Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
apocolypsy 1987

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

are you a chick or a dude
  chick
  dude
  inbetween
View Results

70mustangwolf

2,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:11 pm
the date is august 28 1987. The united states has just found a comet heading straight for earth, the populous goes into a panic stricken craze and to make matters worse the commies are threatening with nukes.

you can do anything but anything you do may have repercussions not even not even thinkable to you.
you can be a rich man or a lowly street urchin but what ever the case youre going to have to survive the panic and then the strike then try to forge a living from the ashes.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:28 pm
RULES
gaia tos no god moding and please dont flame

character setup

name:
description:
who you are:
bio:
species:
anything else you want to add:

example

name:jack
description:tall lanky blue jeans and a white t shirt with a ripped denim vest
who you are:a poor senior at blank high
bio:dad died in nam when i was little now im a senior in high school
anything else you want to add:im straight  

70mustangwolf

2,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:29 pm
Is this a human, furry, or co-op rp?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:22 pm
Celtic zombie-kitten
Is this a human, furry, or co-op rp?
co op  

70mustangwolf

2,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250

Disturbed-Perfection

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:14 pm
name: Jonathan Cross (John or Cross is fine)

description: I have a medium build and slightly tanned skin. My hair is black and shaggy and i have 5 o'clock shadow always. I usually wear a nice suit. A very serious person who doesn't laugh a lot and is detached somewhat.

who you are: A young billionaire who is the head of Cross Corporations and has what he wants and owns many other corporations and company's. I am a very powerful person and have many contacts.

bio: My father raised this corporation from the ground and slowly took over others. When he died i took over because my older brother died in the Vietnam war. I was a natural leader and still am. I also create new technologies in my spare time.

anything else you want to add: I like women, technology, and i do not drink alcohol.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:28 am
name: Ying Blanc

description: Ying is practically a boy genius for music exactly like an Anthro Mozart in a way. he wears a black tux with a blue tie on at most his gigs which are pritty much all day, he has a black spot around 1 eye and a black ear the opposite side to the eye. He is as you can tell by now an Arctic Wolf which makes his talent even more unbelievable. He has a black flame like pattern on his tail and is a very calm person all the time apart from when he's agitated then he goes umm...."native" and by that i mean there will be blood shed

who you are: Ying is a piano player which gives him enough to just have some left after spending on the essentials of life so he's not very rich.

bio: Ying has a older brother who won't be mentioned apart if anybody asks for history of his life called Yang (simplez xd ). He is practically also homeless since Yings mother and father left him and Yang as a baby to different houses continents apart. he learned about his talent earlier on in life (10 or so) in a bar that hired him as a bar tender but he had a go at the piano so that's how it started and now he lives alone in his own house own by his current contractor and is getting tought by a tutor hired by his contractor.

species: Arctic Wolf

anything else you want to add: he is bi but more to the side of gay and is famous for his blue shoes he wears at concerts xd

(so how many people we need to start?)  

YingBlanc

Alexis Myth

7,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:12 am
Name: Zulfy

Description:Zulfy is a wolf works to enrich, but also looking for someone to stay with him after he can build his riquesa.Mas he is charismatic, and loves to engage in a namoro.He only just want to love no matter who they are.

Who you are:He works as an artist.And with his money he tries to invest in something that the lucro.Mas also to support themselves.

Bio:He when he had a brilliant mind but during his lifetime he had several disappointments along its carreer.Mas not mean he is a man without heart and no soul.He loves a good party together with people who might cheer him.

Species: Iberic Wolf

Add a comment in my profile if you want date with me. Im bi,but i like more mens. ;D  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:19 pm
name:mattias but likes matt
description:aboout 6ft has a jet black mullet wheres blue jeans white or black collared t-shirts and a leather jacket
who you are:a poor 10th grader helping his parents out by working as a mechanic in the local garage
bio:hes a teen with both parents and lives in royal oak michigan
species:american black wolf
anything else you want to add:straight  

70mustangwolf

2,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
General RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash