Welcome to Gaia! ::

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Back to Guilds

The best final fantasy guild on gaia; covering for ALL of your Final Fantasy needs! 

Tags: final fantasy, kingdom hearts, square enix, gaming, forever 

Reply FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever
Final Fantasy XII

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like Final Fantasy XII?
  Yea I do, it's so amazing.
  Its okay... i guess!
  I hate it!!!
  Never Played it!!!
View Results

JovanniOJVL

9,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:46 pm
I love XII, its my favorite Final Fantasy game. Anyone else like it? Post ur favorite characters, quests, espers, quickenings, moment, part of the game, etc. if you do! (so far i've only gotten up to the Stilshrine of Miriam, so i don't know all of this game, but i will soon.)

My favorite character is Fran, my favorite guest is Larsa. I like Chucullain(did i spell that right?), Ultima, favorite Quickening is Fran's Whip Kick. don't have a favorite moment yet, and my favorite part of the game is filling the bestiary and hunting the marks.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:21 pm
i have played it...it is great but story wise, it was Cryptic and since the character you play at first is only along for the ride...it makes the story seem weird to most.
other than that, combat and spells are nice. The esper thing i thought was way too OP so i tend to leave them out of fights.
Out of all moments though i love Gilgamesh battle. The final battle boss (i think second form) does my favorite type of boss look. Hovering and surrounded by swords (i go for twelve different weapons).

But again, Story was Cryptic and i could not truly understand it till late in the game or i looked it up first.
An RPG game should have an easy to understand story with good gameplay. The story was alright but as far as understanding it, it made me go "Wut?" for the first 2/3rds of the game.  

Parth Makeo

Romantic Lover

4,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100

Oblivious Mischief
Crew

Tricky Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:11 pm
I always love the storyline of the Ivalice Alliance series. So yeah. Hehehe.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:29 am
Last night, i defeated the cruel Bergan at Mt. Bur-Omisace, now im supposed to go to the Draklor Labratories in Archades... any helping tips to help me out? Like what weapons should i have, what level should my party be in, what moves should i have... anything would help.  

JovanniOJVL

9,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Todeskandidaten
Crew

4,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:02 pm
I liked it. I still haven't finished it. I'm in the final dungeon.. Soo..Just gotta kill Vayne. I have a feeling I should go get Zodiark first, but I'm rather lazy. mad  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:37 pm
JovanniOJVL
Last night, i defeated the cruel Bergan at Mt. Bur-Omisace, now im supposed to go to the Draklor Labratories in Archades... any helping tips to help me out? Like what weapons should i have, what level should my party be in, what moves should i have... anything would help.

After I defeated Bergan I spent some time doing quests and training, since to get there you have to go through a couple different places. Spells are quite handy going through the plains, so I worked on unlocking some more of them and leveling up the characters. In Archades you can train while in the building to procede to Cid's Lab, because the alarm goes off and guards come (but not as fast as in the one where you get Ashe and Penelo, so I'd level before hand). I was (or am) more of a quester/ get everything done than just completing the storyline (I still haven't killed Vayne... >,< Just finished Yazimat), so I had a lot of time to train and make sure I don't die that often than proceding, so you may want to get up to an exaptable level (I forgot what level I was on there) and then get some good weapons/armor.  

Black Claided Cat

Dapper Lunatic

17,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Black Claided Cat

Dapper Lunatic

17,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:39 pm
Todeskandidaten
I liked it. I still haven't finished it. I'm in the final dungeon.. Soo..Just gotta kill Vayne. I have a feeling I should go get Zodiark first, but I'm rather lazy. mad

Zodiark was pretty hard, but a lot of fun. I was 99 on my main party and 80 something on my reserve and I still died a couple of times (but no game over, luckly).  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:36 pm
It's an ok game in my opinion. Though toward the end of the game the story seemed a bit strained to me. I didn't like about half of the main characters.(and even less of the guests and NPCs) They just didn't seem very in-depth to me. however I LOVED how expansive the world was and all the side-questing was a total blast! The summons and their stories are truly magnificent.(Gotta love how they're all evil) The customization of the battle commands were simply superb, it really allows for precision actions. The weapons and equipment were nicely varied and pretty cool looking. Overall it was good, but not great.  

Arikaz

FoxyNightPrincess

Lonely Prophet

12,850 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:32 pm
it was amazing. one of my favourite final fantasy games. i totally loved balthier and fran. fran is so awesome. and the first time i seen the scene where they enter the sandsea i was blown away. i don't know what it was but it was amazing at the time. i loved just roaming around and doing hunts.  
FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games