Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild
Confession time Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reavis Faldare

5,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:59 am
I've been using the Spas since the game came out. it was my secondary on every class coming up to first prestige..

But! I'm not one of the people who picked it up when they heard it was good. I mastered the Spas and everything about it by the time they nerfed the models. I don't have all of it's emblems and titles, I lost membership for a few months, and other games called my name.

But I LOVE it when I get called a noob for using it. People don't realize that people like me like being called noob, because in our minds it's just them being jealous.

now! your confession time. what weapon, considered utterly nooby, did you 1: pick up and use because you knew it would piss people off, or 2: had used before it became so famous.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:40 am
Scar H ninja !  

Dude658

Doug Squared
Captain

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:50 am
People only call weapons 'noob' weapons because either they cannot kill with it or it's just a cheap kill. There's a way around any tactic.

So basically, not using a weapon just because it's cheap is handicapping yourself. Everyone else uses it; why can't you?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:25 am
Dude: yeah.. Scar-H is a primary weapon on every once of my prestiges... Scar-H is awesome and an amazing weapon.

Doug: no offense... but that has nothing to do with the topic..

I'm saying what weapon does the MW2 community call nooby that you use for that reason or another?

I know the reason people call weapons noob weapons as I clearly stated that I love using them to tick people off.  

Reavis Faldare

5,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

Herr Kaiser

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:20 am
I used the AA-12 with slight of hand and stopping power for a short time.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:16 am
Hi, I am Billy, first time poster long time player.
I don't really see what difference it makes whether you start using a weapon because you are told or hear it is good or just stumble across it?
It is a good weapon either way.
intervention. <3  

Jouju

Dapper Codger

2,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

1jarlaxle2

6,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:52 pm
well for the longest time, i loved the famas. i had every gun unlocked and i stilled loved it. then i had to quit online play cuz my internet was jacked up. During that time i played mostly offline multiplayer. Then i discovered the UMP which is now my favorite. But i dont think u can consider the ump a noob gun, even though u get from the start.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:30 pm
Nah.. The UMP has that kick that if you don't know how to control will have you shooting way away from them. Same with all SMG's.  

Reavis Faldare

5,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

J-bling z1

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:22 pm
I only use primary weapons and mainly the SCAR-H with heartbeat when im playing search and destroy.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:40 pm
The PP2000 is different from most guns and I never see people use it.
I usually use the riot shield and PP2000 with slight of hand pro, stopping power pro, and commando pro.
They call me noobs because My riot sheild is always on my back and the snipers can't hit me because they aim for my back when I am facing away from them.  

Treythebest_11

Fujistu

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:56 pm
Err... I guess i can be called noob for getting kills with Akimbo anything. Especially with G18's.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:07 pm
Same as you, I have always used the spas-12... I got the 2500 kills in the first prestige xp  

duvaxD

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Kid Renegade
Vice Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:18 pm
same
the spas was my first secondary
the tar was my favorite primary
smetex was my favorite equipment

well time change confused  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:49 pm
i absolutely hate anyone and everyone who thinks they're l33t because they can use a spas, heres my thing, if you put stopping power on a shotgun, you're stupid, it's powerful enough, and is the exact reason i don't like the spas, it's bad damage for it's buckshot, and really, does need stopping power, not to be a hypocrite, but it's still a shotgun and shouldn't have stopping power

i don't like people who put stopping power on the scar-h, it's already one of the 'overpowered weapons' of mw2, in it's own way, and stopping power makes it a two shot kill no matter what, like an fal, i don't mind the fal so much though...

i don't like people who go knife only with commando, 237.5% increase doesn't fly with me...

the first weapon i ever mastered was the barret, although i like the cheytac intervention more, the 40 bullet penetration kills got me

i think that the easiest challenge for equipment is carnie iii, for, i ama total bamf for long varations of times with throwing knives

someone sent me a message with bad grammar, and told them: i helped my uncle jack, off a horse...

see how useful comma's are?

the only shotguns in the game i like are the m1014, and 1887's, i don't like the ranger anymore because of how people double tap with it, at the range it has, it's a one shot kill no matter what

in afghan, the entire enemy team was looking for me, since i was setting up an ambush on the cliff for them, over and over, i never died when this happened, but later left because it was getting repetetive

my favorite announcer is the spetsnaz guy, because he is, rather incoherent sometimes, and i like how he rolls his 'r's

my least favorite is the militia, he's too naturally kill about everything, unlike ghost, totally not paying any mind to the ac-130

my least favorite side arm is probably the glock 18, since it has absolutely terrible recoil, but if you go akimbo, you are probably better off, while my favorite is either a magnum with an attack knife, or akimbo deagles

the main reason i die in modern warfare 2 is because some idiot without cold blooded flocks towards me, or else then, i can totally avoid predators, ac-130s, choppers, etc.

someone thought i was boosting when some noob kept on running into obvious ambushes i laid down

and finally, before i didn't think black ops would be good, but now that i can see everything isn't stupid, i might actually buy it  

pure seyelance

Kid Renegade
Vice Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:18 am
spas - already over powered. I agree no need for stoping power for it. Thats why i use lightweight, marathon, and steady aim for it. With grip on it. It gives u a good feeling to use it.

Assault Rifles without stopping power - I use the tar and sometimes i hate my teammates so i use cold blooded. So theres a uav, screw them, let them hunt you down. Eh, but this game is a team work thing so... i guess ill a few for you guys. XD Thats my feeling whenever I use these things.

Stopping power - I only use it if i have an unfair advantage when everyone in the other team who has a spas, ump, or an AR with stopping power. I don't really like it. Its very not useful in hardcore. IDK but stopping power for sniping i recommend. If you hit the bullet below the chest its a hitmark. With stopping power its instant kill under the waist. But if your like a super pro, and always shoot there head with it, i guess you dont need stopping power for the sniper. rolleyes  
The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff