Invisible Prophet

12,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:18 pm
User Image

~*~*~*~*~*~

Series 1 or Kuroshitsuji, who is/was your favourite character?
Why are they your favourite?
If you could spend 1 day with them, what would you do?

~*~*~*~*~*~

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:12 am
Without a doubt, Sebastian. Now I'm not just saying this because the guy is smoking hot (I swear), but in all seriousness, his character is just so mysterious and eerily serene that he just captured my attention from the very first episode. Not to mention, he's one of the few people to tease Ciel every now and then, which I find pretty adorable in a weird way.

Now if I got to spend one day with him... Well, I'd probably take the opportunity to speak with him and get to know him better... among other things.

SweetlyDemented

Terra Morphis
Vice Captain

Invisible Prophet

12,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:33 pm
User Image

~*~*~*~*~*~

Lol very true there.
He does indeed get away with teasing Ciel when no one else can smile
He is a mysterious character isn't he??

~*~*~*~*~*~

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:13 pm
Yep. And you can also never tell what he's thinking... Which makes it all the more interesting on the viewer. But enough about that; I'll drag on and on about Sebastian's awesomeness if I don't stop here. How about you? Who's your favorite character?

SweetlyDemented

kuroshitsuji12
Captain

Dangerous Vampire

8,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:19 am
if it was with ciel i would probally: play chess, drink tea, sove a crime or something for the queen, we could annoy sebby (only a little), get two know each other better...

if it was alois i would probally: stick up for hannah, eat sweets with alois, annoy / kill claude, vist ciel, have fun tormenting people (murderers, not innoncent people)...

if it was sebastian i would probally: cook with him, get him to teach me something really cool (like how to fight with cutlery haha), stir ciel (just annoy everyone cause its fun), flirt (i finally said something not all innoncent) woo hoo jk...

ok just ignore this whole post, im not very happy about something at the moment (big spoilers). so, depressed + sugar = weirdness, basically at the moment

edit: if it was joker i would probally: join the circus, sit in a meddow and share jokes, make fun of smile, black and suit (haha good times yuukixalois wont know who they are how sad *coughs*)

if it was ash i would probally: have him as my butler, not let him purify me, make him jealous XD

if it was charles grey i would probally: eat all day (basically thats all he does haha), practice fencing together, eat again (god i'll get fat)

if it was drocell i would probally: make puppets with him, make him feel loved,

if it was grell i would probally: Kill Him!!!

if it was lau i would probally: slap him every time he said or did something peverted, go and annoy ciel (back to the annoying again huh?), not smoke opium,

if it was timber, canterbury and thompson i would probally: get them to clean my house (haha its kinda messy atm) play guessing games

if it was will i would probally: give him some vaction time (haha he needs it), get him to get rid of grell, get him to find ronnald knox for me and he can mow my lawn haha

if it was everyone i would probally: play 7 minutes in heaven and spin the bottle

if it was claude i would probally: steal his glasses and put them on sebby, make him tap dance, kill him, get him on yuukixalois haha

atleast i stopped with the running commetrey  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:39 am
Claude can go die in a bloody hole the self-centred bastar*!! Lol if I was with Alois for a day I'd gorge Hannah's other eye out if Alois would let me >.< I don't like Hannah! She reminds me too much of that Angela chick back in season I! Plus I'd probaby play 7 minutes in Heaven with Alois and the triplets biggrin
If I was with Ciel: Tea FTW man! and eating sweets!! lots and lots of sweets!! Some chess here and there, maybe attempt to make Sebby jealous (Lol!!) and eat more sweets and drink more tea!
If it were with Sebby: Id make him teach me how to cook, Id blow up his kitchen, beg him to let me scare the hell out of Ciel before Ciel shoots me for doing so and eat sweets biggrin Cause I can biggrin
If I was with Claude: ID BURN THE BASTAR* FOR WHAT HAPPENED!!! Grrrrrr.
Oh I'd steal his glasses too biggrin Idky biggrin Just wanna biggrin
If I was with the Undertaker: Id so steal his cookie jar!!! biggrin and sleep in a coffin biggrin Mwahahaa and drink tea from his measuring beakers biggrin OH! I'd so plait his hair too!!!!!! biggrin and sleep on him biggrin Why? Cause his hair is an INSTANT blanket man!!! smile )

Terra Morphis
Vice Captain

Invisible Prophet

12,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100

kuroshitsuji12
Captain

Dangerous Vampire

8,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:10 am
YuukixAlois15
Claude can go die in a bloody hole the self-centred bastar*!! Lol if I was with Alois for a day I'd gorge Hannah's other eye out if Alois would let me >.< I don't like Hannah! She reminds me too much of that Angela chick back in season I! Plus I'd probaby play 7 minutes in Heaven with Alois and the triplets biggrin
If I was with Ciel: Tea FTW man! and eating sweets!! lots and lots of sweets!! Some chess here and there, maybe attempt to make Sebby jealous (Lol!!) and eat more sweets and drink more tea!
If it were with Sebby: Id make him teach me how to cook, Id blow up his kitchen, beg him to let me scare the hell out of Ciel before Ciel shoots me for doing so and eat sweets biggrin Cause I can biggrin
If I was with Claude: ID BURN THE BASTAR* FOR WHAT HAPPENED!!! Grrrrrr.
Oh I'd steal his glasses too biggrin Idky biggrin Just wanna biggrin
If I was with the Undertaker: Id so steal his cookie jar!!! biggrin and sleep in a coffin biggrin Mwahahaa and drink tea from his measuring beakers biggrin OH! I'd so plait his hair too!!!!!! biggrin and sleep on him biggrin Why? Cause his hair is an INSTANT blanket man!!! smile )

haha i thought mine were strange, if u were spending the day with alois and did that to hannah, i'd get claude onto ya. haha  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:26 am
ahaha
I really do not like Hannah!

My Deviantart || My Facebook || My Friendster || My Multiply

Terra Morphis
Vice Captain

Invisible Prophet

12,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100

kuroshitsuji12
Captain

Dangerous Vampire

8,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:38 am
YuukixAlois15
ahaha
I really do not like Hannah!

bakabashi!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:30 am
I don't know why, but I have a thing for the Undertaker. He is strange enough to keep me entertained. I so want to hug him!!

User Image  

Amelia Michaelis

SweetlyDemented

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:49 pm
Though I love love love Sebastian... I also have to admit, the Undertaker is quite the character. You gotta give his voice actor a round of applause; His voice is just... unlike any other anime character, really. Just the way he carries himself is pretty amazing.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:56 pm
Onyx Butler Michio
I don't know why, but I have a thing for the Undertaker. He is strange enough to keep me entertained. I so want to hug him!!

User Image

ahaha
I have fascination for the Undertaker (: He was the character I loved the most before I met Alois

Terra Morphis
Vice Captain

Invisible Prophet

12,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100

kuroshitsuji12
Captain

Dangerous Vampire

8,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:56 pm
haha whats with everyone and the undertaker?? click  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:08 am
kuroshitsuji12

Lol, I don't know, but admit it: You love him too

Terra Morphis
Vice Captain

Invisible Prophet

12,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100

kuroshitsuji12
Captain

Dangerous Vampire

8,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:38 am
YuukixAlois15
kuroshitsuji12

Lol, I don't know, but admit it: You love him too

haha true, there is something about that strange shinigami that makes u like him, like hell i randomly chose him out of all the characters for the contest  
Yes My Lord - kuroshitsuji guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff