Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Animal Within Us

Back to Guilds

If you were an animal what would you be? An interesting roleplaying guild that puts together humans and animals, literally. 

Tags: Animal, Roleplaying, Roleplay, Digimon 

Reply Character Journals
[Delilah North] Letters To My Brother

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DegrassiGirl126

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:57 pm
August 31st 2010
Senior year at Cooley High, and it's starting off like always, a roller coaster ride. The ups, I'm now student body president and Harvard's already added me to their fall line-up for next year. I'm loving Detroit! But just as I was kickin' some South Dakota homesickness, I got a damn letter. They want some stupid reunion for all of us survivors. Call in the SWAT team and the scientist that just want to whisk us away so they can poke and prod. I'm gonna miss some days at school and I'm not looking forward to the homework load, my VP is already cool with taking over. So South Dakota here I come. I hope you get out of jail soon. It's lonely at home.
I'll write ya with more info when I can!
Lots of love,
Your sister <3  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:49 pm
September 5th 2010
I finally made it to South Dakota! And there is some crazy stuff going on! We are trapped here for God knows how long, by some creeper who used an electric fence. I'm scared bro. Also the town is cleaned up, like there never really was a meteor that messed with me and my friends. It's insane! Also I saw the house today. I cried. I miss that place. With Momma making pancakes, and Dad blasting ESPN. When you get out we should do a drive by. But I might be stuck here for longer. I'm sending love! Send help!

I Love You Munro!

Delilah <3  

DegrassiGirl126

Character Journals

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas