Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's official Graphic Design Guild for all things profiles, logos, graphics and much much more! 

Tags: Graphic, Design, Digital art, Photoshop, Profiles 

Reply The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild
Cartoon character design

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jayta Kimioji

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 12:25 pm
im trying to think of something graphical wise to use for my product on my senior project. I was thinking along the lines of a book or mini comic..what do u guys think i could do?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 3:53 pm
books are fun! im taking book design this semster  

thejessjess

Koiyuki

Mind-boggling Codger

1,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 1:42 am
Singrea
im trying to think of something graphical wise to use for my product on my senior project. I was thinking along the lines of a book or mini comic..what do u guys think i could do?

Hmm...depends, can you find people to pen the script and do the drawings for it, or is it just the cover?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:17 pm
Koiyuki
Singrea

Hmm...depends, can you find people to pen the script and do the drawings for it, or is it just the cover?

ive deciced to do an art book, but i dont know what i should add to it

(btw im not askin for someone to work on it for me i just need some tips on it...somethin to learn from i guess)  

Jayta Kimioji

starlightskyblue

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 11:56 pm
that would be eveb easier than the comic scrip since you don't have to draw the same thing over and over again...
for art book, from my understanding, I'm not sure if it's like a portfolio that you just need to put the art work up together then add some description, like some Artist book... :3  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 8:23 pm
I depends on what audience you are targeting. Whether it by Comidy or down right serious. That is my opinion.  

Corition

Cativa Carni

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 2:54 am
Gah, I need to do a poster, book front, and stamp design for one of my classes at college whee Usualy, I'd be great at it, but the age settin is like, -8 D; So I need to simplify things and make em look cuter n stuff. I'm just gonna go with like, a few characters from Maple Story; A mushroom and a lil blob of slime are the two main ones I'm gonna do. But they aren't directly ripped, just the same idea ^^

But yeah, age seetin determins everythin, like at first I was gonna do a cartoon version of Freddy Kruger, Jason X, Scissor Hands and stuff ;>.>

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 10:02 am
well if they dont find out you could help me out on my little mini movie if you can animate its gonna be a mario version of jack and the beanstalk if your teachers dont mind or im sure they wont find out  

littlebro2

The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff