Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Peircings????

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devious_Dezzy

2,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:59 pm
Now for the question that many of us ask. How can I talk my parents into letting me get a lip peircing? Ive told my mom all the facts and what not about them and she still says no.

Oh and really dont go saying just go do it behind there back because my parents will rip it out as soon as they see it.

So any reasonable and smart suggestions? I know I am way mature enough to handle a lip peircing and everyone I have talked to agree it would look amazing on me. Everyone except my parents.... stare

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:31 pm
If your parents say no then it's a big fat 'ol N-O...
..Till you're 18 and pay fro it yourself.
That's how life works for a large majority of people, if you're not an over-privileged little rich snot who gets whatever you want.

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:33 pm
Oh, and

akachan_ningyou
So any reasonable and smart suggestions? I know I am way mature enough to handle a lip peircing and everyone I have talked to agree it would look amazing on me. Everyone except my parents.... stare

That right there makes you sound VERY vain, and vanity is immature, so I wouldn't say you're mature enough. :/  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:10 pm
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
If your parents say no then it's a big fat 'ol N-O...
..Till you're 18 and pay fro it yourself.
That's how life works for a large majority of people, if you're not an over-privileged little rich snot who gets whatever you want.
2nd Time I think I agreed with him.

On side note, I think nose piercing would look cute on you. Personal opinion not a fan of many people with lip piercing, so over done.

Slothapus
Crew

7,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Art Payment

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:10 am
akachan_ningyou

So any reasonable and smart suggestions?

There are zero reasonable reasons for pierce your lip or anything for that matter. Just wait till you are 18 if you want them that bad, might change your mind by the time you get to that age.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:19 pm
I agree with all of them...Very, very much.  

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

SophieMorita

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:55 am
I agree... with everyone. I asked my mom, and she just about ripped my face off. She gave me some good reasons about it, too. I know you might not care about them, but imma tell ya anyway xD

I guess that teachers think different of you, friends and friend's parent think different of you... And believe me, it's really hard to find a job that will allow facial peircings :/ So if you got a job where you couldn't wear facial piercings, there would really be no point.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:29 pm
honestly from your picture you'd look great with or without it but if you really want it like me ask em why not or when you could get one  

xxxemoguitaristxxx

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games