
Page Number: 1
Thread: Leaf Library
Explanation: When Daisy and Cyrus were in the library, Daisy had left the isle of shelf she was at and went to a window and opened it.

Blooper:
Taking hold of the window, she pushed it open. The windows creaked outwards allowing her to lean forward. But before she could get any words out of her mouth to say the next line, Daisy found herself falling right out of the window. Landing hard on the ground, it took her a moment to look back up at Cyrus whom was now looking down at her. Laughing embarrassed, she slowly got up and began to waddle back to the front entrance. Meanwhile, saying. "I'm alright!"

Makensy Frost
Crew

Hygienic Explorer

Flint Jakobs
Vice Captain

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Chief Technical Officer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:55 pm
Page Number: 1
Thread: Cooper's Laundromat
Explanation: Diego is trying to break through the glass door so that he, Sarina, and Nikolai can escape.

Blooper: He changed to the gorilla, and charged through the water at the door, throwing his entire body at it to break it down with his weight, strength, and momentum...but as he hit the door he bounced off it and landed flat on his back in the water. "Owww...hit my forehead before the rest of me hit it..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:00 am
Page Number: 11
Thread: Neighborhood Street
Explanation: Daisy and the gang downstairs just heard Sarina scream, "OH MY GOD!"
Blooper: Eyes going wide, Daisy gasped. "Sarina!" At the moment she was supposed to drop the cup of flour, Daisy stepped forward onto a piece of dropped butter making her slip. The flour flew out of her hand and landed right in Cyrus's face. Getting up, she looked at the not so happy flour faced Cyrus. "Oooh.. My bad." Nervously laughed Daisy.  

Makensy Frost
Crew

Hygienic Explorer

OOC Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas