Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
Days of Rage

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Athalid

Combative Raider

7,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:43 am
This rp is something i tought of by myself.

Steampunkish world, okay? No powers, but yes machines that can do things. There's all kind of weapons. All kinds of people.

There's two nations in this world: The kingdom of Tehvam, ruled by it's king Elroy Tehvam the 3rd. A peaciful land where nothing much happens. And then there's The Republic of the Four, rulef by a counsel of four men, each one being the best at different matters: War, economy, society, justice, etc...
but now they're at war.

Now, on to the story of the RP.

The world of Jeriath was once a peaciful land. The lands were free of the death and misery. And to think all of this began because of the new era we entered. The Steam Era. Quite good in the begining, to end up using bigger and more powerful machines to kill. Weapons improved with that power, armors hardened by the will of a few ones. All for a land full of resources. The Esfio, a material so volatile yet so stable to power machines for long sets of time. Now we're facing the very end of our world and the end of one or other side's rulers won't end this.

--------------------------
Story set, now let's put up the classes:

Warrior: The clasic of all RPs, with sword and shield, hammers, axes and even handcannons. Able to use every armor that's known in this world. Can also use Bows or heavy crossbows, which are powerful but slow to reload.

Rangers: Quite good soldiers on the distance, using bows, crossbows or any guns. Because of their needs to be quick, they use light armors. They are also good at assassinations, using daggers, short swords and other kinds of close weapons.

Crafters: They are the engineers of the armies. Good repairing and improving anything, even creating. You'll normally see them in leather armors and whatnot. Oh, and they prefer the guns but can use swords.

Mekkers: Users of the new invention of the best crafters, the exoskeletons. Armed to the teeth and armored even to those places you don't reach. They're slow because of it's weight.
Armed with automatic guns or high power cannons. They reload slow, but they suffice with a power arm to fight in the meantime.

Now the form to fill in:

Name:what do you think it is? =3
Class:God dammit, gotta say it?
Nation:Republic or Kingdom
Image:how you look. your class determines it.
Weapons surprised nly carry two weapons. example is a gun and two daggers.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:48 am
Name:Athalid Thek
Class:Crafter
Nation:Republic
Image:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Weapons:Gun and sword.

Can't get image URLs to work >:V

I'll wait until i get 4 people :3  

Athalid

Combative Raider

7,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

LEUT_Red_Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:44 am
Name:Ira
Class:Ranger
Nation:Republic
Image:http://media.photobucket.com/image/ranger/Blykus/Althion/Ranger.png?o=2
Weapons:bows and guns  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:21 pm
I close this post for not having enough players in a certain ammount of time (1 week)  

Athalid

Combative Raider

7,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
old rps

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items