Bachelorette Party Ideas.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cult movies ftw

Anxious Flip-Flopper

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:09 pm
My best friend has been with her now feonsay for about 5 years they have 2 kids. I knew she was going to tie the knot but I thought she'd do it when she was middle aged. I don't understand her but yea, instead she finally said yes.

They are getting married Jan 13th 2012, aka Friday the 13th.

But that's not what this topic is about obviously.
I WANT TO PLAN THE BEST BACHELORETTE PARTY EVER! I don't know how to get about doing it. I'll ask my little big sis for advice because she's been to a few and i think she's planned at least one.

I know I want a stripper. I'm going to find one with tattoo's because she thinks tattoos are sexy. I don't get it but whatever works for her works for me. We live in the middle of nowhere about 2 hours away from Hollywood. So I'm torn between setting it up there getting us a hotel to stay at for the party so that we could get drunk and not have to worry about driving or doing it here at our house. I live with my mother and brother so I don't think my house would work. It would probably have to be at a hotel but we have hotels here as well.

I want it to be perfect. Sexy gifts for their wedding night, naughty swords holding the fruit together in our drinks together, she's not big on clubs but maybe a club where you tuck money in a guys G strings.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:27 am
Let me tell you about my hen night that my wonderful little sis organised....

We drove to the nearest big city, I had no idea what was going to happen or who was coming, I was just told to bring an overnight bag and clothes for a night out. We arrived at some apartments that she had rented for the night, inside she had balloons drinks and snacks set up.

After dropping off our bags we went out for Tapas and then back to the apartment for drinks and to get ready. once ready they presented me with the "hen night kit" a veil with horns, a flashing 'L' plate, challenge n****e spinners (yup i wore them over my dress) and a shot glass on a necklace.

After some (a lot) drinks we went downstairs to catch a cab but instead there was a stretch Hummer with champagne and karaoke inside. We went on a tour of the city singing our hearts out and drinking! then we arrived outside a club which was a strip club especially for women celebrating hen nights and birthdays. We were given a booth and champagne, I got a totally cringe worthy lap dance but it was great.

It was a brilliant night! My sister was a star she even arranged croissants etc for breakfast.

Sixtrees

2,300 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

Cult movies ftw

Anxious Flip-Flopper

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:40 am
That's rather neat, she isn't big on clubs but I'm sure I could get her to come along some how surprise her. We would probably go cheaper though than what you guys did because well i don't make much money and i don't know if her friends work. I'd probably call a taxi company saying how many people are going to be along and requesting a van. I know in my town they have Vans so I'd assume they would anywhere else since my town is a crappy town lol.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:33 pm
hmmm maybe a candy land theme kind thing  

Gigabitdoll

Beloved Survivor

*Everything Else*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out