Reply Yes My Lord - kuroshitsuji guild
Cosplaying Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SweetlyDemented

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:27 pm
So then, have any of you wonderful ladies and gents cosplayed a Kuroshitsuji character or plan on doing so? I know I will cosplay as Sebastian for an anime convention about a year from now. Lots of saving up to do, if I am to do his character correctly and to the last detail.

Well then? O:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:36 pm
User Image

~*~*~*~*~*~

I've never cosplayed before. Thought about it millions of times but my (and Kuroshitsuji12's) town is, well how can I describe it, a hole. We don't have any cosplay shops that I know of and I don't have conventions either. Only the capital cities have conventions AND cosplay shops sad
The best way to cosplay in our town is to make our own costumes.
But I am a terrible sewer >.<
I'm scared to know the out comes lol.
Still, I'd love to go to a convention and see the many things there is to see with ones own eyes biggrin

~*~*~*~*~*~

User Image

Terra Morphis
Vice Captain

Invisible Prophet

12,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100

-x-Halfbred-x-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:38 pm
Fun fun,i will be cosplaying Grell for a coming up convention.I think one of my friends that is going with me to the con is going to dress up as the Undertaker.Oh! i hope the mizucon will be fun.Its right before school starts....ick school.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:17 pm
YuukixAlois15
User Image

~*~*~*~*~*~

I've never cosplayed before. Thought about it millions of times but my (and Kuroshitsuji12's) town is, well how can I describe it, a hole. We don't have any cosplay shops that I know of and I don't have conventions either. Only the capital cities have conventions AND cosplay shops sad
The best way to cosplay in our town is to make our own costumes.
But I am a terrible sewer >.<
I'm scared to know the out comes lol.
Still, I'd love to go to a convention and see the many things there is to see with ones own eyes biggrin

~*~*~*~*~*~

User Image

I live in what would probably be considered one hell of a large city, and we have no cosplay shops here either. In fact, most cosplayers either get their stuff online or make it themselves. I for one prefer to get my things online, because if I did try to even sew, I assure you I'd find a way to somehow ruin the whole thing. As for the conventions themselves, I've been to four... And they never cease to amaze me. So many things, so many things to see and buy... When you go to one, you must take your camera... and lot of money. Sooo many things...

SweetlyDemented

kuroshitsuji12
Captain

Dangerous Vampire

8,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:16 am
i would love to cosplay, but it seems almost impossible at this point. and i cant sew either sweatdrop (me and sewing machines dont get along well) i should of got that vk uniform when we were in shintokyo (shintokyo is about the only place in adeliade where we can buy anime related items/accesories/outfits, and we dont even live there!) hey yuukixalois ne?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:47 am
Oh I have a Vampire Knight uniform I got from the internet. There's some really good cosplay sites out there :3 Though it seems that the absolute best shop (in my opinion) is in eBay, under the name Cos Monde... I do not kid; They have Sebastian's cosplay down to the very last detail. o.o

SweetlyDemented

kuroshitsuji12
Captain

Dangerous Vampire

8,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:14 pm
SweetlyDemented
Oh I have a Vampire Knight uniform I got from the internet. There's some really good cosplay sites out there :3 Though it seems that the absolute best shop (in my opinion) is in eBay, under the name Cos Monde... I do not kid; They have Sebastian's cosplay down to the very last detail. o.o

haha yeah ive already seen it, i have a whole folder of bookmarks just to cosplay outfits on ebay (theyre old so there wont be many vail ones) im going to watch ep 7 of kuro 2 now in sub, OMG! i seriously want to spoil it to someone like yuukixalois but she'd kill me if i did  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:43 am
kuroshitsuji12
SweetlyDemented

haha yeah ive already seen it, i have a whole folder of bookmarks just to cosplay outfits on ebay (theyre old so there wont be many vail ones) im going to watch ep 7 of kuro 2 now in sub, OMG! i seriously want to spoil it to someone like yuukixalois but she'd kill me if i did

at the folder thing: YOU FRACKING SERIOUS??!?! Lol you freak me out sometimes but I still lurve yaa biggrin
Ive seen it now!! MWahahha!!! I loved the episode!! lol counts to 5, turn SWORD IN FACE!!! Go Alois!!! whoop whoop but claude has got to die!!!

Terra Morphis
Vice Captain

Invisible Prophet

12,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100

kuroshitsuji12
Captain

Dangerous Vampire

8,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:08 am
YuukixAlois15
kuroshitsuji12
SweetlyDemented

at the folder thing: YOU FRACKING SERIOUS??!?! Lol you freak me out sometimes but I still lurve yaa biggrin
Ive seen it now!! MWahahha!!! I loved the episode!! lol counts to 5, turn SWORD IN FACE!!! Go Alois!!! whoop whoop but claude has got to die!!!

haha i went through them all the other night and there were about 4 that still worked and i had started with about 20 (things i wish i could have) haha  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:29 am
Lol dead links ahha

My Deviantart || My Facebook || My Friendster || My Multiply

Terra Morphis
Vice Captain

Invisible Prophet

12,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100

GAARA_GUNA_BURY_U

7,875 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:13 am
ayame95sasaki
Fun fun,i will be cosplaying Grell for a coming up convention.I think one of my friends that is going with me to the con is going to dress up as the Undertaker.Oh! i hope the mizucon will be fun.Its right before school starts....ick school.

I don't have the Undertaker cosplay yet, but ill get it befor we go to Megacon.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:38 pm
The Undertaker is a GREAT character biggrin !

My Deviantart || My Facebook || My Friendster || My Multiply

Terra Morphis
Vice Captain

Invisible Prophet

12,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100

kuroshitsuji12
Captain

Dangerous Vampire

8,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:33 pm
im thinking of getting ciel or and alois's costumes but i might be to tall to cosplay them so maybe i should be sebby  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:44 pm
kuroshitsuji12
im thinking of getting ciel or and alois's costumes but i might be to tall to cosplay them so maybe i should be sebby

I want to cosplay as Sebastian, as I already stated, but... I'm too damn short. Five foot three... I feel that I might just dishonor him if I were dress up as him. Though maybe I'll find myself some high heels or something of the sort.

SweetlyDemented

-x-Halfbred-x-

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:21 pm
GAARA_GUNA_BURY_U
ayame95sasaki

I don't have the Undertaker cosplay yet, but ill get it befor we go to Megacon.

HURRAY!!!!  
Yes My Lord - kuroshitsuji guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces