Submit

Do you Cyber-Bully
  Yes, I think it is very Fun!
  No, I think it is cruel
  IDK
View Results

LovleyDezzy_10

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:21 pm

Why do some people cyber bully? cry If you cant say it to someones face dont post it online so everyne can see it.You cant delet or erase it,so dont do it.STOP CYBER BULLYING!STOP CYBER BULLYING!STOP CYBER BULLYING!STOP CYBER BULLYING!STOP CYBER BULLYING!STOP CYBER BULLYING!STOP CYBER BULLYING!Help Gaia become 100% CYBER-BULLY FREE!!! heart 4laugh rofl lol  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:39 am
Carolina says...
idk why ppl cyber bully
i've dealt with real bullies, never cyber ones,
if u want advice on how to stop it, its just like regular bulling, tell someone, i recommend u save the place where they bullied u, like if the commented on ur profile, or if they sent u a message and show it to an adult or the ppl in charge of the website, that way the person that bullied will be caught, and not do it again User ImageUser Image  

iKawaiiKyle

5,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:10 pm
cyber bulying is wrong, I get plenty of hate emails at skool because everyone hates my boyfriend crying  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:51 pm
i hate cyber-bullying. i mean, if you cant say it to their face then why do it on the internet. honestly if people try to bully me, by calling me names, but i just look at them and say "thank you" they cant keep bullying me after it cause ill just agree with everything, even if they try to spread the word about anything all i do is laugh. so basically they cant bully me without me doing something in return.  

vampires_cant_be_tamed20

Darkswiftmist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:21 pm
they want to feel bettter about themselves and they are too cowardly to confront someone in real life. They think they are so cool and tough when they can just type something  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:38 pm
I do not understnad the point of Cyber bullying or just plain out bullying and I CERTAINLY don't think it makes anyone else feel any better anbout themselves to dis other people  

x_TumblingStars_x

Discussion Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff