Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Role Player's Paradise
Requests

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:58 pm
If you would like something to be done, whether in a forum or to a person (be it yourself or another), this is the place to formally ask for action to be done.

Please, be respectful in here.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:06 am
Randomly Gone Insane

i have taken into notice that barely anyone in this role play who has applied to a role play barely posted. almost none have made any role plays and they seem possibly dead. i am requesting that you, please, request more activity in this guild so there would be more a variety of different people and characters and everyone can get along much faster. i took a sneak at one of your role plays and saw how many people have entered but as i skimmed the posts, neither of all the role players who were accepted, had posted. well, i only made it to few pages since some were so long. but even if they did post, it was rare. this suggestion could be a complaint or request, i just want more, dedicated role players here than just ones who gradually come in and never come back. please regard this information and use it to improve your guild, please.  

Enydmion

6,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Contributor 150

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:51 am
Funny thing is, we've been trying since day one. sweatdrop
I've sent out all kinds of announcements, and threaten to remove people if they don't get active, but people say hello here and there.
From what I've gotten out of people though, they either want to make their own role play first but they lack an idea, or they don't want to join a role play that's already started (and we waited for our's to start after getting such information and had no profiles come in).
Not to mention, this is a busy time of year. People are back in school, whether it's public school or college. People are working, possibly with their schooling too. There is a lot factoring into why people can't or won't post, and there's only so much we can do to get them to post. I know it's discouraging, but guilds don't start off active, lively, and with all the nice little things that get us to love it. They all start somewhere, and it takes a lot of work to get to that point.  
Role Player's Paradise

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games